Rosenbaum & Fuller
A relatively new wine bar/ bistro just a few minutes walk from Bondi Beach is looking for someone to step up and produce the quality of food that our customers have come to expect. The restaurant holds a special place for locals and we're looking to grow into Summer. An amazing opportunity to work with native and sustainable ingredients.
- Working with Australian indigenous and sustainable ingredients
- Room to develop your own recipes and menu with the owner
- Work alongside a very experienced and passionate FOH team
Lankan Filling Station
Lankan Filling Station is a casual, yet stylish, Sri Lankan street food eatery. We are using excellent produce to create delicious food in a busy, sleek and lively inner-city space. Knowledge of Sri Lankan cuisine is not a necessity a willingness to learn is.
- You will be part of an exciting new and busy venture
- You will have the opportunity to learn from very experienced hospitality staff
- You will be involved in a venture that is exploring a little known and very delicious cuisine
Hospitality Manager (Parental Leave Cover)
The Hospitality Manager is a hospitality dynamo with proven experience in juggling customers, suppliers and back of house admin like a pro.
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Build a thriving coworking culture in both our physical and digital communities
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun, dynamic and nationwide team
Join our rowdy & spirited crew to challenge the status quo, and deliver painstakingly well-made coffee for cafes and coffee lovers.
- Use your your passion and skill to elevate the expertise of fellow coffee lovers
- Live and breathe your love of craft, quality and coffee. Every. Single. Day.
- Support our Head Trainer and work with our much-loved customers
The Cottage Bar & Kitchen
With the silly season upon us, we are looking to expand our Front-of-House Team at The Cottage Bar & Kitchen in Balmain! We are on the lookout for experienced Waitstaff & Bartenders who can rock a section, work within a team in a busy environment, and charm our customers.
- 25-35 Hours per week available
- Great casual rate + Tips
- Discounts across The Cottage & Sister Venue The Charleston
Espresso Bar All-rounder (Byron Bay)
Our Espresso Bar is a busy hub where connections are made within the Byron community. We have an uncompromising commitment to great tasting coffee, flavour and service. We care deeply about our customers and there is an emphasis on consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
- The Espresso Bar is open Monday – Friday and this position would require a full-time, 38 hours per week commitment