Full-Time 3rd Year Apprentice - Chef de Partie
We're seeking a passionate and enthusiastic chef to join our dynamic, tight-knit team.
Mr. Ottorino is a unique, casual eatery with a focus on Melbourne - Italian cuisine with a modern flair. Our desire is to leave guests with a piece of our upbringing and provide thoughtful offerings designed to encourage sharing and a sociable dinner table.
We currently have posiition available in our kitchen, offering:
- Great mix of lunch and dinner shifts.
- Chance to work with a close and development focused kitchen team.
- Opportunity to use your creativity and explore Sicilian cuisine
- Chance to learn unique techniques of pasta making, preserving & other traditional Italian standbys.
The successful candidate will have -
- At least 2 years experience (or 2nd -3rd year apprenticeship)
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and honing technique
- Capacity to work in a friendly and professional manner with all staff and guests (open kitchen)
- Sincere love of local and homestyle cooking, with a current, Melbourne Italian flair.
If you think you fit the bill, please send your resume AND cover letter.