An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney Roastery for someone who has great roasting experience and a real passion for sharing their coffee knowledge.
- Take your coffee career to the next level
- Join a fun and motivated team
- Share your passion for coffee with others
The Immersive Group is on an exciting growth path and now requires a well experienced Executive Chef to take a strong lead on food production, creativity, quality, management and efficiency. The Group includes Tolarno Eating House, Mirka & Co Catering and Events and is soon to partner with the award winning Yarraville Club.
- Emerging hospitality group
- Based inner West
- Take the lead and make your mark
Stellina is seeking an energetic and creative head chef to join our passionate kitchen team. Work with handmade pasta and wood fired pizza in a heritage listed boutique Italian venue.
- Design your own menu and manage a kitchen team
- Work in an iconic regional venue
- Great work culture and positive work environment
Shori Group is currently looking to hire!
Shori Group is starting an exciting new modern Japanese restaurant in a trendy location of Melbourne CBD and is seeking a dynamic Head Chef to join our team. It will be a contemporary Japanese restaurant with a casual atmosphere that emphasizes on providing modern interpretations of Japanese cuisine.
Hotel Jesus, brother restaurant to Mamasita is currently looking for a supervisor looking for career advancement or a proven manager ready to take the keys. Our current Restaurant Manager is advancing within our group hence we are looking for someone to fill her spot. You won't be thrown in the deep end as we'll ensure the handover is structured an
- READY TO TAKE THE KEYS?
- Are you thinking of a change? Would you like to advance your career?
- Do you want to learn how to open your own place?
Events & Reservations Coordinator
An integral position within a dynamic venue will see your end-to-end execution of events and administrative support aid in the continued success of Andrew McConnell's Supernormal.
- Specialist position in the behind-the-scenes operation of one of Melbourne's most iconic restaurants
- A growing events business with real opportunity for you to expand upon your event coordination experience
- Fast paced environment which is both motivating and inspiring
Ball Court Hotel & Cellardoor Wine Bar
We are looking for passionate, driven and experienced managers to join our team and take our growing business to the next level. After major renovations we are now in need of leaders who will maintain high standards to deliver the best customer experience. Operations, Events/Functions, Wine Bar, TAB Managers positions available.
- Opportunity to advance to more senior roles
- Variety, gain experience across all of our multi-faceted Venue
- Direct access to owners, not a major corporation/chain