Barista / Cafe Assistant
Our onsite cafe is looking for an energetic passionate front of house / barista team member. This role is casual role, generally hours will be 6.30am - 2.30pm Wednesday and Thursday, additional hours may be available from time to time by mutual agreement.
- Great wage ($30 p/h)
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Week days only
FOH Supervisor & Barista
Rowena Corner Store
Rowena Corner Store, in the heart of Richmond, is looking for a front of house supervisor with excellent barista skills. Attractive hourly rate. Set days off/consistent roster. Fun and friendly team.
38 hours per week (Sunday through Thursday) - Friday & Saturdays off.
Barista / Counter - Full Time Melbourne CBD
EARL is Melbourne's premium quick-service sandwich, salad & coffee destination, operating at seven CBD locations. We currently have vacancies for a Full Time barista at our newly refurbished Emporium Melbourne store.
- Flexible rosters over 7 days a week
- Established, premium Melbourne brand
- Leadership / management opportunities in a growing organisation
Head Barista @ Sibling
Sibling by Kinfolk
Award winning non-profit hospitality enterprise seeking a senior barista to lead our barista team & in-house coffee training program for volunteers on pathways to employment.
- create positive social impact & work with Small Batch coffee
- an award winning social enterprise & nominated top 5 Melbourne cafe in Time Out
- salary packaging available, reducing your taxable income
Bluebag is an established Melbourne business specialising in fast, healthy food and high-quality coffee. We use one of Melbourne's best roasters, St Ali and all our cafes run La Marzocco machines We currently are looking for an experienced Barista to join our team on a permanent basis.
New year, new job! STREAT - Tastes good. Does good.
STREAT are looking for talented baristas who are seeking a bit more purpose from their craft (multiple positions with an immediate start available). Potential to work across multiple sites and be the newest member of our amazing teams.
- Join a professional, multi-site hospitality group with a positive culture
- Contribute to the success of a leading social enterprise
- Infect those around you with your awesomeness