Front of House staff
Anada Bar & Restaurant
Anada Bar & Restaurant is looking for passionate Front of House industry individuals with loads of talent, skill and personality to join our small and dedicated team. Working alongside a strong team of experienced hospitality individuals, this is an exceptional career opportunity.
- Fast paced Spanish cuisine and wine establishment
- Work with a great team and incredible food and wine
- Part-time positions are available with progression to full-time for the right candidate
We require an experienced Barista Part Time help us maintain and grow our business. Must have Speciality Coffee experience and knowledge of of alternative brewing methods. Must have a can do attitude, and enjoy a challenge. Supportive environment and working with the best machinery and product.
- First class machinery and coffee.
- Great conditions and hours
- Be part of a new and exciting business
Front of House Waitstaff
The Press Club
A rare opportunity to join The Press Club team has arisen - we would like to invite invitations from exceptional Wait Staff seeking Casual employment. Full Time long term options will become available as you demonstrate your skill and brand alignment.
- Excellent food & creative team
- Highly desirable team environment
- Indulge your love of fine food and wine
Restaurant Supervisor - Brunswick
Our beautiful Brunswick venue has a seldom-found opportunity to join the leadership team in a Front of House Supervisor role. We are looking for a true foodie - and a customer service superstar! A love of all things Greek will see you in your perfect job!
- Amazing career opportunities - we are growing!
- Excellent working hours for work/life balance
- Foodie heaven! Delicious menu and friendly, fun environment
Brewery & Ciderhouse Cellar Door Manager
Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse
Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse opened three years ago and in that time has become a must visit part of any beer and cider lover's visit to the Yarra Valley. We are currently seeking an experienced Cellar Door Manager to lead the team within our very busy and successful brewery and ciderhouse in Coldstream, one hour east of Melbourne.
- Family owned award winning brewery and ciderhouse
- Based in the stunningly beautiful and vibrant Yarra Valley
- Bring your beer and cider passion...share your sales and team leadership skills
Chef de Partie - Commis
Hellenic Republic Brunswick and Hellenic Republic Williamstown have a final space each for a talented CDP or Commis Chef....exceptional work/life balance, career progression, exciting business growth ahead with new restaurants opening - what more could you want!?
- Commitment to career development
- Focus on quality work/life balance
- Supportive and positive environment
Emirates Leisure Retail
Emirates Leisure Retail are excited to announce our brand new partnership with Mike McEnearney and the opening of our new concept store Kitchen by Mike in Sydney International Airport. To support the success of our new ventures, we are looking for experienced Baristas to become an integral part of our growing team.
3rd Year Qualified Apprentice or Newly Qualified Chef
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented chef with proven industry experience to join our progressive restaurant group lead by executive Chef Matt Tine. The vacancy exists at our flagship restaurant Mr. Ottorino's Cucina in Fitzroy which, specialises in contemporary Southern Italian Cuisine.
- Learn and build experience
- Great team culture
- Fun, fast paced environment
Our well established and passionate team at 5 Lire are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced chef who shares the same levels of passion and dedication as we do.
- You will have the opportunity to join the owners and a small team to bring a passionate, fun and friendly dining experience to North Melbourne
- We offer a great work/life balance - Day shifts only
- Strong professional development and Career progression
Larder and L1 Filter Bar are ready to add the third tier to this already successful enterprise, details are yet to be released but needless to say works to expand and renovate the current kitchen are already underway. This is a chance to join a seasoned crew at the inception of a new era and shape a new space with fresh ideas.
- State winner for Best Licensed Cafe 2016 situated in the heart of Daylesford...
- Lead a crew of consummate professionals to produce a consistently high calibre of food…
- Work days, leave your nights free...Immerse yourself in the heartland of artisanal, organic & bio-dynamic regional produce & producers in the heart of Daylesford
Full time chef/cook wanted in Scottish speak easy style bar in Melbourne's CBD. Must be able to work well unsupervised and under pressure. Must be creative, self motivated and driven with a good knowledge of the Melbourne restaurant scene & food trends. Experience in Scottish/British cuisine a plus, as is cooking with (& drinking) whisky!
- Fun & friendly work environment in central CBD location
- Flexible full time hours - no early mornings or Sundays
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing business & expand the menu