Join our supportive cafe team in Collingwood as a Cafe All-rounder serving beautiful coffee, a simple food offering, and a retail coffee offering for our customers to take home.
- Serve a fantastic brand experience and delicious coffees to our Collingwood café customers
- Work within a skilled and supportive team
- Monday to Friday hours; $400 per year to spend on your wellbeing, learning and development; and free coffee!
Sibling by Kinfolk
Seeking an enthusiastic/experienced Senior/Head Barista to provide leadership and expertise. Small Batch and Prologue coffee roasters - 60+kg per week. Looking for someone energetic, personable and happy to support as an all rounder. Go get em attitude and customer focused
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Community oriented business (registered charity)
- Working with volunteers training in hospitality
Baristas / Cafe All Rounder - Full Time & Casual
EARL is an established Melbourne-based quick-service cafe group with 6 CBD stores. We're on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated, and service-orientated team members to welcome our thousands of regulars back from their working from home hiatus.
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Personal development opportunities within a dynamic hospitality group
- Work with a supportive, social and fun team
PASSIONATE SENIOR BARISTA
Do you have a passion for wild and exciting coffees? Brewing coffees only on state-of-the-art-equipment? Want to work outside the city in the heart of Hurstbridge? Please read through our job description! :)
- Exquisite coffee menu (currently over 16 coffees) ...and they all have to be tasteeeeed! ;)
- Own coffee roastery with possibility to learn more about coffee roasting
- Great venue with a passionate team and amazing customers ...yeah, but really! :D
Barista & All-Rounder
Baketico is seeking passionate, enthusiastic, and experienced baristas and all-rounders to join our already successful in-store teams across our six Melbourne bakeri and larder stores.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and strong team
- The chance to interact with some of Melbourne best and most reputable produce
- Growth and development training
Anluca Pty Ltd
Barista We provide a dynamic and professional working environment with many learning and development opportunities. We are serious about our coffee. The successful applicant must be fast on the machine, yet not willing to compromise quality. Must be confident, a strong communicator and able to work as part of a team.
- Open to moving to permanent part-time position.
BARISTAS, MANAGERS and RETAIL Staff for our PORTSEA and ARMADALE shops
Thinking of a sea change?
We have multiple roles available in both our Portsea and Armadale Blakeaway stores.
We are looking for experienced Baristas, Managers and Retail staff to join our friendly and growing business.