The Talent Kitchen
A new venue opening set to turn heads and create a stir in the Melbourne Market! The very first of its kind to be opened in Australia.
- With 10 stores internationally currently - this will be the 1st Australian Store
- Huge plans for growth within Australia and great development opportunities
- Lead by visionary and highly experienced hospitality professionals
With a highly renowned reputation in Singapore and 10 stores currently, this business has built up a strong brand name and identified a great gap in the market. The last 3 weeks have seen 2 new stores open and now its time for Australia's moment! With plans to open in the upcoming months this will be a pumping, funky, casual dining outlet with a real sense of quality - from the fit out, to staff and food.
In an iconic location, surrounded by some of the cities coolest and happening venues, this place is set to pump. With a team of 20-30 staff they'll be some serious foot traffic that requires a manager with high volume experience and a solid understanding of what busy actually means.
- Managing the day to day operations of a busy outlet
- Delivering an outstanding customer service experience
- Crew selection and training
- Operational standards compliance
- Local marketing
- Motivating and educating your team
- Daily/weekly/monthly KPI's
- Reporting to Group Operations Manager
You will be:
- Up for a challenge - you thrive on finding solutions
- Invested in developing and growing a brand.
- Outgoing and magnetic
- A service legend! You love it when it's busy...
You will have:
- Managed a high performing business - this could be a Restaurant, Café or a QSR
- Recruited, trained and developed a truly great team
- Been P&L accountable for at least one business unit
- A real love for fresh and nutritious food and leading a healthy lifestyle
You will get:
- Very competitive salaries - up to $60k base plus for awesome store managers
- To grow with an expanding company in its early stages - you decide how far you go
- Support from a great team and proven, driven leaders
- Great work/life balance
- A great working environment promoting professional development
This is an opportunity to join a brand new brand opening in Australia and be part of something seriously exciting and stand out in the Hospitality market. Joining as a Store Manager now is simply the beginning, with huge growth plans on the horizon in Australia and internationally, you choose how far you go with this developing business.