An exciting opportunity is available to work alongside, young gun Buddha Lo as he brings his Modern Dining style to 2 Chef Hats Matteo's in North Fitzroy.
- Must be able to lead the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Bounce idea's off the Head chef
- Must aspire to want the top job themself!
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Waiter and Sommelier to join our team. Work alongside a passion driven, professional team who LOVE customers.
- Located only 10 minutes from the CBD, just past the bohemian enclave of Melbourne’s famous ‘Brunswick Street’ precinct.
- Ample parking and a tram stop out the front.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available, offering a rotating roster with flexibility.
Commis & Demi Chefs/Cooks
Pickett’s Deli & Rotisserie
We are looking for motivated Commis & Demi Chefs or experienced Cooks to work as part of a small team producing a simple market driven daytime menu, as well as producing a range of housemade retail items. Working alongside a strong management team of experienced hospitality individuals, this is an great opportunity.
- Brand new well equipped kitchen
- Busy corner location at Queen Victoria Market
- Great opportunity for learning and working with market produce
Experienced Front of House Staff
Coda Bar and Restaurant
We are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic Front of House Staff to join the team at Coda Bar and Restaurant, our award winning Melbourne CBD venue.
- Informal yet informed team of like-minded and passionate professionals
- Multiple venues allow for new challenges and career progression
- Friendly family run business with a great work-life balance
Chef - All levels!
Hector's Deli is a brand new cafe in Richmond producing high quality and delicious sandwiches.
We are looking for a full time chef to join our team of young hospitality professionals who have worked in some of Melbourne's awarded restaurants.
- Future growth opportunities within the group
- Work with young, passionate, motivated and energetic professionals
Gourmet Paddock is beyond your wildest dreams. It is a new restaurant to retail concept opening in September 2017 on the Mornington Peninsula. This is like nothing you have ever seen before. We are looking for exceptional BAR STAFF to help bring Gourmet Paddock to life. Full time, part time & casual roles available
- Brand new state of the art venue
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive work environment & encouragement to build your career
Wait Staff / Reservations
Do you love hospitality but are tired of all the late nights? Would you like to opportunity to work for a growing company in two one hatted restaurants? We are looking for an experienced section waiter that can also join our reservations team.
- A flexible roster across both day and nights
- Fantastic and friendly team that work closely in a beautiful buzzing space
- Ability to grow and develop in an expanding company
Full Time Barista
EARL has a reputation as Melbourne's premium sandwich, salad and coffee group. We are looking for a full time barista for one of our CBD stores.
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Amazing career opportunities within a growing organisation
- Supportive team environment
The team that was behind Redfern's Moon Park is set to open Paper Bird in mid-July 2017. We are seeking baristas to join our team. Paper Bird is an all-day East Asian inspired restaurant, with a focus on natural wine, professional service and great coffee.
- Experienced and friendly senior management.
- Flexible weekly work roster. Casual shifts available as well as full-time for the right applicant.
The Daily Kitchen
The Daily Kitchen is looking for an experienced barista to join our team at our newest location in South Wharf. Achieve your work-life balance by only working Monday to Friday! With onsite parking and gym access - this job provides all the perks. This role would suit someone who is experienced and can cope with a fast paced environment.
- Monday to Friday
- Parking and gym access
- Fun and exciting environment
Uncle Collins Street
Uncle Collins St is currently on the hunt for a 2 new people to join our FOH team. Uncle thrives on excellence of service, product knowledge, working as a team and creating a fun and inviting atmosphere for our guests. Enjoying your job is a must, with at least 1 - 2yr experience in a similar role. 20-40hrs per week of absolutely awesome times.
- Excellent working conditions, small company that respects staff, with an energetic team
- Closed on most public holidays and Sundays
- Provides a great work/life balance, annual leave and super included
Sommeliers - Fulltime
Opportunities now exist for enthusiastic wine focused hospitality professionals with demonstrated experience in high end dining, with a keen understanding of fine wine, fine food and exceptional service.
- Develop your wine knowledge & skills under the guidance of a highly respected sommelier
- A supportive team working environment
- Goal driven learning and development