Chef De Partie
Mr Grocer Cafe
Mr Grocer is looking for an experienced Chef De Partie whos organised and disciplined in their craft and understands that their passion is what makes them unique.
- Become the face of Mr Grocer and be free in creativity.
- This is your chance to complement your focus on quality produce and quality food.
- Join an exceptional & professional front of house team.
New cafe opening in Elsternwick, mid-July 2018. Looking for a creative head chef to take the reigns and grow with us. You will be autonomous, organised and dynamic! Must love Japanese cuisine.
- Inject creativity and make your mark on a brand new cafe
- Development and manage your own team
- Day time only || Full time hours || Long term employment
Inglewood Coffee Roasters
Inglewood Coffee Roasters are after experienced baristas to join our expanding team.
Melbourne based Inglewood Coffee Roasters is on the hunt for professional, passionate and experienced baristas for full-time and part-time positions. The positions available are at different locations across Melbourne.
- Speciality Coffee Roasters
- Part of a group behind 12 success Melbourne cafe and wholesale coffee business
- Head office and roasters based in Melbourne
Gertrude Street Enoteca
We're really looking for an all rounder: Wine knowledge (and up to date interest in all things funky, natural, excellent and historic), hospitality, team work and enthusiastic participation. Sommelier is too big a word for us...
- Weekly wine and food updates
- Supportive and flexible
- Great regular clientele
Busy cafe in Canterbury seeking energetic and experienced Head Chef to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to lead a young team, express yourself on a plate and grow to become part of this great business.
- - Great salary for the right person, with long term secure employment for the right applicant
- - Full time position - 40 hr weeks, experience in similar role is a must
- - Ability to write menus and manage staff is crucial,
Railway Club Hotel
We have an exciting position available for an experienced waiter or waitress.
The Hotel is one of Melbourne's busiest Steak Restaurants and is situated only ten minutes from the city. It's an iconic pub with a large restaurant, small but busy public bar and newly renovated private dining area.
- Great Tips
- Above award wages for relevant experience
- Fun and friendly work environment
Chef de Partie
Tommy Collins by Atlantic Group
Are you an experienced and highly skilled Chef de partie who is passionate about providing exceptional culinary experiences? Join our dedicated and creative kitchen team at Tommy Collins by Atlantic Group.
- Supportive team environment
- Work with a creative and innovative brand
- Fulltime positions
Senior Sous Chef & Chef de Partie
Goldfish Bar & Kitchen
We are currently looking for fully qualified chefs to lead our team in a high volume, fast paced kitchen in the heart of the top tourist hot spot in wine country NSW. The positions available are Sous Chef and Chef de Partie with an opportunity in the near future to progress to Head Chef level for the right candidate.
- The chance to manage and develop a great team
- Great Location to work in a Tourist Hot Spot
- A chace to work in our other Venues for special events
Mitchell Harris Wines
Mitchell Harris is seeking to appoint an exceptional Assistant Manager. We are looking for an individual with a true love of the hospitality industry, energy and a sincere passion for achieving great results.
- Learn how a premium restaurants runs from seasoned industry professionals.
- Share in a love of food and wine with a passionate team.
- Attractive remuneration with bonus incentives
Assistant Management / Supervisor roles - Busy Inner City Bar
Lively, inner city, loft bar Ferdydurke is looking for active, engaged and experienced support staff to lead this little bar that could to new heights. Currently operating soundly from an administrative and revenue perspective we are looking for staff with product knowledge and hospitality chops to lift our offering and service.
- Part of growing hospitality group featuring Ferdydurke, Section 8, The B.East and Belleville
- Hands on training in all aspects of the business and ongoing support
- Established team and excellent staff culture
Head Chef position at a no pokies pub in central Daylesford. We have a good locals following during the week and then busy weekends with the visiting hoards. Our Hotel serves good quality pub classics using local meats, small goods and other local ingredients where possible. The weekends is where a chef can showcase their talent.
- Food cost management is vital
- Staff cost management is of course essential
- Consistant quality food is the aim