Office & Events Coordinator
The Glenmore Hotel
The Glenmore in The Rocks is currently seeking a passionate and driven Office & Events Coordinator to join their Functions Support team on a casual basis, working 3 week day office shifts and 2 hosting shifts.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pay rates above the award wage
- Generous discounts across all W. Short Hotel Group venues
Sous Chefs // Chefs de Partie // Asian Chefs
Gourmet Paddock is beyond your wildest dreams. It is a new restaurant to retail concept opening in September 2017 on the Mornington Peninsula. This is like nothing you have ever seen before and we are looking for exceptional Chefs of all levels to help bring Gourmet Paddock to life.
Full time, part time & casual roles available
- Brand new state of the art venue - Brand new kitchen
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive work environment & encouragement to build your career
Waiter / Waitress / Waitstaff
The Deck Restaurant
We're a small family run place and have been in the game for close to 20 years so we know what we're doing. What we're looking for is someone that knows a thing or two about working in restaurants, someone that will get our vibe (warm and friendly), take care of our regulars and our business as if it's their own.
Experienced Food and Beverage Sales Attendant
Stokehouse St Kilda
We are seeking talented sales and hospitality professionals who enjoy delivering exceptional service.
- Do you have a natural flare for sales?
- Work in a prime location on St Kilda Foreshore
- Be part of a fun, professional and supportive team
Assistant Managers - Casual Dining - Australia Renowned Company
The Talent Kitchen
An Australia wide company with a successful and leading reputation are looking for new Assistant Managers to jump on board and drive the team!
- Solid support from a successful Australasian brand
- Start as an Assistant Manager and watch your career soar
- Build a friendly, supportive and skilled team culture
Fine Dining Wait Staff
Royal Mail Hotel
Amazing opportunity to further your career by being part of the next chapter of the Royal Mail story. Our new restaurant Wickens opens in October and our diner, Parker Street Project is expanding.
- 2 Hats’ from The Age Good Food Guide, 2015, 2016
- Exposure to the most awarded wine cellar in Australia
- Serve food fresh from our own kitchen garden
Floor & Restaurant Supervisor
Vibrant and trendy bar and restaurant down in Docklands is now looking a new addition to the team as Restaurant and Floor Supervisor. Great hours available (no Sundays!), room to move up within the company and an excellent team environment.
- Progression opportunitues within the business
- Training and development available