Junior Sous Chef - Radii Restaurant Kitchen
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne seeks a passionate, dedicated and experienced individual to showcase their superior culinary and leadership skills within radii restaurant & bar on a full-time basis.
- Full Time Position
- Competitive Salary & Employee Benefits
- Internatioanl Luxury Hotel Chain
Casual Wait Staff
Sixpenny is a little restaurant in Stanmore offering a seasonal degustation menu complemented by exceptional service. Sixpenny is searching for experienced and passionate Front of House Professionals to join our team.
- Be a part of a small, professional team
- Opportunity for growth and development with hands-on approach towards training
- Supportive and knowledgable working environment
An exciting north-side opportunity. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and run the bar alongside our restaurant manager. Must be customer service focused and have good knowledge of local craft beer, wine and cocktails. Minimum of 2 years bar experience essential.
We are now on the lookout for a talented Head Baker to join the team. The bread at Ned's has been decades in the making. Our large selection of artisan breads are made with passion, love and care.
- Be part of something new and exciting in the Melbourne food scene
- Fun, dynamic and busy team environment
- Personal and long term career development opportunities
Plus 39 CBD is looking for a cook
Job brief We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to our authentic Italian menu. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking.
Front of House 2IC
Masons of Bendigo
Bendigo's most awarded and only hatted restaurant, Masons of Bendigo, is looking for an energetic and dynamic Front of House 2IC to join us.
- • Excellent remuneration for the right candidate + tips
- • Flexible working hours; 38 - 42 hours per working week
- • Work in a progressive and motivating environment
The George on Collins
George Collins (formerly The Longroom) has an exciting opportunity available for a talented Bar Manager who has a passion for old fashioned hospitality, is a strong leader and has the skill set to manage a high volume premium venue. With an attractive salary package attached, this is a role for someone with both development and financial ambition!
- Are you ready to build your own team from the ground up and develop an exciting in-house training and mentoring programme?
- Are you ready to overhaul the existing beverage programme and put your stamp on a new, fun and groundbreaking offering?
- Do you want to be paid well? Up to $70k and beyond for the right person.
Head Barista/Bar Manager
Auction Rooms is looking for a committed and driven coffee professional to lead our Bar & Coffee team
- Lead & drive coffee & beverage program for an iconic Melbourne venue
- Ability to enact real change within the team
- Ongoing support and training from St ALi Group resources
Seeking all chefs to be apart of our opening team at ASASO at Southbank
Asado Southbank is the new offspring from the San Telmo group which has rapidly established itself as the best Argentinian food in Melbourne.
- A structured development plan and management mentoring
- Excellent, accredited on and off-the-job training
- Genuine further career opportunities from future business growth
An exciting opportunity awaits a Head Chef for a role at Henry Lee's. The successful candidate will have the lead role in creating a team to drive our current day time trade + creating a team for events and our dinner service that you will be apart of building along side the directors. An opportunity to create something of your own awaits.
- Management + Development of your team
- Unique Creative Role
- Opportunity for growth within the business / Dinner Service
Riserva Wine Bar
Riserva Wine Bar is a new venture offering a unique European experience in the Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for a passionate and exciting full time chef to join our new team. With a main focus on European cooking, we are looking for individuals who can work with our small team in creating a consistent, simple and well executed menu.
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Grow and learn within a supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative expression
Zia Teresa Restaurant
A fantastic opportunity for a strong, professional, experienced Restaurant Manager with strong work ethic and leadership skills to join our successful, long established Italian restaurant. Zia Teresa has become an institution in the heart of East Brunswick and we are looking for an exceptional manager who loves "hospolife"
- Evening shifts
- Deliver training, coaching and performance management while developing team
- Join a passionate team in one of the longest running restaurants in Melbourne