VOLUNTEER MANAGER + SOCIAL WORKER
Kinfolk is a CBD cafe addressing social inclusion through great coffee and seasonal food. 100% of the profits go to charity and the business is staffed largely with volunteers from all walks of life. Currently looking for an individual with a background in social work or psychology to manage our volunteer program
- Work in a hands on social environment
- Alleviate social disadvantage and foster inclusivity
Mister Hoffman is looking for a Sous Chef to join a growing team in the kitchen. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude, an eye for detail and someone who takes pride in their craft. This is considered a leadership role and therefore requires a person who is committed to growing with the business.
- Work in a team environment where you will be personally challenged and supported to grow with the business
- Work with an evolving menu reflecting seasonal produce and the opportunity to be creative
- Work full-time with two consecutive days off per week and no split-shifts
TOASTA & Co.
TOASTA & Co specialises in reconnecting people with their inner-child through nostalgic eating experiences. Consisting of 2 food trucks (TOASTA and Von Crumb) and a brick and mortar, we're after an assistant chef to work alongside our Head Chef in managing the food across the board.
- Assist our Head Chef in managing our trio of businesses
- Work in a young, fun and vibrant environment
- Assist in menu design across the outlets and for catering
Marketing, Events, and PR Management
The Madame wants you to fall for her new position...We are looking for a fun, special someone to fulfil a hands-on management role to assist with day-to-day operations and function co-ordination.
- Generous Salary and perks.
- Great Super
- Invitations to proper events...
RACV/RACT Hobart Apartment Hotel
Do you want to combine your passion for food with the ability to making a real difference to the lives of our Members? Is being valued for what you do important?
- Deliver food with passion
- Create a vibrant, fun and creative team
- Make your mark in the food industry
Assistant Manager & Supervisor
The Lucas Group
The most successful Thai restaurant Melbourne has ever seen is growing and we are searching for experienced, hands-on Assistant Manager & Supervisor who have the drive and passion to lead, inspire, motivate and elevate dining experience and service standards whilst engendering a positive work culture!
- Supportive team environment & great work culture
- Join Melbourne's most innovative restaurant group
- Opportunity for growth and development
Baker D. Chirico
Baker D. Chirico is looking for a well presented Deliver driver who has a current full manual drivers licence with a clean record. You will be required to drive a small van and have a very good understanding of how to get around the Inner Melbourne CBD and surrounds. REQ 5 shifts and mixture of packing and Driving. 20+ hours(scalable). EARLY STARTS
- Life on the road, delivering Melbourne's most desired artisan bread to Melbourne's top restaurants.
- 4.30am Early Starts and Early finish.
- Working for a One of Melbourne's most respect bakeries.