An opportunity has become available for a creative, innovative and experienced individual to join our in-house studio team as a Motion Designer.
- Join an in-house studio team
- Work for an iconic luxury resort
- Opportunity for a creative motion designer to be exposed to cutting edge project
Crown Resorts is one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups and a leader in the integrated resorts sector. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts, Crown Entertainment Complex in Melbourne and Crown Perth.
An opportunity has become available for a creative, innovative and experienced individual to join our in-house studio team as a Motion Designer. The Motion Designer will be responsible for generating creative multimedia solutions based on requirements, as briefed by the Brand and Communications team on behalf of Crown Business Units. Under the direction of the Head of Design CTV and Creative Services Manager, this role is required to create motion graphics, shoot HD video, and record audio, for a range of media outcomes.
This role will involve, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Animate striking 2D and 3D motion graphics for visual media projects such as video billboards, multi-screen video displays, advertising and presentations
- Create engaging video edits for a range of outcomes including hype reels, advertising and presentations
- Shoot video, record audio, and participate in equipment set-ups and live shoots
- Edit a range of media outcomes including social media posts, hype reels, pre-rolls and compiles
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of quality designs and concepts
- Maintain industry knowledge in line with trends and activities for the improvement of future projects
- Demonstrating teamwork and commitment to working on team projects as well as individual tasks
What you need:
- A relevant degree or qualification in motion designs and/or video post-production
- Video filming and editing experience with non-linear footage and motion graphics
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro is essential
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash
- Basic knowledge of modelling, texturing and animation in Cinema 4D highly regarded
- Experience with Mac operating systems
- Demonstrated experience in motion graphics and video post-production
- Strong knowledge of Camera and Audio Equipment, particularly DSLR
- Ability to animate engaging motion graphics
- General knowledge of professional video production and editing processes, audio recording techniques, video shoot set ups, and lighting
- Understanding of: file management, maintaining system efficiencies and technical specifications
- The ability to problem solve technical and design issues
- A strong eye for design and exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
What we offer you:
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and globally recognised organisation
- An exciting, friendly and dynamic studio environment
- Ability to grow your career using latest technology
- Free meals at work and other great benefits
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include an online link to portfolio, including a show-reel (vimeo or youtube preferred) of your motion graphics and video editing work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for application is 21st of October, 2016.