Chef de Partie | Energetic & Funky Surroundings | $55K + Super
The Talent Kitchen
Due to growth and ongoing recognition of the cuisine being produced, our client seeks to add a couple of new professionals to this creative team.
- Rotating Roster, with the chance to do breakfast shifts
- Fast paced, high quality and energetic surroundings
- Great family culture with a strong team spirit
We are currently on the hunt for a energetic Jr Sous/ CDP for a venue that is easily a industry leader. This growing company has hit Melbourne with a punch of freshness bringing amazing eats and drinks to the Eastern Suburbs, they keep it simple and effective.
• You will be reporting to the head chef
• Lead sections and stations
• Maintain high standards at all time
• Work well under high pressure
• Being a chef is not a job it is a passion
• A team player that supports other team members
• Ambitious and want to mark Sydney's food industry
• Worked on a variety of stations in a busy kitchen
• A passion for food
• Been a key member of a performing team
• Have previous experience in the kitchen
This is an opportunity not to be missed, to work with some passionate and take control of your career, bringing it to the next level.