Barista / Head Barista Position
Vertue Coffee Roasters
Vertue Coffee Roasters is on the hunt for a full time and part time barista. Prior experience working with specialty coffee is mandatory. We're looking for professional, passionate and experienced baristas for full-time and part-time positions.
- Specialty Coffee Roasters.
- Well known venue with a great team; fun, professional work environment.
- These roles offer flexibility, variety in your duties, along with attractive career progression opportunities.
Barista (Perm & Casual Opportunities)
Due to the ongoing success of Gontron Cherrier here in Australia, we are about to open our newest store here in Victoria, based in Richmond. This is an exciting time to be part of a world renowned brand working alongside a friendly and energetic team!
- Join a world renowned, boutique business!
- Ongoing career opportunities and development
- New Richmond based store - opening Nov 2018
WILLOW Urban Retreat
Seeking an experienced Barista to join our Urban Wellness Retreat in the heart of Armadale
- Join a dynamic team who share a love for holistic health, fitness and nutrition
- Control and manage the quality of our NICCOLO coffee
- Full commitment to ongoing training and development
Barista needed for 4 to 5 days per week
Our barista is moving to Tasmania in a few weeks and we are looking for a gun barista to take over the role. There's 4 to 5 days per week shift up for grabs.
- Great customer base, and friendly work environment
- Day time work only - no nights
- In a prestigious suburb of Melbourne - Albert Park
Black Star Pastry
BlackStar Pastry is looking for a barista to join the team at the Rosebery store. We are looking for experienced passionate barista / alrounders to join the team.This job needs people who are resilient, enjoy a challenge and love working with people. We are a fast growing company with fast paced days.
- Great work environment in fast paced cafe
- Dynamic team mates
- Home of famous strawberry watermelon cake
Not Just a Pretty Face
We are looking for a couple of (not just) pretty faces who can work with us on a part-time/full-time basis (BARISTA/FOH ALL-ROUNDER).If you arebarista experience is essentialhighly motivated, creative and fun,hard-working,a lover of coffee and food, andavailable on some weekends and a couple of other daysPlease send your CV to us.
- Career Growth & Opportunities
- Fantastic Salary Package and working hours
- Hawthorn Cafe, Close to Train Station, Tram and Bus stops
Full Time Barista Position
Tinker is hiring experienced baristas to join our expanding team. We're on the hunt for professional, passionate and experienced baristas for full-time and part-time positions. The positions available are at different locations across Melbourne.
- Speciality Coffee Roasters
- Part of a group behind 12 success Melbourne cafe and wholesale coffee business
- Head office and roasters based in Melbourne
Baristas / Counter Staff
EARL is Melbourne's premium quick-service sandwich, salad & coffee destination, operating at seven CBD locations. We currently have vacancies for a Full Time barista / customer facing role and are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent service in a fast paced environment.
Parkside Cafe is located in parkville right next to the Melbourne zoo and tram stops. With all things new, we are looking to create a core team of people who value excellence, efficiency, quality coffee and food that is delivered with outstanding customer service.
- Able to execute all roles involved with front of house
- Able to remember coffees of local customers
Full-time Head Barista
Advieh is a family-run Seddon-based cafe specialising in Middle Eastern cuisine. We pride ourselves on using five senses coffee and are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic barista to join our team! The successful applicant will be required to work between 35-40 hours a week across a rotating roster.