Chef de Partie
Naughtons Parkville Hotel
We are seeking the right chef to join our small but talented kitchen brigade. We took over Naughtons 12 months ago and have taken big steps in that time, we are looking for the right chef to join us on the rest of the journey.
- Work as part of small brigade of talented chefs
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Gastro-pub food with focus on quality and sourcing
Chef de partie / Sous Chef
Le Bouchon French Cuisine
Le Bouchon French Cuisine restaurant is an authentic french restaurant specialised inclassic french brasserie style foodWe are looking for an experienced chef to join our successful and high standard kitchenSea change/family friendly opening hours(closed sunday/monday)/ great salary package /3 days off per week/ could sponsor
Head Chef | Kew
Our busy and multi-faceted Kew site of the Hellenic Republic Group is looking for a passionate and self-driven Head Chef to lead the team - exciting times for growth and development!
- Genuine opportunity to grow & develop your team
- Leadership development programs for senior managers
- Growing brand with ambition and drive
Casual Chef De Partie
We are looking for an enthusiastic Casual Chef De Partie who have had experience in fast corporate functions or restaurants to work for our Gold Licensed catering company, HostCo, on the University of Sydney campus. This role requires a love for contemporary food and a passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
- Work alongside professional chefs to deliver amazing food
- Prestigious and convenient working location on the University of Sydney Main Campus
- Gain valuable practical experience
Lower West Side Wine Bar
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven head chef experienced in European inspired cuisine to be apart of the team at Williamstown's only wine bar.We are a small but creative kitchen and we're always open to new and innovative ideas.
- Opportunity to get creative
- Run your own kitchen
- Previous experience as a head chef essential
Chef de Partie
Dedes Waterfront Group
Competent Chef who can work with a team of professionals and receive consistent good feedback.Produce excellent food in a fast paced environmentExecute event food delivery for a range of events
- Amazing waterfront location
- Dining discounts & competitive remuneration
- Dedes group is a dynamic company who offer great working conditions across its venues
Sushi & Sashimi Chef
Flying Fish Restaurant
Flying Fish are seeking an experienced, motivated and talented sashimi chef to join the group's award winning, flagship restaurant.Flying Fish Restaurant & Bar is a 160 seat restaurant which includes 2 private dining rooms. Open for a la carte, degustation, group bookings, weddings & corporate events with breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour.
- Flying Fish is a part of the Dedes Waterfront Group portfolio
- Opportunity to grow within Flying Fish and also within the Dedes Group
- Work within a 5 day working week plus 2 RDO's
Chefs - Commis and Chef de Partie
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Chefs to join their talented team. The World's Best Restaurants 2016 No. 65 / Australian Fin Review Top Restaurants 2016 No. 2, Top Chef / Australian Gourmet Traveller 2016 No. 3, Chef of the Year / The Age Good Food Guide 2016 Three Hats, Chef of the Year.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career within a supportive, passionate team of professionals with an international focus.
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months.
Seed & Virtue
Seed&Virtue is a startup restaurant looking for Consultant Chef to assist in menu planning and setting up of new kitchen in Singapore. You will create contemporary Australian dishes that are unique, fun and innovative for brunch and dinner . Minimum full time commitment of two months with flights and accommodation provided for during your stay.
SkyHigh Mt Dandenong
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Sous Chef. Attractive salary, plus superannuation- only 40-45 hours a week ($60k to $65k plus holiday and super). SkyHigh is a unique venue, offering a rare opportunity to join our team. We are fast paced with 3 cafes, a busy restaurant and 2 function rooms.
- No split shifts
- Great location
- Fantastic opportunity for creative ideas
dish & spoon
Dish & Spoon is a popular camberwell cafe producing some of melbournes coolest brunch dishes. We looking for a committed and driven individual ready to join our professional team to take us through to the next chapter of this business
- Job progression with new venues to be opened within the business
- On going training for new techniques and styles
- Freedom to your own dishes for fortnightly specials
Senior Chef de Partie
Pontoon is looking for a Senior Chef de Partie to assist in the day to day smooth operation of the kitchen. You will help ensure delivery of an exceptional product at all times and learn new skills often lost elsewhere. Fantastic opportunities to work with some of Australia's best produce and learn about cooking with fire and smoke,a true art form.
- Work for a leading restaurant group.
- Cutting-edge venue with panoramic beach views.
- Assist in leading the kitchen team at a fresh, contemporary venue.