Design & Production Manager
The Sheet Society
You'll be the main point of contact to our supply chain, managing the product lifecycle from to conception to delivery. The marketing team will rely on you to set the product direction, and the business will rely on you to build on the brands product mix by introducing best-selling products and ensuring that core styles are always in stock.
- Aligning with growth plans, you’ll be adding new products & categories to the range helping shape the future of the brand.
- You have an innate ability to forecast and interpret trends into commercial designs as well as a numbers focused brain to calculate margins & forecast stock replenishment.
- You’re able to work autonomously as well as lead, and growing a small team with you at the helm is one of your next career goals.
We are looking for a talented Production Assistant to support the Production and Quality Control of our carefully curated range of ELK products including apparel, jewellery, leather and footwear.
- Local, Melbourne based ethical, sustainable fashion business
- Genuine commitment to Work Life Balance
- Highly collaborative, family centric and supportive team environment
Design Assistant - Accessories (Part Time, 3 Days)
We are looking for a talented Design Assistant to join our flexible and collaborative Design team to support the development of our accessories ranges including leather goods, footwear and jewellery.
- Work within a highly collaborative team focused on ethics and sustainability
- Work flexibly in a Part Time, 3 days per week capacity
- Well respected brand