The Beatt Cafe in Armadale is looking for a Barista to join our fantastic team 3-5 days a week. The position is a combination of barista and floor work. The Beatt is a wellness hub - yoga/pilates; wellness practitioners; events & shop. A keen interest in health & wellness would be a plus. Be part of a growing and dynamic business.
Entrecote City in Alfred Place needs a Barista for our fast-paced takeaway coffee window. We are looking for a reliable Barista experienced in serving great coffee at high volume who is available for an immediate start. Join our friendly team of like-minded, passionate and professional front of house crew. This role is 30-35 hours a week.
- Great hours - no nights or weekends
- Work with a professional, established team
- Busy CBD location, minimum of 16 kilos a day
Barista / Cafe Manager
Sum of Us Studio
Like to work in a beautiful wholistic wellness studio, finish before 3.30pm daily and never work Sundays? Melbourne's newest urban oasis is looking for a vibrant, driven and experienced barista and cafe hand/manager to assist in the running of our nourishing cafe
DML (vic) PTY LTD
We are seeking an experienced and passionate full time barista and cafe all rounder for our small, modern cafe located in Hawthorn to work amongst our friendly team.
- Be part of the managing team
- Full training provided with Code Black coffee,
- Part time available for the right candidate
Baristas at Dukes Coffee Roasters - Sydney
Dukes Coffee Roasters
Dukes Coffee Roasters is looking for passionate and customer focused baristas to join us at our newly opened espresso bars in Sydney.
- Work with amazing coffees and equipment.
- Monday to Friday. Days only.
- Opportunities in a growing company.
Event Baristas | Melbourne | Part Time & Casual
Coffee On Cue
Great opportunity to join a growing team with a solid culture. We're seeking baristas trained in specialty coffee (espresso) to show their skills at events across Melbourne. You're outstanding with customers and are quick-thinking, engaging and independent.
- Work closely with reputable Melbourne coffee roaster Industry Beans on cafe-standard machinery and equipment
- Generous pay including penalty rates (no typo here)
- Chance to join a young team that is world class and growing
Barista: 35-40 hours p/w
Denis the Menace
We are now looking for a passionate and conscientious barista who is eager to build on their skills. Minimum of 2 years experience required, experience in specialty coffee and proficiency with Synessos favourable.
- Fun creative atmosphere
- Be part of a vibrant energetic team
- Flexible hours
Barista/Head of Coffee
Heresy is a new coffee bar looking to change the way people think about breakfast & lunch on the go. We want to give people amazing specialty coffee and great food, always.
- Lead the coffee direction at a brand new coffee bar.
- Work with an energetic and positive team looking to do things differently.
- CBD location. Competitive hourly rate.