Experienced Wait staff and Bartenders required for busy, high turn over contemporary Japanese Restaurant. Vibrant personality, great leadership skills.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and energetic individuals, to join our team at Toko Sydney, located in Surry Hills.
Reporting directly to the Management team, this is a hands on role, working with guests and staff to provide a consistent and upbeat service.
We are seeking an individuals who have the below skills:
What we are looking for:
- Provide strong support and be passionate about customer service
- Exposed to high end or fast pace environments
- Excellent supportive and leadership skill set
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional, upbeat and friendly personality
- High level of attention to detail
- Highest level of presentation and grooming standards
- Fantastic people skills and professional nature
- Have a can do attitude and a strong work ethic
- Have a minimum 5 years' experience in high turnover restaurants
- Hold a current RSA
- Must be available to work weekends
- Well presented
- Fluent English
This is an opportunity to join a great team. We are looking for staff who enjoys the Japanese culture and is passionate about the food and sake.
Full Time Hours available to the right candidate. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Craft & Co is looking for casual Food and Beverage Staff to join our growing team.
Bar Lourinha is dedicated to finding the perfect Bar Supervisor to join our current team. You must completely believe that 'true hospitality comes from the heart'. At Bar Lourinha, 'Our passion is sharing our love of good food and wine in a genuinely warm & welcoming environment.'