The Agrarian Kitchen
We are looking for a restaurant manager for The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, opening in April 2017. Located in the historic Willow Court complex, The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery is a project rooted in pride, the importance of sustainable dining and the joy of deliciousness.
- A new venue from an admired company and respected hospitality professionals
- A rare opportunity to build a front of house team from the ground up
- Be part of a restaurant that truly believes in an offering with deep roots in seasonality and hyper local produce
Front of House Staff - Bartenders, Host, Floor Staff
Transit Rooftop Bar
Transit Rooftop Bar in Fed Square are now recruiting for FOH professionals to join the team. Cocktail focused bar with live music, great views, and room to grow.
- Right In The Heart Of Melbourne
- Great Opportunities For Growth
- Dynamic And Lively Environment
Baristas (Full-time/Part-time available)
We are looking for skilled baristas to join our friendly team. Green Park is a multi-roaster cafe, knowledge and passion for a specialty coffee environment is a must with on-going training and development provided and encouraged.Minimum 2-years specialty coffee required.
CDP, Demi & Commis
Our innovative and creative Kitchen team in our Conference and Events department are looking for an experienced Chef's. At Sofitel Melbourne we hold a strong belief in purity and simplicity resulting in honest, clean identifiable flavours from a union of the best produce with traditional and modern cooking techniques.
- Career development and world-wide opportunities
- Use of regional produce and creating seasonal menus
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
General Manager, Sommelier & Chefs
Wilson & Market
TALENTED ENTHUSIASTIC EMPLOYEES REQUIRED TO LAUNCH W&MThis exciting new restaurant will open in 2 stages -1st its relaxed by-day market driven lifestyle urban cafe, 2nd -the bustling modern Australian brassiere, wine & cocktail bar open for 5 nights.All curated by iconic Melbourne chef & restaurateur W&M director Paul Wilson
- Top salaries & premium casual rates
- Straight shifts, structured hours, work life balance - 5 day week
- Strong professional development, training & career progression
Chef de Partie - $55K + Super - High Volume On Trend Eatery
The Talent Kitchen
Seeking an experience, motivated and punctual CDP to join this ever growing team.
- Work with an award winning team in a professional environment
- Fine tune your skills and experience with a strong team of senior chefs
- Growing company giving you stability you seek
Food Retail Managers, Supervisors & Team Members
We are hiring experienced, motivated self-starters to help us launch an exciting new Mexican retail food brand.
- Be a part of the opening team for an exciting new Mexican retail food concept
- Healthy growth plans and career development opportunities
- Great working environment with a genuine focus on people and culture
Cutler & Co.
After 8 years Cutler&Co is evolving., we are getting ready for a large-scale renovation that will see the entire restaurant go under works. We are thrilled to move into a new phase beginning March 2017 Do you want to be part of it? We're recruiting experienced waiters to work alongside some of the best hospo professionals in the industry
- Experience real career progression as you're armed with excellent training and development
- work in a first class establishment that takes food and wine seriously and provides a relaxed and refined dining environment
- A flexible roster, consecutive days off and very competitive wage rates
Fine Dining Wait Staff
Royal Mail Hotel
Amazing opportunity to develop your career. Gain exposure to an award winning cellar, a 2 acre kitchen garden and genuine paddock to plate offering. Learn from the best while expanding your food and wine knowledge.
- 2 Hats’ from The Age Good Food Guide, 2015, 2016
- Exposure to the most awarded wine cellar in Australia
- Serve food fresh from our own kitchen garden
Commis Chef - Chef De Partie - Professional Kitchen - Chapel Street
The Talent Kitchen
One of Chapel Streets busiest restaurants are looking for talented Chefs to join their professional and highly skilled brigade. Join the best.
- Chapel Street Location - Melbourne's food hub
- Work with a professional and highly skilled team
- An extremely busy venue ready to progress and develop you
Venue Manager | Relocate To Melbourne! | Food & Gaming Focused Venue
The Talent Kitchen
A high volume bistro, gaming, sports bar venue is seeking a punctual and experience Venue Manager to run their venue.
- Above Market Starting Salary
- Stability Within A Respectful Hospitality Company
- South East Suburbs Location, With Staff Parking