St. Cloud Eating House
St Cloud Vietnamese Eating House is a 130 seater restaurant in the heart of Hawthorn looking for an experienced supervisor to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an applicant who is passionate about food, wine and service to become part of an expanding hospitality group.
- Quality high volume, rewarding venue
- Great working conditions and in house training
- Join an expanding hospitality group
Food & Beverage Attendants
The Craft & Co
The Craft & Co is looking for casual Food and Beverage Staff to join our growing team.
- New multi-faceted hospitality/retail venue in Melbourne
- Demonstrate your industry knowledge of Australian craft & boutique produce
- Fun working environment with opportunity for career growth
Chef de Partie
The Athenaeum Club, one of Melbourne's most prestigious establishments, is seeking a full time qualified Chef de Partie who is looking to continue his/her learning and development. Monday - Friday role, great team environment and many other benefits.
- Friendly professional team environment
- A variety of inventive modern and traditional cuisine
- Rotating roster - varying shifts, Monday - Friday role with occasional weekend
To assist with the day to day operations in the kitchens of our two city venues, leading by example and facilitating the growth and development of this well-known hospitality brand.
- Customisation of role and responsibilities, attractive salary and benefits available for the right candidat
- Rotating roster with varied daily tasks incorporating all ares of kitchen management
- Attractive salary, immediate start, flexible roster and benefits available for the right candidate
To manage the day to day operations of our two city venues, leading by example and facilitating the growth and development of this well-known hospitality brand.
- Lead a young team in our busy, vibrant, city based store
- Full time role, immediate start available - attractive salary and KPI bonus structure
- An opportunity to bring your skills and experiences and make your mark on one of Melbourne’s best known Vietnamese brand
Venue Manager | Career Progression | Food & Gaming Focused Venue
The Talent Kitchen
A high volume venue is seeking a punctual and experience Venue Manager to run their venue.
- Above Market Starting Salary
- Stability Within A Respectful Hospitality Company
- South East Suburbs Location, With Staff Parking
Bar Supervisor who loves Mediterranean life.
Sweet fish PTY LTD
Bar Lourinha is dedicated to finding the perfect Bar Supervisor to join our current team. You must completely believe that 'true hospitality comes from the heart'. At Bar Lourinha, 'Our passion is sharing our love of good food and wine in a genuinely warm & welcoming environment.'
- The right individual will join a well established business set with new goals for the next ten years.
- Share your flare & spirit with an award winning team.
- Work in a lively, fun environment with drive & passion for mediterranean spirit & culture.
Baristas, Wait Staff and Brekky Chef
Full time, Part time and Casual positions available as part of a brand new cafe team. Located along the vibrant, bustling Swan street precinct in Richmond, this is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Immediate start available.
- Delicious New Dining Destination
- Vibrant fresh healthy product
- Opportunity for career advancement
Premium Food and Beverage Attendant
qualia has two awarded and renowned restaurants for the exclusive use of our guests. We are seeking hospitality professionals to provide outstanding customer service to our valued customers on a consistent basis; proactively and passionately going above and beyond to ensure that guests receive a memorable and world class experience.
- Work within a multi-award winning world renowned resort
- Progress your hospitality career to working at the highest level
- 40 hour a week contract with increased pay rates for additional hours worked