Wait Staff & Kitchen hand require for a Noodle House Restaurant
Noodle House by Lao-Luangprabang
Noodle House by Lao-Luangprabang is a new establishment opening in Melbourne CBD providing Laotian dishes which we specialise in serving amazing Lao-style Noodle dishes.
We are looking for brand new positions to come join us for this new venture: -Wait Staff (Experience required) -Kitchen Hand (Experience required)
Pastry Cook and Pastry Chef de Partie
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Dinner by Heston, the much celebrated London restaurant has opened in Melbourne and in its first year has received 2 hats as part of The Age Good Food Guide Awards 2017 and has taken out the number one spot in the inaugural delicious.100. We are now looking for a talented Pastry Cooks and Pastry Chef de Parties, to join our Pastry team.
- Great team culture and opportunities for career development
- Work amongst a team of highly skilled Chefs helping to produce food of the highest quality
Commis Chef - Highly Successful Restaurant - Busy and Vibrant
The Talent Kitchen
One of Melbourne's best known Asian fusion venues are looking for Commis Chefs full of energy to jump on board and bring some skill to the table!
- Start your cheffing career off at one of Melbourne's best venues
- A high energy venue looking for confident and highly skilled Commis Chefs
- The chance to learn and develop under a very experienced Head and Executive Chef
Store Manager - Growing and exciting company - relocate to the beaches of Sydney
The Talent Kitchen
With an interest in leading an active and healthy life style, as the Store Manager you will lead this team and pumping business.
- Join a growing business that opened 5 new stores last year - lots of plans ahead
- A career focused hospitality role in a healthy environment - rare!
- Work with a passionate team, thriving to provide great service and healthy treat
Casual Wait Staff
Sixpenny is a little restaurant in Stanmore offering a seasonal degustation menu complemented by exceptional service. Sixpenny is searching for experienced and passionate Front of House Professionals to join our team.
- Be a part of a small, professional team
- Opportunity for growth and development with hands-on approach towards training
- Supportive and knowledgable working environment
FOH Venue Manager and Beverages Managers
Grub Food Van
After five years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues its' expansion with a focused Seasonal lunch and dinner offering. We provide our Fitzroy locals, and our visiting friends, warm service backed by a grown up food and beverages menu inspired by our kitchen garden
Chef's / Cooks
Lady Moustache is a local's hangout for great food and booze. We are discerningly looking for, experienced, motivated chef's and cooks to join our existing tight knit team.
- South American food with Melbourne signature
- Business in growth stage of lifecycle
- Team and development is our goal
VOLUNTEER MANAGER + SOCIAL WORKER
Kinfolk is a CBD cafe addressing social inclusion through great coffee and seasonal food. 100% of the profits go to charity and the business is staffed largely with volunteers from all walks of life. Currently looking for an individual with a background in social work or psychology to manage our volunteer program
- Work in a hands on social environment
- Alleviate social disadvantage and foster inclusivity