Tivoli Road Bakery
Tivoli Road is an artisan bakery and cafe, providing beautiful coffee and baked goods to lots of lovely people. We now have a rare opportunity for someone to lead our front of house team.
- Happy, established and professional team to work with
- Delicious and beautiful food and drinks to sell (and sample!)
- Lots of lovely regular customers
Front of House/Hospitality Allrounder
We are expanding our team and are on the lookout for a hospitality all-rounder! We're after a brand ambassador who will create memorable experiences for our users time and time again.
- TAKE YOUR WEEKEND BACK!! Monday to Friday hours.
- Funky Office Space – Collins St Location
- Work alongside brilliant people, in a career that makes people smile.
Casual and Part time Bar and Front of House Sales people
Palermo is looking to recruit candidates for an exciting new restaurant! Sth American wine, steak and fire pits ahoy!
- Internal and External development training options
- Work with the only in house fire pit in Melbourne!
- Flexible work hours over 7 days a week
Sales Ambassador of Organic Ice Tea
Somage Fine Foods
We are looking for a passionate cafe lover to help us build growth for our new organic ice tea. You are fun, professional, confident and enjoy having a laugh! This is a casual role (2-3 days per week)
- Be confident in hitting the road (door to door)
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Provide instore tastings
Rice Queen Oriental Diner
Rice Queen has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join our team. Located on Brunswick street Rice Queen is a busy, fun packed, kitsch Pan-Asian restaurant that is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Our share style menu draws inspiration from all across Asia, with a modern twist on some classic dishes.
- Work with experienced ownership and management; within an established hospitality group!
- Join a fun and passionate team of creative chefs and dedicated floor staff!
- Industry award rates! 38-42hrs a week! Execellent work life balance! Great career progression opportunities!
Full Time Experienced Chef
Anthropology Specialty Coffee
Anthropology Specialty Coffee is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic chef to join our relatively new and established cafe in Pascoe Vale. The successful candidate will have a lead role in managing staff & budget within a modest sized kitchen. Ambition and creativity is essential!
Restaurant Supervisor / Experienced Waitstaff
mr. wolf is looking for an experienced restaurant supervisor. The successful applicant must possess the following skills * high level of experience * Strong food and wine knowledge * ability to work in a fast paced environment * Excellent customer relation and communication skills * Be a quick thinker, problem solver and decision make
Chef de Partie
We're going through some exciting growth, with our new pop up venue, White Lane, and another new venue on the horizon. So, we're looking for some creative, inspiring and passionate individuals who can hit the ground running in our Production Kitchen and at our Carousel Cafe.