Design Project Manager
National Gallery of Victoria
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is seeking a Design Project Manager who will manage and coordinate design department project operations.
- Work for the oldest and most visited gallery in Australia.
- Wide range of international and local artists, exhibitions, programs and events; from contemporary art to major international historic exhibitions, fashion and design, architecture, sound and dance.
- The NGV holds the most significant collection of art in the region.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERS ADMINISTRATION
South Pacific Fabrics
This role is the heart and soul of our business. You are responsible for the management of all our orders for our fantastic clients and our amazing suppliers all around the world.You need to love being organised and super efficient and we will LOVE you in return as will our amazing clients.
- Delivering great customer service to fantastic clients with the worlds most beautiful interior products
- Small Friendly team based in Paddington
- Opportunity to grow in several different directions within the business