CHEFS - NEW FRENCH WINE BAR
BOUZY BAR A VINS
Bouzy Bar A Vins is an exciting new venue of the Entrecote family and we are looking for people to grow with us! Taking a nod from great little wine bars that offer small regional food offerings throughout Europe and in particular, Paris.
- Competitive salaries
- Brand new kitchen to work in
- Career progression in a growing hospitality group
Entrecôte South Yarra
If coffee is all you dream about, then Entrecote South Yarra is for you. The successful candidate will be a coffee enthusiast with proven experience. You will be passionate about Melbourne's brilliant coffee culture and aim to deliver the best coffee possible. If making coffee is your passion then apply below.
- Friendly and professional team
- Fantastic location
- Great rates for the right person plus tips
Holla Coffee Roasters
Fully licenced cafe & specialty coffee roaster on Victoria street, serving up some of Melbournes best boozy brunches, cocktails & home of These Days Coffee is looking for a Manager to head up our team.
- Be part of an up and coming specialty coffee roaster
- Work at one of Melbourne's best boozy brunch venues
- Help to build an ever growing and diversifying business
With solid background and experience in hospitality, F&B and front-of-house management in a fast-paced environment, you will be a role model, trainer and leader for our service and cleaning team, as well as a bridge to our tenants and customers with heaps of positive energy to drive success in a to-be-launched venue.
HOT SECTION CHEF
Kinfolk is an established non profit cafe & events company. We have been operating for eight years & have crafted a reputation for our moreish menu & dining experience that creates social change in the following manners :
- 100% of Kinfolk's distributable profits go to reputable charities such as the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- we build inclusive communities and training opportunities through our substantial volunteer program
- Kinfolk focuses upon creating supportive, healthy and rewarding workplaces for our staff
Gertrude Street Enoteca
We're really looking for an all rounder: Wine knowledge (and up to date interest in all things funky, natural, excellent and historic), hospitality, team work and enthusiastic participation. Sommelier is too big a word for us...
- Weekly wine tastings
- Supportive and flexible
- Great regular clientele
Full Time Restaurant Manager
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill
Are you a Restaurant Manager with a passion for burgers and beers? Then this just might be your dream job! Fat Bob's Bar & Grill located in Moorabbin, is one of Melbourne's most awarded and popular burger joints who are currently seeking a dynamic Manager to join our team.
- Live and work close to home
- Great benefits and opportunities
- Work at one of Melbourne's most awarded burger joints
F/T Front of House Supervisor
Lulo seeks a professional Front of House Supervisor to lead a team of young professionals in busy 60 seat Bar & Grill with great reputation. Start Immediately. Must have 2 years minimum in similar role or someone who is ready for a supervisor position.
- Life-work balance with Sunday & Mondays off
- Delivering coaching and performance management
- Further your New World wine and spirits knowledge
General Manager for award winning venue
Exciting opportunity for a General Manager to operate multi level late night award winning restaurant and bar in Darlinghurst.
- Have a direct influence on the day to day running the business.
- Build and develop a team with help from the industries finest
- Above industry rates with great package
Retail Sales Assistant
We are searching for someone special to join our retail team.
- Get your work/life balance happening with no more late nights! -Flexible hours & closed most public holidays
- Work with some of the best produce around, with a strong focus on specialty breeds and local producers -Increase your food knowledge
- Further your wine knowledge with an exciting & ever changing wine selection in store & regular in store tastings with the winemakers