Assistant Manager - New Store - Manly/Warringah
The Talent Kitchen
A healthy business with a great culture and skilled team are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their new North Shore store.
- A new store in the North Shore looking for highly experienced managers
- A growing business, with 10 locations across Australia currently
- Great working atmosphere that promotes healthy food and an active lifestyle
This is a business that started with a passionate idea and an invested leader. 2016 has seen 4 new store openings in Australia with huge plans in action for more! With 10 stores currently this is a developing business offering a great position for those lucky enough to be taken on board.
With a huge focus on nutritional and beneficial food, great sources and encouraging an active lifestyle, this business is offering healthy food at an affordable price - SHOCK! It's main aim is to offer great, flavoursome, healthy food and to also encourage everyone to lead an active lifestyle, whether that be through working out at the gym, running, yoga, hiking or anything else! They are now looking for Assistant Managers to jump on board, learn more about their health philosophy and help the business grown.
• An active person interested in Healthy living
• Supporting the Store Manager to deliver the day-to-day operations of an incredibly busy café business.
• Providing an exceptional level of customer service
• A passionate leader, ready to motivate and energise a team
• Ordering and stock taking
• Operational standards compliance
• Food safety management
You will be:
• Up for a challenge and getting stuck in!
• Ready for understanding and implementing a healthier way of life
• A mentor and coach, you want the best for your team
• Magnetic, customers and your team will love being around you
• A service legend, cool under pressure and you love it when its busy
You will get:
• Excellent base salary
• Outstanding training and development opportunities
• An exciting chance to grow with a company in its early stages
• The opportunity to work around some highly influential people in the health and fitness industry
• You decide how far you go
This is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Assistant Manager with an interest in leading a Healthy and active Lifestyle to jump on board with a highly successful, visionary and growing company offering endless opportunities to the right candidate.