Someone to Write About Wine (Wine writer)
This is a casual job producing 2-3 articles per week for our blog, it's lighthearted wine education and regional information examples here https://www.winecompass.com.au/blog/. You will be credited for all articles
- Wine writing
- Fun topics
- Do it in your spare time
Studio / Account Manager
We are looking for a friendly, motivated studio/account manager to join the team at TAKT. With confidence and the ability to think on your feet, your skill set will complement our small, talented team. Both internal and client facing, the role is ideal for an all rounder who has great people skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Austins and Co.
Austins & Co. and 6Ft6 is one of Australia's more progressive, innovative and fastest growing wine businesses, our team is expanding and we are looking for a full-time Marketing & Events Coordinator. We think outside the 'wine-box' and provide a work environment with autonomy and variation (and wine, there is plenty of wine!)
- Fun, cohesive and flexible work environment
- Work on a vineyard in the Moorabool Valley
- Focus on digital marketing & events
Business Development Manager
Melbourne-based marketing practice focused on identity, communications, events across trade, export and consumer channels for individual wine brands seeking an experienced candidate to drive new business.
- Dynamic, brand storytelling-focussed wine & hospo marketing practice
- Scope for uncapped growth selling creative, targeted, multi-discipline services
- Flexible, supportive, performance-based position, with office hours in mid-city coworking space
Marketing Account Executive
GAO Group International
GAO Group, a boutique international marketing agency, is looking for a highly-motivated Marketing Account Executive to join our growing Melbourne team. Reporting to the Group Director, this position will play a key client-facing role with GAO's tourism and aviation, retail and fashion, F&B and sports/events clients.
Administrative Assistant Due to continued growth in the company, we're on the lookout for additional Support Team members!You will be working in professional environment and act as a real support to the existing team. This company has work culture that promotes developing your skills to get the most out of you.
Digital Campaign Manager
Asian Restaurant Concepts
An amazing opportunity for a pro-active food loving marketer. We are looking for a commercially led, Digital Campaign Manager to take on a senior marketing role which oversee's three national franchised restaurant brands which entails over 130 restaurant sites across the country.
Working at SEA is a unique experience which requires an equally unique and dedicated individual. Our business lives and breathes by our relationships with our talent, our clients and by creating memorable experiences. SEA is an energetic and friendly environment, where every day brings new challenges. We look forward to hearing from you!
- At SEA we are lucky to work with truly talented creatives and forward thinking brands
- The opportunity to manage all aspects of photography production
- Working on location, attending industry events and building meaningful relationships
Digtal Content Creator
We're seeking a modern creative professional to join our in-house marketing team to deliver on-brand and creative content across our digital communication platforms.
- Creative role in a collaborative, fast paced and dynamic marketing team
- An opportunity to own the digital content for one of Melbourne’s leading retail shopping centres, rolling out the brand’s tone of voice, social strategy and digital marketing plans
- Immediate start for the right person in this full time position
Digital Marketing and Communications
Lightly Design Studio seeks a part time Marketing Manager to join our spirited team. Established in 2005, Lightly seeks an organised and skilled member to join our creative Melbourne studio focusing on developing and maintaining innovative marketing strategies for online, social and in-store campaigns.
- Marketing strategy for online, trade and retail.
- Innovative marketing ideas to drive sales.
- Public relations and communications.
Customer Service Sales / Consultant
Applause Entertainment is one of Australia's leading and most versatile entertainment and event consultancies.We are looking for someone with the right attitude and attributes, to fit into our tight knit, fun, fast paced and vibrant Caulfield office.
We're on the hunt for passionate digital operator, looking to further expand theirskill set for this client facing, multi channel, performance focused role.
- Do you have a passion for Media and a thirst for knowledge in everything digital?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you looking to use your existing skill set to add value across the digital spectrum?