Chef de Partie | Renown Gastro Pub | High Volume | East Peninsula
The Talent Kitchen
Al a carte/ Pub bistro offerings located in the Portsea, working in a medium sized, passionate kitchen team
- Award Winning, High Respected Hotel Group
- Two Days Off In A Row
- Move Up The Ranks With In The Company
We are seeking a highly motivated Chef de Partie who is seeking a opportunity to work with in one of Melbourne's coolest pub groups.
As any CDP you will be expected to have a firm understanding of all kitchen operations from ordering, running of a section, stock takes to staff training and assisting in new menu ideas. You will need to be able to work long hours at times and also take firm instructions from senior management. As any kitchen its crucial you have above average communication skills with the want to drive the team to success.
The company has been around for over 10 years with venues scatted across Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia - With each venue having their own identity they have hit the head on the nail with food, drink and lay outs. Being in Portsea it is preferred you live in the area or are in the market to relocate.
From you :
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Firm understanding of al a carte service with in a high volume environment
- Want to learn and develop as a chef
- Your own form of transport
- Up to date with all current trends
- A infectious work attitude with a personality that leads from the front.
- Ability to have fun and enjoy your work, giving it 100% every time you work in the kitchen
If you are looking for stability, great pay and a kitchen team who take pride in each other and what they do - This role could be for you, please apply now!