Barista and Front of House Service Team
Partnering 4 People Performance
We are now on the lookout for a talented full-time Barista and front of house service team to join the Ned's family. If your looking for something new and exciting this just might be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
- Be part of something very new and exciting in the foodie scene
- Fun, dynamic and busy team environment
- Personal and long term career development opportunities
Wait Staff / Cafe All Rounder - full time and part time
Tartisan is a new cafe concept opening soon in Port Melbourne. We're all about the good things in life - artisan cakes, tasty tartines and what we believe is the best coffee in Melbourne, Seven Seeds.
- Exciting new venture, showcasing rustic cakes and inspired seasonal ingredients
- Creative and innovative FOH and kitchen teams
- Fun work culture and supportive environment
The Coppersmith is looking for dynamic, passionate bar staff with a sound knowledge of cocktails & wines and hospitality professionals. Do you know a Pinot from a Piccolo?
- Award Rates
- Busy and motivated team with training, and development opportunities
- Great working conditions in a fun environment
Chef | Cook
Gertrude Street Enoteca
The Enoteca is seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated chef (or cook) to execute our home-cooking style of wine bar food. We are famous for our cakes and tarts, vitello tonnato and daily hot dishes. You will work both in our kitchen and behind the bar as an integral part of our small hospitality team.
- Great, small team
- Learn from Tansy Good and Brigitte Hafner
- Life-friendly hours
Saffire Chef de Partie
Saffire is searching for a career driven and committed Chef de Partie to join our team- we are inviting you to become part of this exceptional resort.
- Award winning and internationally recognised property
- Employer of Choice
- Opportunity to work with some of the indsutrys best hospitaltiy professionals
Lee Ho Fook
Lee Ho Fook is looking for a full time service professional, who is passionate about food, wine, service and hospitality- to head our Front of House team. The successful candidate will manage the waiting staff and the beverage programme.
- Potential to grow within the business
- Bonuses on performance in key areas
- Help be a part of an exciting company, create a new culture and nurture talent
Wine Bar and Coffee Professionals
Comptoir is looking for passionate hospitality professionals to join out team. They will provide informed and professional service with a confident genuine sense of hospitality. Comptoir satisfies a range of needs and experiences; great coffee, a significant wine offering, cocktail and a concise tasty menu.
- Great opportunity to work with and develop your wine knowledge
- Be involved in a total hospitality experience; food, wine and coffee
Operating from 151 Albert Street in Windsor, VIC, the role offers the opportunity to work with multiple start-ups and businesses and will involve reception and administrative duties as well as events coordination at the space.
- Front-of-house at a brand new design-focused office space
- Opportunity to coordinate in house bar and dining events
- Working with young fashion, tech and beverage brands
Manager - Front of House
Proper & Son
As Proper & Son turns three we require a professional leader to help drive the business forward. Based in the fresh produce hub that is South Melbourne Market, our menu is created using the best ingredients available. We set the weekly menu based on on what is in season, and are known for our changing rotation of salads, treats & breakfasts.
Food & Beverage /Functions Supervisor
Flying Duck Hotel
The Flying Duck Hotel is a classic old school corner pub, with a strong focus on good food, great drinks and even better service. We are looking for an experienced supervisor who is looking to become part of a great team with opportunity for career growth.
- Fun, challenging role
- Work with a passionate group of people
- Plenty of opportuntity to grow and to be heard.