Sam’s Choice Cafe
We are looking for a full time barista to join our friendly team. You will work in a fast paced and fun environment where customer service is our number one priority.
- Exposure to working in a fast paced environment
- Team has well over 40 years experience
- Joining at a transitional period where we will be looking to head in a different direction to further grow
Service / Barista
Baker D. Chirico
Baker D. Chirico are recruiting across all store. A Barista/Service for the south and a Sandwich maker/Service for the north. we only hire people who genuinely love their craft and interacting with customers with true Hospitality ; )
- Baker D. brand holds a lot of value in Melbourne
- Work for a brand that values service in the old hospitality way.
- An opportunity to grow in the business.
Red Door Corner Store
The Red Door Corner Store is a destination breakfast, lunch and coffee spot located just off High Street in Northcote.We are looking for a candidate with some experience in making high-end and high-volume coffee, who is a great team player and can contribute to our sense of community.
Bring your passion about great coffee and food into a role where you will display your skills to develop the culture and service standards in this brand-new establishment.
- Specialty grade, ethically sourced and certified, small-batch roasted coffee
- Mix your love for coffee and passion for social impact
- A social enterprise of World Vision Australia
Long Street Coffee
Long Street Coffee is seeking a professional barista to join our team. This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, with a genuine passion for specialty coffee. Experience in a similar cafe environment is a must.
- Be a part of a passionate, young, and friendly workplace
- Work with the best coffee and brew equipment in the industry
- Days only, good pay and working conditions
Head Barista and Coffee Curator Role
This role will entail curation and development of our coffee subscription and speciality coffee equipment business as well as hands on barista work within the cafe
- Selecting roasters and coffee monthly
- Great coffee set up
- Ablity to lead and grow our coffee progarm
TK Restaurant Consulting
Coffee focused and with great food. We're looking to recruit a Head Barista who is ready to sink their teeth into a new venue with a coffee focus that will challenge your skill set and develop your leadership qualities and so we are looking to recruit an experienced Head Barista who will educate, lead and mentor our baristas.
- No weekends
- Full time position & CBD location
- Comprehensive training and excellent company structure
Cafe Manager / Head Barista
Coffee lover? Dog lover? Want to go to work and combine the two? Looking for a full-time experienced and outgoing Head Barista / Cafe Manager to enjoy working in a relaxed, vibrant, fun and dog friendly cafe near Flagstaff Gardens, West Melbourne.
- Fun, vibrant and dog friendly cafe
- Flexible Days & Hours
- State of the art coffee equipment & training
The team from Rupert on Rupert in Collingwood are embarking on a new adventure in Blairgowrie - Saint Ernest, opening a cafe/bar/restaurant at the beginning of March 2018. We are seeking an experienced, motivated Barista who wants to be a part of our exciting new project. This is a new business. New complete fit out. Fresh start up.