We're looking for a National Sales Manager who wishes to be a part of the Somage Fine Foods legacy.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the support of our conscious-minded directors, in leading the development and implementation of our domestic sales strategy. Your role will be pivotal in building and systemising our sales team, whilst upholding our strong culture of honour and achievement. You will be valued for your contribution and achievements as you combine your passion for beautiful, sustainably created food with your sales experience.
As our National Sales Manager, you will:
- Generate new sales and establish product expertise and alignment with our unique brand story and core company values.
- Create and implement our sales strategy to further propel Somage as Australia's leading specialty foodservice company
- Recruit, develop and lead the Somage sales team
- Find great customers and create synergistic relationships that bring exceptional value for our customers and Somage.
- Contribute insights and innovative ideas to establish Somage as the leader of industry trends and enhance our industry authority position
- Review and analyse sales team performance, manage meetings and hold the sales team accountable to exceeding sales targets within budget expectations.
As a uniquely talented professional and natural leader, you will relish the autonomy you are given to leverage Somage's prestigious reputation for outstanding success. Your strong work ethic, steadfast integrity, and genuine desire to make a difference on a global scale make for a strong alignment with the Somage ethos.
It's quite possible you're already employed and succeeding in life! No doubt your employer loves you also; but if you're ready for a bigger challenge, to make a positive difference to humanity and want to be part of a global success phenomenon, send us your resume. We're offering an attractive salary package including a company car and bonuses - We want you on our team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Australia’s first dedicated coffee roasting collective, and we’re recruiting a Sales Manager to help spread the message and grow our membership base.