Tivoli Road Bakery
Tivoli Road is an artisan bakery and cafe, providing beautiful coffee and baked goods to lots of lovely people. We now have a rare opportunity for a Barista, a key position within our team.
- Happy, established and professional team to work with
- Delicious and beautiful food and drinks to sell (and sample!)
- Lots of lovely regular customers
Barista / Counter Staff
EARL is Melbourne's premium quick-service sandwich, salad & coffee destination, operating at seven CBD locations. We currently have vacancies for full time barista / customer service position and are looking for energetic staff who are passionate about delivering excellent service in a fast paced environment.
Head Barista/Bar Manager
Auction Rooms is looking for a committed and driven coffee professional to lead our Bar & Coffee team
- Lead & drive coffee & beverage program for an iconic Melbourne venue
- Ability to enact real change within the team
- Ongoing support and training from St ALi Group resources
Red Door Corner Store
The Red Door Corner Store is a destination breakfast, lunch and coffee spot located just off High Street in Northcote.We are looking for a candidate with some experience in making high-end and high-volume coffee, who is a great team player and can contribute to our sense of community.
Barista | Global Corporate Company | On-going Role
Our Client This is a unique opportunity for a Barista to show off their outstanding coffee + latte art skills in a dynamic and fast-paced corporate environment, whilst maintaining a Mon-Fri work/life balance.
- $30 per hour + super | Weekly wages for ongoing work – up to 38 hpw | Imm Start
- Work/life balance, Mon-Fri with predominantly set weekly times | No weekend work
- Work with a leading global brand in Barangaroo, Sydney | CBD location
Main Barista & Front of House
Top of the Hill
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Barista with great customer service to serve specialty coffee and a small array of foods. You will be the front of the business working Monday to Friday.
- Reliable barista who is able to work well under pressure.
- Sharing a passion for great quality coffee and customer service.
- Free by lunchtime and no weekend work.
Experienced barista for newly opened cafe
Looking for an experienced barista who's also skilled / keen to take on some extra managing duties (open/close shop).
2-3 days a week (more hours possible down the track), 7am-3pm.
Flexible, relaxed and friendly work environment
La Marzocco linea, Axil Roasters coffee.
Barista and Front of House Service Team
Partnering 4 People Performance
We are now on the lookout for a talented full-time Barista and front of house service team to join the Ned's family. If your looking for something new and exciting this just might be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
- Be part of something very new and exciting in the foodie scene
- Fun, dynamic and busy team environment
- Personal and long term career development opportunities