We're looking for a motivated & design savvy sales consultant to join our team in Waterloo - perfect for hospitality professionals tired of working nights, or design backgrounds looking for a change!
- Entrepreneurial business with a growing international presence
- Role based in the heart of Waterloo's Danks St design precinct
- Develop your relationship management and sales skills with a company focused on learning and growth of team members
At Allpress we are espresso specialists, roasting and serving beautiful coffee in New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Japan and Singapore. We're a team of dedicated people who believe in flavour first and care deeply about our customers. We know a lot about coffee, having spent 30 years working on the perfect cup.
A typical Spaces personality is someone who is able to transmit energy to our community: a sparkling, enthusiastic, proactive person with a smile who feels connected with Spaces and goes the extra mile.
- We offer creative working environments;
- A chance to lead and be part of the worlds biggest workspace revolution;
- Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success.
Bartenders & Waiters at The Charleston, Glebe.
Nestled in the heart of Glebe, and inspired by our travels through the southern states of the US, The Charleston is a boutique restaurant & cocktail bar. An ode to the beautiful colours and flavours of South Carolina.
- Flexible working hours, no late nights/early mornings.
- Established venue with a great team in place
- Located close to the CBD with great transport options close by
apera is a bar and restaurant sourcing its ingredients as locally and as ethically as possible, to bring you a seasonal menu of uniquely Australian dishes.We need someone to help us take this beautiful local restaurant to the next level. You'll be a part of a small passionate team with a flat structure where we all have fun!
- Work within a fantastic small team
- Have a lot of fun on the job and enjoy a "family meal" each shift
- Opportunity to learn a lot about Australian produce and to gain great industry experience
Chefs and Cooks
Lankan Filling Station
Lankan Filling Station is a casual, yet stylish, Sri Lankan street food eatery. We are using excellent produce to create delicious food in a busy, sleek and lively inner-city space. Knowledge of Sri Lankan cuisine is not a necessity a willingness to learn is.
- You will be part of an exciting new and busy venture
- You will have the opportunity to learn from very experienced hospitality staff
- You will be involved in a venture that is exploring a little known and very delicious cuisine
As our Barista your key responsibilities are to make consistently killer coffee and deliver a delightful guest experience to each and every customer.
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Help build a thriving cafe within a Coworking space
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun and dynamic team