Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven barista with specialty coffee experience to work 2-3 days in our Richmond store.
- Development and training opportunities (including learning how to roast coffee)
- Open coffee/ kitchen area with lots of natural light
- Fun team with awesome regular clientele
Veneziano Coffee Roasters
Two exciting opportunities have opened up at our Surry Hills Espresso Bar for driven and passionate Baristas who champion customer service. We are after people with a love of coffee, a desire to develop their career in the industry, and a willingness to participate in and contribute to our vision.
Are you a passionate cafe all rounder who is hard working, fun, easy going, friendly person who is eager to learn? If yes then we are looking for you to join our growing team in the City.
- Centrally located and very close to public transport.
- Great team environment, positive vibes, high energy and a fun place to work.
- Attractive salary for the right candidate.
Junior Coffee Machine Technician
Specialist Espresso is growing and we are looking for someone naturally inquisitive and mechanically minded to join our team. If as a kid you loved pulling toys apart to see how they were made, and have coffee making experience, we want to hear from you.
Head Barista - Serotonin Eatery
I know you. You're looking for a positive work environment, where you feel appreciated, and it feels like a big family. You have ideas, you're looking to be heard, be creative and leave your mark on Melbourne. You want to work with owners and a team who are invested and love what they do, as much as you...
Barista / all rounder
Houlihans of Brighton
Houlihans of Brighton is currently seeking enthusiastic and friendly people to join our team part time. Houlihans is a busy, family run take home food / catering business. Coffee experience is an advantage and desired. However, our main aim is to provide a helpful, friendly and efficient service to all customers.
Seddon Deadly Sins
Are you an experienced Barista with a passion for coffee? 24kgs of coffee per week?! Come and join a wonderful team, making breakfast dreams come true at an owner operated institution in Seddon.
- Breakfast and Lunch hours only
- Great well established local customer base
- Dynamic and fun working environment
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Share your love for great coffee and people
- Be part of a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Take your coffee career to the next level