A fantastic opportunity exists to be part of a passionate team at a reputable South Melbourne cafe. A focus on seasonal market produce forming a fresh menu that's backed by great coffee and table service. The ideal candidates will have proven experience, a friendly demeaner and the ability to work in a small team.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, keeping work areas clean and safe
- A commitment to providing our customers with good service
- Able to work in a team environment
- Availability to work day shifts, including Saturday and Sunday
- Working visa, references, min 2 years waiting or barista/bar experience preferred
Proper & Son is 18months old and opens Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun from 7.30am. Housed in the historic South Melbourne Market, we have gained attention for our menu, Toby's Estate Coffee and excellent service. We offer contemporary design and an open kitchen in a dynamic market community. If this sounds like an establishment you'd love to be a part of we would love to hear from you.
Hours must include weekends, but we strive to offer flexibility and fairness within this arrangement. Good pay and conditions.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals fresh from South Melbourne Market.
Proper & Son
Shop 13 & 14, South Melbourne Market
322-326 Coventry Street, South Melbourne
Wed 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat to Sun 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Brae is searching for an experienced, passionate Sommelier to join their team.