Cocktail Bartenders | Misfits Bar & Dining
Misfits Bar & Dining
Misfits is a brand new, edgy bar that has just opened in Redfern and is currently looking for an experienced Cocktail Bartender to join the team!
- Amazing company culture
- Fun working environment
- Generous discounts across all W. Short Hotel Group venues
At IPPUDO, we are not selling ramen, but conveying our gratitude and thanks ("arigatou") to our customers through ramen. We hope to spread ramen to everyone through smile and "arigatou." To bring an impeccable experience to diners here at IPPUDO, and maintain high quality of services: you will constantly be challenged everyday.
- Management of Ippudo or any of our other global brand concepts
- Cultivating our culture and building a community based restaurant
- Career opportunities available within an ever-expanding global company
Trulli Woodfire Pizzeria
We are looking for a Venue Manager to play a lead role in the running of a busy restaurant to drive its ongoing success and continued development as the go to eatery for locals and tourists alike. This restaurant is focused on delivering authentic cuisine, a great atmosphere and excellent customer service.
Restaurant Manager - Evening operations
An exciting opportunity to join the team in a dynamic role at award winning restaurant Stillwater - The role encompasses training and staff development, managing profitability, fostering a professional environment with the right amount of fun and humour as well as the day to day running of the restaurant. Possessing an x-factor is ideal.
- Management and development of your team
- Opportunity for other areas of development such as wine, recruiting, rosters etc.
- Personal and professional development opportunities available such as diploma qualifications, WSET etc.
Experienced Part-Time Evening Waiter's
Part-Time or Casual position's available for experienced waiters to join our evening team. Up to 5 nights a week (potential for up to 35 hours/week), applicants should possess a genuine hospitable nature, ability to efficiently work under pressure, have an eye for detail, tenacity and determination.
- Learn new skills and build on your existing knowledge
- Personal and professional development for those that want to further their careers
- Excellent working conditions and environment; recognized Employer of Choice
Baker D. Chirico
Baker D. Chirico are looking for experienced and energetic full time Customer Service Assistants who are passionate foodies at heart, passionate about bread, have coffee skills and are respectful of artisanal product and production.
- Work for a brand that's at the top of their game in the artisan food industry
- Professional, Creative team environment that honours traditional hospitality style service.
- Great opportunity to indulge your foodie passions working with amazing products in a creative environment.
With the opening of our new store in Hawthorn, we're looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team and be the driving force behind the success of the business!
- Be part of the excitement of launching our new store
- Overseas management of the store and staff
- Ongoing development and career opportunities in a growing business!
Damm Fine Food Group
Damm Fine Food is on the hunt for a vibrant, creative and seriously passionate Event Manager to work within our Catering and Major Events team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and self motivated event manager to broaden their career and join one of Melbourne's most successful catering company.
No35 Restaurant Supervisor
No35 - Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
No35 is an award winning restaurant, most recently awarded 'Deluxe Restaurant of the Year' at the 2017 Tourism Accommodation Australia (Victoria) Awards For Excellence. The opportunity exists for a dynamic and professional Restaurant Supervisor to assist in leading a team of professionals in a modern restaurant serving great food.
- Lead, mentor and train the No35 Food and Beverage team, ensuring a fun and energetic working environment
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with day to day operations in No35
- Ensure the strategies are in place to allow for efficient and effective staffing of the department to achieve financial and service quality targets
Barista / Supervisor
With an exciting growth in our business, we are about to open our newest store in Hawthorn and looking for a Barista to join our team (who could also be a Supervisor!)
- Worked in a world renowed business
- Be part of a friendly, highly energetic team
- Ongoing development and opportunities
Sous Chef | Italian Osteria
A Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef running the kitchen, with a minimum 3 years experience in Italian restaurants. Must have previous experience is the same role or as senior CDP.
- Take the next step to a long and happy career
- A privately-owned venue where you can showcase your talent
- Be creative in a positive environment
Chef de Partie + Commis Chef | Full time
Hellenic Republic Kew has multiple opportunities for Chefs at CDP & Commis level....exceptional work/life balance, career progression, exciting business growth ahead with new restaurants opening - what more could you want!?
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Beautiful food - busy restaurant - excellent leaders!
- Growing brand, multiple career opportunities