Mjolner Melbourne is on the hunt for a Sous Chef to join our Head Chef Andrew Wright and his professional kitchen team. Mjolner is a casual / fine dining, fun restaurant and cocktail bar focusing on modern cooking with a big focus on rotisserie meats with Scandinavian influences.
- Busy, professional environment.
- No split shifts.
- Work for an award winning hospitality group.
Assistant Manager - French Saloon
French Saloon is looking for a new addition to join our management team
- Lead a professional, friendly team who are proud of what they do
- Receive great training - we offer extensive wine education, cheese, WSET courses, butchery cuts, charcuterie & sausage making
- Excellent working schedule and career path
Masons of Bendigo
Make the tree change and join our award winning team to bring our service to another level through your passion, energy, skills and personality.
- Room to make your mark with a strong team backing
- Excellent renumeration
- Bendigo's only Hatted restaurant (only 1.5 hours drive from Melbourne)
Pastry Commis Chef
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Dinner by Heston, the much celebrated London restaurant has opened in Melbourne now in its third year has received 2 hats and has maintained top 10 status in the delicious.100. We are looking for talented Pastry Cooks for the Pastry team, with a thirst for knowledge and who enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team.
- Great team culture and opportunities for career development
- State of the art kitchen facilities
- CBD location, meals and uniforms provided
The Journal is currently looking for a passionate, mature & self-motivated supervisor who is either looking to take the next step & further their career in hospitality or is currently looking for a change.
- Great and steady team environment
- Close to public transport
- Monday to Friday - Evenings