Are you a coffee aficionado and barista extraordinaire? Do you want to coach and share your knowledge with other colleagues? Do you thrive on building a rapport with a strong customer base? If yes, then read further...
- Generous Salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Positive environment to work within
Larder and L1 Filter Bar are ready to add the third tier to this already successful enterprise, details are yet to be released but needless to say works to expand and renovate the current kitchen are already underway. This is a chance to join a seasoned crew at the inception of a new era and shape a new space with fresh ideas.
- State winner for Best Licensed Cafe 2016 situated in the heart of Daylesford...
- Lead a crew of consummate professionals to produce a consistently high calibre of food…
- Work days, leave your nights free...Immerse yourself in the heartland of artisanal, organic & bio-dynamic regional produce & producers in the heart of Daylesford
Full time chef/cook wanted in Scottish speak easy style bar in Melbourne's CBD. Must be able to work well unsupervised and under pressure. Must be creative, self motivated and driven with a good knowledge of the Melbourne restaurant scene & food trends. Experience in Scottish/British cuisine a plus, as is cooking with (& drinking) whisky!
- Fun & friendly work environment in central CBD location
- Flexible full time hours - no early mornings or Sundays
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing business & expand the menu
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Waiter and Sommelier to join our team. Work alongside a passion driven, professional team who LOVE customers.
- Located only 10 minutes from the CBD, just past the bohemian enclave of Melbourne’s famous ‘Brunswick Street’ precinct.
- Ample parking and a tram stop out the front.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available, offering a rotating roster with flexibility.
An exciting opportunity is available to work alongside, young gun Buddha Lo as he brings his Modern Dining style to 2 Chef Hats Matteo's in North Fitzroy.
- Must be able to lead the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Bounce idea's off the Head chef
- Must aspire to want the top job themself!
Pastry Chef - Part Time
Donut Shop Donuts and Coffee
Be part of a small but dedicated team passionate about quality donuts and coffee.3 days of donut production per week. Must be available Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Opportunity to expand your roll in the business
- Be part of a small but passionate team
Long Street Coffee
Long Street Coffee is seeking an enthusiastic chef to join our team. This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, with a genuine passion for cooking. Experience in a similar cafe environment is a must.
- Be a part of a passionate, young, and friendly workplace
- Opportunity for career progression
- Days only, great working conditions
Mr Macellaio's Meat Shop
Here at Mr. M's, our aim is to bring back the enjoyable experience of visiting your neighbourhood butcher, making meat appealing, modern and accessible through our enthusiastic, happy and knowledgeable staff, led by our head butcher John.
- Learn from the best
- Embark on your career as a top Melbourne butcher
Chef de cuisine/ Senior sous Chef
Le Bouchon French Cuisine
Le Bouchon French Cuisine restaurant is an authentic french restaurant specialised in
classic french brasserie style food
We are looking for an experienced Sous chef to join our successful and high standard kitchen
Sea change/family friendly opening hours(closed sunday/monday)/ great salary package / could sponsor
Mecca Alexandria is searching for a creative and passionate kitchen leader to join our collaborative workspace. Believing in sustainable and seasonal produce, we pride ourselves in creating wholesome and healthful food from a diverse range of cultures.
- Lead and develop your own team
- Emphasis on creative and groundbreaking ideas
- Daytime hours, endless delicious coffee
TRAPT is looking for an energetic, dedicated and hard-working assistant manager to work in across our Bar and Escape Room venue in Melbourne's CBD. If you are looking for a new challenge where the customers are excited to be challenged and entertained - come and join one of Melbourne's most interesting companies.
Lux Foundry is a well established cafe in Brunswick, open 7 days serving breakfast and lunch. We also cater for evening events and functions.We have been established for over 7 years. We're looking for a talented chef to be part of the next phase of our business as we look to expand and invest to take us to the next level.
- Established cafe in historical and unique space
- Days only
- Loyal and strong team