Sibling by Kinfolk
Seeking an enthusiastic/experienced Senior/Head Barista to provide leadership and expertise. Small Batch and Prologue coffee roasters - 60+kg per week. Looking for someone energetic, personable and happy to support as an all rounder. Go get em attitude and customer focused
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Community oriented business (registered charity)
- Working with volunteers training in hospitality
Barista / FOH
Small Batch Roasting Co.
Melbourne's favourite coffee roaster, Small Batch, is looking for a front of house coffee star for our HQ outlet. This is a varied role overlapping with our roastery team, and offers the opportunity to be close to the heart of what we do.
- We are an industry leader, representing the best in ethical coffee and more
- Have fun, learn and contribute in a collaborative working environment
- Surround yourself with deliciousness
New year, new job! STREAT - Tastes good. Does good.
We're looking for talented baristas who are seeking a bit more purpose from their craft (multiple positions with an immediate start available). Potential to work across multiple sites and be the newest member of our amazing team.
- Join a professional, multi-site hospitality group with a positive culture
- Contribute to the success of a leading social enterprise
- Share your amazing skills with an established team of amazing people
We are currently looking for a champion Barista to join our incredible team based in Brighton, Victoria. Our friendly and committed team share a common goal to provide superior customer service and to consistently create moments. We are looking for someone who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Incredible team culture
- Flexible day-time roster (7 days)
- Commitment will lead to opportunities
Front of House, Waiter, Allrounder, Barista!
Dukes Coffee Roasters is on the lookout for hospitality superstars, ready to take a dive into the world of specialty coffee.
- A dynamic career, with great depths of knowledge to explore and learning resources at your fingertips
- Tailored training and skills extension
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY // Frank's is seeking an experienced Barista/Hospitality Professional to step in, take over and run a "one-person" off-site satellite cafe at one of our corporate clients in a top end purpose built cafe in the middle of their office in Moorabbin. 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday, NO nights, NO weekends!!!
- Run your own boutique corporate cafe
- Very professional environment with growth opportunity
- 8am - 3pm // Monday - Friday // NO nights, NO weekends
Experienced Barista and Cafe all-rounder
Sensory Lab is looking for an experienced Baristas/cafe all-rounder to join our Melbourne team.
- Mentorship from some of the best in the business
- A positive working environment with great equipment and facilities at your disposal
- Be a part of a well known brand
Barista & Retail Sales
Ratio Cocoa Roasters
Looking for a passionate hospitality specialist to join our FOH team. Your working week will involve a mix of customer service, speciality drink production, retail sales and chocolate making assistance. Must have prior coffee making experience, all chocolate training will be provided.
- Rare opportunity to work with bean to bar chocolate
- Part time or full time, flexible hours available – we’re looking for the right person to join our small team
- Career in an exciting industry with growth potential
Full-Time / Part-Time All Rounder Position
The League of Honest Coffee
The League of Honest Coffee is hiring full and part time staff to join our team of baristas/all-rounders at the City store. We are looking for individuals with both an enthusiasm for specialty coffee and a commitment to excellent customer service. The League is a high-volume coffee shop located in the Melbourne CBD.