Head Chef - Cafe
Everyday Coffee is a bustling cafe and specialty coffee roastery in Collingwood in search of a kind and creative Head Chef to take the reins in our tight kitchen team.
- Join our fun, friendly and supportive team.
- Be part of a creative and collaborative workplace.
- Work daytimes only and just one weekend day.
Senior Event Chef | Casual | Damm Fine Food Co.
Damm Fine Food Group
Fast On Your Feet? A Good Leader and a very Organised Chef? Damm Fine Food Co. have a great opportunity for a seasoned hospitality professional, looking to get out of the restaurant game and into the super exciting world of events.
Sushi CHEF Wanted
We are seeking an experienced chef with previous experience in cooking for our new fast-paced restaurant in Southbank. The successful applicant must be committed to our kitchen team on a daily basis also be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be responsible and be willing to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- We create an environment that is more flexible, more creative, and more fun for individuals
- We expand of opportunity for challenges and skill development
- Pay for performance
As Vex approaches 2 years from opening we are looking to expand our small team. Our ethos revolves around a do it all attitude and a desire to create a unique experience for everyone who walks through our doors. We are looking for people who care about good food and wine and have a commitment to independent thinking no matter your background.
- Be part of a committed group who love what they do
- The chance to grow alongside a small team and shape it's future direction
- Exercise creativity in a venue that uses quality ingredients
So, if you want to make "your" mark to create and lead your team with passion, we will give you the opportunity to do so with all the assistance to make the dream happen. We will supply you with the blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece and make your mark.
- Make “your” mark to create and lead your team
- Work life & balance
- Close to public transport, CBD & free parking
New Restaurant opening on Lygon Street in Brunswick East searching for experienced and junior pizza chefs to join the team. Our new venue is a casual Pizzeria which will be focused on naturally fermented pizza's, chargrilled snacks, minimal intervention wine and classic cocktails
- Ongoing training amongst a team of career hospitality staff
- Join a new exciting venue from the team behind the successful CBD venues - Tipo 00 & Osteria Ilaria
- Fun, positive work environment working with like-minded professionals
Chef De Partie
Farmer's Daughters is looking for a talented, passionate Chef de Partie to help lead our large and diverse kitchen team.
- Real opportunities for career progression, training and development in an expanding hospitality business.
- Improve your management and organisation skills as part of a large team delivering high quality food in a fast paced enviorment.
- Flexible working hours, paid overtime and Sundays off!
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's beloved neighbourhood Italian, Park Street Pasta & Wine, is recruiting for the role of Head Chef. The ideal candidate will possess an innate passion for all things fresh pasta, innovative fare inspired by Italy, and a focus on championing local farmers and producers, whilst harbouring a fresh and nurturing kitchen culture.
- Competitive salary with great bonuses, tips and other amenities
- Opportunity to take creative ownership over the menu and kitchen operation
- A fresh approach to work life balance within a 5 day trading schedule