Exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the operating of LUCY FOLK’s first Sydney flagship store.
- Exciting opportunity to lead and oversee the operating of LUCY FOLK’s first Sydney flagship store.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in retail sales management within the fashion industry.
- A comprehensive understanding of luxury fashion is paramount as is knowledge on competitor brands, retailers, influencers, media and the local demographic.
Lucy Folk is a thriving Australian jewellery and accessories brand with a fully-fledged international brand presence. Selling to premiere retailers across the globe and with flagship stores in Melbourne’s CBD and Sydney’s Bondi Beach (to open shortly) the business is expanding both its vertical and wholesale operations rapidly, making it an attractive company for the successful candidate to work.
The Key Purposes Of The Role
- To drive sales and deliver upon weekly/monthly/annual sales targets;
- To offer stella customer service that encourages repeat client sales;
- To cultivate strong brand loyalty amongst the local community;
- To provide insights to the HQ on the brand’s performance in store across all product categories;
- To contribute towards seasonal buyers of both branded stock and other brands available in store;
- To manage store staff, role out company policy and procedure and maintain store operating standards;
- To oversee the other store staff and provide consistent staff training and development;
- To assist in the recruitment of casual store staff;
- To oversee and maintain the in store visual presentation of the brand.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pickings and Parry are scouting a Store Manager with exceptional attention to detail for their Gertrude Street Clothing Store and Barber Shop. Position start date end of November 2016.