The Agrarian Kitchen
We are looking for a restaurant manager for The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, opening in April 2017. Located in the historic Willow Court complex, The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery is a project rooted in pride, the importance of sustainable dining and the joy of deliciousness.
- A new venue from an admired company and respected hospitality professionals
- A rare opportunity to build a front of house team from the ground up
- Be part of a restaurant that truly believes in an offering with deep roots in seasonality and hyper local produce
Front of House Staff - Bartenders, Host, Floor Staff
Transit Rooftop Bar
Transit Rooftop Bar in Fed Square are now recruiting for FOH professionals to join the team. Cocktail focused bar with live music, great views, and room to grow.
- Right In The Heart Of Melbourne
- Great Opportunities For Growth
- Dynamic And Lively Environment
Cafe Manager / Head Barista
Too Many Chiefs
Too Many Chiefs is a trendy cafe that is at the final stages of a back courtyard /with small bar renovation. We are looking for a Cafe Manager/Head Barista who has had experience in a fast paced cafe/bar. Someone who is passionate about great coffee, food & bev. 30-35 hrs/wk that may turn into a full time position for the right candidate.
All rounder in Commercial Kitchen
Take me home pastas
We require a staff member to help our pasta company in all aspects of the kitchen. Duties include preparing meals, pasta making, pizza making & more. 3 - 4 days per week.
- Casual position - May suit someone looking for school hours
- 3 - 4 days per week - we operate Monday to Friday days only.
- Roughly 20 hours per week
Section Waiter - No35
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is Melbourne's 'Hotel for the Arts', blending French-inspired elegance and luxury with the best that Melbourne has to offer. No35 is an elegant dining destination designed with rich timbers, contemporary artworks and a commanding outlook over Melbourne from the 35th floor.
- Local and international career opportunities with AccorHotels and Sofitel
- Opportunity to work at an iconic Melbourne luxury hotel
- Convenient CBD location
Front of House Extraordinaire
The Hardware Societe
Currently positioned in the top 10 restaurants on Trip Advisor, The Hardware Societe is a Melbourne institution with a world wide reputation. Serving up French & Spanish inspired fare we are extremly popular with locals and tourists alike.
Quality is important to us and we pride ourselves on serving food & coffee to a consistently high standard.
We are looking for a committed and talented Sous Chef to grow with us and provide leadership to our brigade. Want to escape the DINNER shift ? Have restaurant experience and want to bring it to cafe, breakfast and lunch service ?
- Development Opportunity - Looking to become a Head Chef ?
- NO NIGHTS - Will suit a restaurant chef looking for work life balance
- Dynamic, high volume, high quality product
Front of house / ground control
Dan the Man Cooking
The Dan the Man team is looking for a multitasking guru to take over our function enquiries. You will be the first port of call for all bookings and will be responsible for sending menus and putting quotes together. We'd also love your input in menu planning and styling.