ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Fino Seppeltsfield, the destination restaurant in the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery, Barossa Valley is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to help take the business to the next level. We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional who is ready to take the next step and assist in leading the FOH team.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 50 minutes from the city
- An ideal life-work balance with a maximum of two late nights per week
- Develop your business and leadership skills
Daylesford & Hepburn Mineral Springs Co
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sale representative to join one of Australia's leading mineral water and beverage companies. Daylesford and Hepburn Mineral Springs Co is synonymous with quality, exceptional customer service and a commitment to showcasing our region and treading gently on the environment from which our water is derived.
- Work for a company with a great reputation
- Help us grow and be rewarded for your hard work
- Flexibility of full time or part time for the right person
Riserva is a thriving restaurant/wine bar located in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for a talented Head Chef with a strong background in Mediterranean/European cooking to help progress our brand and profile.
- Freedom to be creative and make your mark in an up-and-coming hospitality company.
- Work with passionate and motivated management in a genuinely enjoyable working environment.
- Help build a grow a well established brand to a higher level.
Armadale's bespoke wine bar, 'Le Plonc' at James Said, seeks a savvy and hospitable professional with a knack for creativity and problem solving to manage its front of house team. If you are interested in a rare position working for an international hospitality brand in Melbourne, then we would love to hear from you.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Implement systems and procedures
- Manage corporate events and private parties
Front of House Staff Members
This is an opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions. Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flexible hours offering work-life balance
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a new venture offering a unique European experience in Sandringham. We are seeking section waiters who are passionate about wine, food and genuine hospitality to be part of our new team and work within an environment which demands a professional, personal and consistent level of service for all our customers.
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and developing business
- Gain an understanding of complex European wines