Multiple Positions avail: Barista/All-rounder
Rowena Corner Store
Multiple roles are available for experienced barista & all-rounder positions. Iconic Mediterranean-style cafe in the heart of Richmond. Super friendly team, fantastic customers & great working environment.
- Award rates
- Day-only hours (7.30am-3pm) - closed Mondays
- Close to Richmond station for ease of access
Casual Barista Front of House All Rounder
Loafer Bread is looking for a great barista all rounder to join our team two shifts per week.
- You'll work with a great team of friendly people.
- We have a stong sustainability ethos and practice.
- We make delicious coffee and food from excellent ingredients.
Free Coffee, Sourdough & Croissants? We're serious! How could you say no? Want a monthly supply of coffee beans to enjoy at home? Looking for a tree change in the Yarra Valley? A barista role with an attractive salary working on a manual 3 head slayer, brewing in-house roasted beans?
Superstar Baristas/Head Baristas for Code Black Coffee
Code Black Coffee
Code Black Coffee is simultaneously a laboratory, a creative kitchen, a workshop, and a hub for connoisseurs of the dark art and science of coffee. At Code Black we work hard, we are proud of what we do and have fun whilst doing it.
THE ABBOTSFORD CLUB
As a member of the TAC team you will strive to consistently deliver excellent hospitality, coffee and food, and enhance the brand, representing the purpose, vision and values of Coffee Supreme.
As Senior Barista you will be responsible for running the hot drinks area of the cafe.
Frank's in Cheltenham is looking for a Barista with a bit of personality to fit into our tight knit team!
- Work in one of the most progressive and highest rated cafes in Melbourne
- Super tight, funny, easy going and slightly weird crew
- Award rate paid at minimum, with great culture and working conditions (no nights)
Barista, Coffee Professional, Front of House
Dukes Coffee Roasters is on the lookout for hospitality superstars, ready to take a dive into the world of specialty coffee.
- A dynamic career, with great depths of knowledge to explore and learning resources at your fingertips
- Tailored training and skills extension
- Being part of an organisation which seeks to lead on environmental and sustainability credentials
Head Barista / Bar Supervisor
Mörk Chocolate - City
Mork Chocolate's CBD location is opening at last!
We are looking for a strong head barista to oversee our coffee and chocolate program at our brand new city site.
Mork is known for chocolate and cakes, a head barista with a sweet tooth for high quality dark drinking chocolate and cakes will suit. Plus you'll be working with Patricia Coffee!
Anluca Pty Ltd
Barista We provide a dynamic and professional working environment with many learning and development opportunities. We are serious about our coffee. The successful applicant must be fast on the machine, yet not willing to compromise quality. Must be confident, a strong communicator and able to work as part of a team.
Front of House and Barista Professionals
Multiple roles available! Exciting opportunity for customer focussed FOH and experienced Barista professionals to join our vibrant and fun team in South Melbourne.
- Award Rates with flexible casual hours across a 7-day roster
- Supportive and fun team
- Join an iconic Melbourne brand