Front of house Supervisor City Wine Shop
City Wine Shop
City Wine Shop is looking for an experienced front of house supervisor with a love of wine to help lead service.
- Opportunity to grow your skills and develop
- Busy, dynamic group with progression opportunities
- Work with the quality benchmarks in both wine and food
Four Pillars Beverage & Retail staff - Healesville, Yarra Valley
Four Pillars Gin
Four Pillars gin are looking for casual beverage and retail staff to join them in their Healesville home. Come and join our amazing team and share your passion for all things gin.
- Join the worlds best gin producer, right here in Melbourne
- Regular and consistent hospitality hours
- Above hospitality award rates and gin as a perk of the job!
Bar and Wait staff
Republica, Captain Baxter and Encore
Section wait staff, general bar staff and cocktail bar tenders required to service three busy beach side venues.
If you are looking for a fun vibe in the great outdoors- beach views, live music and sunshine, apply now!
- Fun working culture
- Beautiful sea views
- Opportunities to progress your career
Elma is looking for experienced floor staff for immediate start in one of the hottest new restaurants in Melbourne.
Focusing on Middle-Eastern cuisine, Elma is headed up by a talented team of chefs and managed by seasoned operators.
- Be part of a brand new exciting venue, set to be a leader in its category
- Work would a tight knit team, we strive to make our team culture as excellent as our food and service
- Elma has a sister rooftop bar in the building, complete with an infinity pool
Be part of 2020's Biggest Opening
Gimlet at Cavendish House
Make your mark as a foundation team member in the most anticipated opening of 2020.
Join us as we open Gimlet at Cavendish House.
- Make your mark in brand new venue
- Full time hours and a flexible roster
- Central location in the heart of the city
Front of House & Reservations Manager
Future Future is seeking an experienced front of house professional to take up a diverse management role.
- The opportunity to shape a dual role and become an integral part of a growing group of hospitality venues
- Work in a dynamic environment with an intimate team who are passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Ongoing support, mentorship and training in all aspects of hospitality, wine, sake and Japanese cuisine