An exciting opportunity exists for a Cook, ideally knowledgeable in Thai cuisine, to work in this new restaurantWe are looking for a Cook to join our vibrant and energetic team at Rock Sugar in South Yarra. The Cook is responsible for the planning, preparation and production of all food products at the venue as directed by the Head Chef.
Key responsibilities include
- Producing and maintaining superior standards of food
- Continue to develop skills in the kitchen
- Undergo any necessary training
- Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements
- Regulate temperatures of ovens, grills and other cooking equipment
- Check all food is stored and handled as per food health and hygiene regulations
- Ensure that your work area, equipment and section is kept clean at all times, in accordance with health and hygiene regulations
The position requires 5 nights per week service to start (minimum 40 hours)
- Hold at least a Certificate III in a relevant course with at least 2 years of on the job experience, or Certificate IV in a relevant course.
- be passionate about Thai food
- be reliable
- be hard working
Rock Sugar is looking for #rocking wait staff to bring modern Thai cuisine to the people of South Yarra. If you have prior experience in hospitality and have a #rocking can-do attitude and #rocking personality then send an email to email@example.com with your resume, availability and little bit about yourself!