Assistant Manager - NEW STORE OPENING IN CHADSTONE
The Talent Kitchen
An awesome, growing, tasty and delicious restaurant brand in the CBD are looking for new Assistant Managers
- A growing business, with 10 locations across Australia currently
- A great working atmosphere that promotes healthy food and an active lifestyle
- A visionary business lead by an inspirational trailblazer
Be part of something seriously exciting! A new store opening at the newly renovated Chadstone shopping Mall.
This is a business that started with a passionate idea and an invested leader. 2016 has seen 3 new store openings in Sydney, 1 new store opening in Melbourne and another in Melbourne very soon! With two stores in VIC currently, and plans for more very soon, this is a developing business offering a great position for those lucky enough to be taken on board.
With a huge focus on nutritional and beneficial food, great sources and encouraging an active lifestyle, this business is offering healthy food at an affordable price - SHOCK! It's main aim is to offer great, flavoursome, healthy food and to also encourage everyone to lead an active lifestyle, whether that be through working out at the gym, running, yoga, hiking or anything else! They are now looking for Assistant Managers to jump on board, learn more about their health philosophy and help the business grown.
• An active person interested in Healthy living
• Supporting the Store Manager to deliver the day-to-day operations of an incredibly busy café business.
• Providing an exceptional level of customer service
• A passionate leader, ready to motivate and energise a team
• Ordering and stock taking
• Operational standards compliance
• Food safety management
You will be:
• Up for a challenge and getting stuck in!
• Ready for understanding and implementing a healthier way of life
• A mentor and coach, you want the best for your team
• Magnetic, customers and your team will love being around you
• A service legend, cool under pressure and you love it when its busy
You will get:
• Excellent base salary
• Outstanding training and development opportunities
• An exciting chance to grow with a company in its early stages
• The opportunity to work around some highly influential people in the health and fitness industry
• You decide how far you go
This is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Assistant Manager with an interest in leading a Healthy and active lifestyle to jump on board with a highly successful, visionary and growing company offering endless opportunities to the right candidate.