Chef De Partie / Junior Sous Chef
TBC on shortlisting
A growing business located in an outstanding location with breathtaking views and sensational food! Are you their next superstar chef?
- A fast paced, high quality and renowned restaurant
- An established kitchen with great structure and opportunity
- A restaurant group that are evolving and growing
This is your opportunity to join a phenomenal, classy restaurant at the early stages in their successful career - this restaurant group boast many sensational venues in iconic locations across the city! Gearing up for the summer season ahead, this venue are now looking for chefs experienced with high volume and quality establishments passionate about delivering exceptional food and progressing themselves as chefs. Working with a proven Head and Executive chef the opportunities for growth associated with this group are limitless! Don't miss out!
• Leading sections and stations
• Food quality and food safety
• High volume, fast paced cooking
• Motivating your fellow chefs
• Striving for success
• A multifunctional chef
You will be:
• Cool under pressure and excited by a challenge
• A cross trained chef with a passion for all things delicious
• Ambitious and striving for success
• A people person who enjoys being part of a successful team
You will have:
• Previously worked as a CDP in a high volume and quality restaurant
• Worked on a variety of stations in a busy kitchen
• Been a key member of a high performing team
• A love of food and pushing flavours further
• A desire to develop yourself and others around you
This is an opportunity with a growing group offering limitless development and progression opportunities for the right candidate. If as a chef you enjoy working in a engaged and team driven kitchen, this is the job for you and one not to be missed out on.
A great salary and benefits is available for the successful candidate!