With the growth of the business here in Australia to two stores, with a third on its way - we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Baker, where you will be responsible for producing the consistently high standard of French breads and viennoiseries that we are renowned for!
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an Artisan bakery
- Produce high quality French breads and viennoiseries
- 12am - 8.30am. 5 days per week rotating shifts
MACq 01 Assistant General Manager
Leadership, Imagination, Personality, Challenge and Reward. Such a unique opportunity rarely presents itself.
- Can you provide effective leadership that supports the growth of a highly regarded Hotel?
- Do you have a values-based leadership that enhances team culture and empowers your team?
- Could this be the next step in your career?
Sommelier & FOH Wait staff
We are expanding! Amaru is a small intimate dining room on High Street Armadale offering a contemporary tasting menu with a focused service striving for excellence. We are in search for an experienced Sommelier and a Front of House Wait staff with a passion for the industry to be part of our ambitious young team.
- Opportunity to grow with expansion of the business
- Strong level of involvement within all aspects of day to day running of the restaurant
- Great work-life balance
Calia Australia Pty Ltd
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Store Supervisor. You will be working in an exciting and fresh new luxury food and beverage and retail concept in the middle of Melbourne CBD by an established international group.
- Management of both dining and retail areas
- Work for a reputable and well known brand
- Immediate start
Customer Service and Admin
We are looking for a Customer Service superstar to join our team! Our customer service team is the hub of our wholesale business and connects to our roastery and cafe. The successful applicant will be bubbly, bright, enthusiastic and a real team player.
- Join a fun, passionate and motivated team
- Share your passion for coffee with others
- Develop your skills in a supportive working environment
Cafe Manager / Head Barista
Coffee lover? Dog lover? Want to go to work and combine the two? Looking for a full-time experienced and outgoing Head Barista / Cafe Manager to enjoy working in a relaxed, vibrant, fun and dog friendly cafe near Flagstaff Gardens, West Melbourne.
- Fun, vibrant and dog friendly cafe
- Flexible Days & Hours
- State of the art coffee equipment & training
Front Of House Manager
Geelong's only 1 Hatted restaurant, Tulip, is now looking for an experienced Full Time Front Of House Manager.
- Fancy a sea change with a flexible hospitality career?
- Lead a FOH team in Geelong’s only 1 Hatted restaurant
- Build a rewarding career with an authentic team
We are looking for someone to take on a wine focused role on the floor at Longsong, Melbourne's newest bar with excellent food, by David Moyle, and a list to match, by Mike Bennie.
- Exposure to modern real cooking and unique wine and beverage concepts
- Be a part of this professional opening team
- Collaborate with experienced industry professionals
Mammoth Coffee and Food
Seeking a professional and experienced hospitality venue manager to lead a great team. You will be responsible for the daily operations of Mammoth.This is the ideal role for a candidate looking to progress their career in hospitality.
- Lead and work with an energetic, creative and passionate team
- Great conditions and room for growth and career development across multiple venues
- Share your passion and knowledge of the hospitality industry with us and your team!
Small Restaurant and Bar in Crows Nest looking for a Restaurant Manager. Working 5 days per week alongside the Managing Director, we are looking for a combination of back end organisation and front end service standard. We are a small neighbourhood business with a loyal and friendly clientele, a high focus on quality and an award winning wine list.
- A high degree of control and an opportunity to make your mark
- Opportunity to learn and grow in food and beverage knowledge and service
- A small friendly team, flexible work days
Benny Burger is looking for experienced leaders to join our team. This is a fantastic time to get on board with the growth opportunities and ongoing challenges from the Vue Group.
- Ethical, Sustainable & Honest Produce
- Startup Leadership Opportunities
- Inner Melbourne & CBD Locations
Chef de Partie/ Junior sous
Punch lane is seeking experienced chef de parties and a junior sous to help drive the next stage of this melbourne establishment.
- six total shifts and only one double in a a week
- oppurtunity to grow and develop long term
- freedom to create and deliver your own ideas within a supportive team network
Chef / Head Chef
Walk Dont Run Cafe
Well established organic food-cafe looking for a chef who is creative and passionate. Are you ready to take over the chef's position in our little, organic and mindful eating cafe that is known for quality and presentation as well as great customer service.
- Very good (family friendly) hours.
- Beautiful and minimalistic shop design with natural, modern fit out and colours.
- Small yet very successful menu.