Restaurant Manager | Competitive Starting Salary | Fantastic Support Team
The Talent Kitchen
We are seeking A hard working forwarding thinking manager who is wanting to work for one of Melbourne's funkiest venue
- Ongoing Development & Training
- On Trend and Technical A la Carte Menu
- Access To Parking & PT
This venue offers the best in service and cuisine - Modern European with a hint of class! If you are wanting a role that will offer ongoing growth, a professional environment, and a supportive ownership, this is it. You will have fantastic leadership skills, an outgoing and professional demeanor, the ability to make things happen in this service driven environment. The company focuses a lot on customer service and providing a memorable experience . As part of a large group, you will enjoy the ongoing development and stability, and also the creativity and challenge that is part of growth.
As any senior role you will be expected to have a firm understanding of all venue financials - P&L accountability, COG management, stock control, ordering and staffing. You will have top notch presentation and communication skills with the ability to drive the team. As any resturant you will need to have access to a rotating roster.
What we seek from you is :
- Knowledge and experience in driving numbers, profit, and service standards in a busy, evolving environment
- Good financial Acumen, understanding of operation, compliance, and ability to instil structure
- Ability to work nights, days, public holidays and weekends
- Good food and beverage knowledge and an understanding of current trends in the industry
- Previous experience in a premium dining and Functions venue within medium volume venues that are high service focused
- A personality that is infectious
If you are seeking a role where you can grow and develop as a senior manager then please apply below. You will be rewarded for you hard work and dedication to the company.