Mecca Alexandria is searching for a creative and passionate kitchen leader to join our collaborative workspace. Believing in sustainable and seasonal produce, we pride ourselves in creating wholesome and healthful food from a diverse range of cultures.
- Lead and develop your own team
- Emphasis on creative and groundbreaking ideas
- Daytime hours, endless delicious coffee
Chef de Partie - Commis
Hellenic Republic Brunswick and Hellenic Republic Williamstown have a final space each for a talented CDP or Commis Chef....exceptional work/life balance, career progression, exciting business growth ahead with new restaurants opening - what more could you want!?
- Commitment to career development
- Focus on quality work/life balance
- Supportive and positive environment
3rd Year Qualified Apprentice or Newly Qualified Chef
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented chef with proven industry experience to join our progressive restaurant group lead by executive Chef Matt Tine. The vacancy exists at our flagship restaurant Mr. Ottorino's Cucina in Fitzroy which, specialises in contemporary Southern Italian Cuisine.
- Learn and build experience
- Great team culture
- Fun, fast paced environment
Our well established and passionate team at 5 Lire are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced chef who shares the same levels of passion and dedication as we do.
- You will have the opportunity to join the owners and a small team to bring a passionate, fun and friendly dining experience to North Melbourne
- We offer a great work/life balance - Day shifts only
- Strong professional development and Career progression
Larder and L1 Filter Bar are ready to add the third tier to this already successful enterprise, details are yet to be released but needless to say works to expand and renovate the current kitchen are already underway. This is a chance to join a seasoned crew at the inception of a new era and shape a new space with fresh ideas.
- State winner for Best Licensed Cafe 2016 situated in the heart of Daylesford...
- Lead a crew of consummate professionals to produce a consistently high calibre of food…
- Work days, leave your nights free...Immerse yourself in the heartland of artisanal, organic & bio-dynamic regional produce & producers in the heart of Daylesford
Full time chef/cook wanted in Scottish speak easy style bar in Melbourne's CBD. Must be able to work well unsupervised and under pressure. Must be creative, self motivated and driven with a good knowledge of the Melbourne restaurant scene & food trends. Experience in Scottish/British cuisine a plus, as is cooking with (& drinking) whisky!
- Fun & friendly work environment in central CBD location
- Flexible full time hours - no early mornings or Sundays
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing business & expand the menu
An exciting opportunity is available to work alongside, young gun Buddha Lo as he brings his Modern Dining style to 2 Chef Hats Matteo's in North Fitzroy.
- Must be able to lead the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Bounce idea's off the Head chef
- Must aspire to want the top job themself!
Pastry Chef - Part Time
Donut Shop Donuts and Coffee
Be part of a small but dedicated team passionate about quality donuts and coffee.3 days of donut production per week. Must be available Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Opportunity to expand your roll in the business
- Be part of a small but passionate team
Long Street Coffee
Long Street Coffee is seeking an enthusiastic chef to join our team. This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, with a genuine passion for cooking. Experience in a similar cafe environment is a must.
- Be a part of a passionate, young, and friendly workplace
- Opportunity for career progression
- Days only, great working conditions
Chef de cuisine/ Senior sous Chef
Le Bouchon French Cuisine
Le Bouchon French Cuisine restaurant is an authentic french restaurant specialised inclassic french brasserie style foodWe are looking for an experienced Sous chef to join our successful and high standard kitchenSea change/family friendly opening hours(closed sunday/monday)/ great salary package / could sponsor
Lux Foundry is a well established cafe in Brunswick, open 7 days serving breakfast and lunch. We also cater for evening events and functions.We have been established for over 7 years. We're looking for a talented chef to be part of the next phase of our business as we look to expand and invest to take us to the next level.
- Established cafe in historical and unique space
- Days only
- Loyal and strong team
COMMIS CHEF & CHEF DE PARTIE
Porteno Group is looking for a creative and passionate chefs to join the team at their Enmore restaurant, Stanbuli. A full time position is available for both a Commis Chef and Chef de Partie. The position offers:
- Room to grow and develop within the role and organisation
- An engaging and supportive work place within a truly dynamic company
- Casual yet professional environment
Chefs - Chef de Partie/Demi/Commis Chef
We are looking for motivated chefs to join the kitchen team, with previous experience in a quality dining environment, who have an understanding of, and respect for quality food and produce. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career and work with a passionate and talented team.
- A committed team of exciting professional chefs
- A supportive environment encouraging team input
- Goal driven learning and career development
Chef/ cook/ aaprentice chef
Ocha is looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to join our small but dedicated kitchen team. A passion for quality ingredients, the ability to work as a team in a busy environment and an open mind will be highly regarded.
- Working in a smaller team offers the opportunity to progress through the different sections of a Japanese kitchen in less time.
- Ocha is one of the longest running, owner operated Japanese restaurants in Melbourne.
- Great working conditions where you are respected and appreciated for your hard work and dedication.
Head chef, chef de partie & commis chef roles
Axil Coffee Roasters
We are on the hunt for chefs to join our young and energetic teams in Hawthorn & Richmond. No nights and menus that change seasonally. If you have the passion and love for food then we want to hear from you.
- Be part of a professional and growing hospitality group
- Opportunity for career progression