Join our rowdy & spirited crew to challenge the status quo, and deliver painstakingly well-made coffee for cafes and coffee lovers.
- Use your your passion and skill to elevate the expertise of fellow coffee lovers
- Live and breathe your love of craft, quality and coffee. Every. Single. Day.
- Support our Head Trainer and work with our much-loved customers
Pillar of Salt
Pillar of Salt is currently on the hunt for an experienced barista to take a head barista role at our busy cafe in Richmond. We're looking for the following key criteria:
- Management of baristas and back of house staff
- Ordering of coffee and dry stock
- Training and rostering of staff
Bluebag is an established Melbourne business specialising in fast, healthy food and high-quality coffee. We use one of Melbourne's best roasters, St Ali and all our cafes run La Marzocco machines We currently are looking for an experienced Barista to join our team on a permanent basis.
The Grange Road Egg Shop
The Grange Road Egg Shop has been freshly renovated and we're looking for a Superstar Lead Barista with a passion for speciality coffee to join the team and we're prepared to pay for the best... is that you?
- Creator of St Edmonds, Denis the Menace
- Work along side head barista previously from Industry Beans
- Experienced well organised business with system all in space
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven barista with specialty coffee experience to work 2-3 days in our Richmond store.
- Development and training opportunities (including learning how to roast coffee)
- Open coffee/ kitchen area with lots of natural light
- Fun team with awesome regular clientele
Red Door Corner Store
The Red Door Corner Store is a destination breakfast, lunch and coffee spot located just off High Street in Northcote.We are looking for a candidate with some experience in making high-end and high-volume coffee, who is a great team player and can contribute to our sense of community.