ENGAGE at Disegno
Engage is a fun, progressive and dynamic event activation company looking for a Project Coordinator to join our studio, managing integrated activation campaigns and working with some of Australia's exciting brands, corporate companies and government bodies.
- Innovative event activation ideation
- Ambitious and driven team
- Light filled top floor heritage building in Southbank
In this role you will be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of event activation campaigns from end to end. Working closely with the director, creative team & project managers from brief, to execution and reporting.
As the Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of delivering on all aspects associated with the production of the event activations
- Developing project plans in conjunction with the ENGAGE team & providing support by coordinating resources and trafficking work through key suppliers
- Ensuring work is delivered on time and budget
- Co-ordination and procurement of production and suppliers
- Assist in various internal marketing content and scheduling
- Budget Management
- Event Activation Scheduling
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Confident and capable administrative co-ordination and multitasking in a dynamic environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an Event, PR, Marketing or Production agency or similar.
- Experience with integrated event campaigns, covering several applications such as: events, activations, product launches, roadshows.
- Experience working closely with small & large team members, creatives, clients, and stakeholders
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
This role is perfect for a motivated and dynamic Project Coordinator with excellent people and project management skills.
The ENGAGE team is small with a large vision to revolutionize experiential activations. We are an ambitious, passionate and talented team, and it is particularly important that the successful applicant for this role shares these attributes.