Clever Polly's is an intimate restaurant and natural wine shop in West Melbourne. We are looking for a commis chef to join our kitchen team.
- Small and unique restaurant in West Melbourne
- Interesting, fun, and challenging role
- Opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing business as part of a great team
Mixer - Service staff
Mix, create and customise beautiful bowls of sashimi, tailored to each customer.Combining customer service with a level and creativity and expression to offer our customers the unique and upbeat experience expected when dining with us.
- At Fishbowl we are passionate about the food we serve, we love design, music and giving people a beautiful product in a great space.
- FIshbowl is fam! We are dedicated to offering an enjoyable workplace and a unique culture extending further that work hours.
- Casual, part time and full time roles available
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented, self-driven Head Chef. Royal Saxon is highly regarded for its modern rustic, produce driven Italian food and now seeks to employ a creative, passionate and talented Head Chef to lead of the kitchen team to greater heights.
- Innovation & recognition of marketplace
- Ability to manage costs; including rostering of staff, purchases and financial reporting
- Draw inspiration from classic and modern techniques
Porteno Events Supervisor
The Porteno Group is looking for an experience hospitality professional to fill the exciting new position of Event Supervisor for their iconic Cleveland Street location.
- New position within an established and growing business
- Opportunity to develop and evolve the role within a dynamic and fun company
Sous Chef - Smith and Singleton
LC Business Solutions
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Head Chef's specifications and guidelines. The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers' satisfaction.
Sommeliers - Fulltime
Opportunities now exist for enthusiastic wine focused hospitality professionals with demonstrated experience in high end dining, with a keen understanding of fine wine, fine food and exceptional service.
- Work alongside exciting chefs and producers
- Develop your wine knowledge & skills under the guidance of a highly respected sommelier
- Exciting dining venues
Restaurant Manager - The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery
The Agrarian Kitchen
So there's this job. To get there, you'll have move to Tasmania. When you settle in Hobart you'll then have to drive 35 minutes out to the Derwent Valley to a restaurant set in an Asylum built in the early 20th century.
- Move to Tasmania
- Work hard
- Live the dream
CDP, Demi & Commis - Casual
Our innovative and creative Kitchen team in our Conference and Events department are looking for an experienced Chef's. At Sofitel Melbourne we hold a strong belief in purity and simplicity resulting in honest, clean identifiable flavours from a union of the best produce with traditional and modern cooking techniques.
- Career development and world-wide opportunities
- Use of regional produce and creating seasonal menus
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
F & E Coffee Bars
Great opportunity for a fantastic Sous Chef. - Attractive salary - solid job security Coming from 20+ years hospitality experience we will be providing a solid specialty coffee base and an "on trend" breakfast and lunch menu. We are seeking a candidate with years of experience.