Front of House Professional
Armadale's new bespoke wine bar, 'Le Plonc' at James Said, seeks an experienced and mature hospitality professional to join its starting front of house team. If you are interested in a position with significant potential for growth and you are smart, hard working, flexible and adaptable, then we would love to hear from you.
- Professional and team focused working environment
- Award wages and penalties, great tips & staff meal.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
Paringa Estate (Aust) Pty Ltd
We have an opportunity for knowledgeable and experienced wine person to join our dynamic Cellar Door Team at Paringa Estate
- Awarded Age Good Food Guide - Chef Hat (6 consecutive years)
- Small Boutique Cellar Door
- A balanced lifestyle in a top tourist destination
We are currently seeking an all rounder in the kitchen. Cook, kitchen hand, dishwasher to join our team at Canteen Cafe in the South Melbourne Market. Experience in working in busy cafes is essential. We open Wednesday Friday Saturday and Sunday's. This role would suit someone who is flexible and reliable.
- Development and training available
- Good friendly conditions and work environment
- Work at an iconic market
Come and join the team at Agostino. We opened with a bang and are looking for some gun wine enthusiasts to join us.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Surround yourself with a passionate team of industry professionals, and learn from some of the best in the business
- Scope for growth and career development
footscray milking station
FMS is looking for an attentively happy, mature minded,eager-to-lead supervisor to add to our great team. We're looking for experienced barista who likes to instigate engagement with customers in between supporting the team by example. the successful candidate will pair brilliant service with the best tasting and prettiest Padre coffee in the west.
Section Waiter for High-Profile Boutique Hotel
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Only 6 months old, Lola at The Provincial is making waves in the Regional Victorian and Melbourne hospitality scenes alike. Our restaurant and hotel have already been featured in publications such as Gourmet Traveller, Epicure, Broadsheet & Qantas Inflight. We are seeking professional & passionate team members to continue building our vision.
- Chef and restaurant manager have managed hatted restaurants
- Hotel and restaurant is run by hands on owners
- Come and see what regional Victoria has to offer !
Experienced waiters who drink wine recreationally
We are looking for waitstaff at Lesa, our new(ish) restaurant above Embla. Experience and a love of wine essential!
- Great team who are all fun to work with and good at what they do
- High quality offering with a focus on friendly but professional service
- Actual work/life balance, we trade 4 days (Wednesday – Saturday)