Hospitality, Customer Service, Brewing, Distilling and Marketing Roles Available
Due to extraordinary growth, Billson's is recruiting for a wide range of roles commencing this Spring.
- Craft brewers and small batch distillers
- Located in beautiful Beechworth, north east Victoria
- Accommodation available for relocation
Front of House - Sake Focus
Ante is a Sake Bar in Newtown, opening in November 2021. We are looking for an experienced front of house champion who would like to immerse themselves in all things sake. The ideal candidate will have some sake knowledge with a keen interest to learn. Bar experience is a plus. We are looking for someone to join the Ante family.
- Involvement in growth of the business
- Work closely with a small skilled team
- Work with a great product in an energetic, informal and friendly environment.
Front of house staff
Pearl Diver Cocktails & Oysters
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking staff member(s) to join our team as we open a fun and vibrant cocktail bar in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. We will specialise in cocktails, have a fun wine list and a well curated food menu with a large focus on oysters from around Australia.
Front of House - Senior
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar
Tommy Ruff is a casual dining restaurant offering a unique local seafood experience. We have three established locations & seeking experienced front of house staff to join our team. We are in search of positive attitudes, smiles, leadership & team skills and a passion for hospitality. Staff development opportunities across a range of roles exist.
- Managing front of house team and uphold team morale
- Ensure efficient restaurant day-to-day operations - TR offers systems & applications for all operations / communications
- Involvement in the growth of the business
Join our Customer Service team in a 12-month fixed-term role as a vital part of the wider wholesale business.
- Provide our wholesale coffee customers with seamless support via phone and email
- Work closely within our skilled and supportive team
- Option to work from home some days; $400 per year to spend on your wellbeing, learning and development; free coffee!
Made in the Shade
Made in the Shade Group is looking for a cheerful Maintenance Officer, approximately 3 days per week, permanent part-time (or casual) to undertake general [non-trade] repairs and maintenance across its hospitality venues, office and warehouse.
- Melbourne based
- Generous staff benefits
- Small, dynamic team
FOH STAFF ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are searching for front of house staff for both Kadota and The Sushi Project to join our growing team at Kadota in Daylesford.
- We have a real care for our staff and how they feel at work.
- We offer options for further training for you to upskill.
Front of House
Searching for a bustling backstreet pub to call home? We have front of house roles and flexible hours up for grabs as we gear up to welcome our locals back to the pub! We can provide you with a great opportunity to gain experience in a friendly and fast paced environment or hone the skills you already have.
- Located in a vibrant pocket of Richmond with Mountain Goat Brewery, Brogan's Way Gin distillery, Makers Coffee & Venenziano all within a stone’s throw
- Opportunity for growth with a small team of professionals
- Great pay and place to be
Restaurant reservations and functions administration
Phone Bookings Service
Seeking hospitality professionals to work daytime hours from home. Opportunity to join a growing company in the industry you love.
- Work from home
- Scope to grow with a dynamic and rapidly expanding company
- Lifestyle change for hospitality professional
Ned's is now on the lookout for Restaurant Managers to join the Ned's family and manage our new venues. Ned's has become well known and loved in the South Yarra community, and we're now embarking on a new chapter of growth.
- Developing and delivering an excellent customer service journey
- A motivating and rewarding work environment with competitive salary
- Personal and long term career opportunities with the chance to help lead and shape a growing business.
Harley & Rose
Harley & Rose is looking for right person to take control of our front of house team and lead them in continuing to provide our guests with the pared back & friendly service that goes hand in hand with our approachable yet thoughtful menu & fun drinks list
- Leading you own team
- Contribute creatively to an exciting, growing business
- Autonomy in a diverse role
Front of House Supervisor
Free to Feed
Free to Feed is a social enterprise that exists to support people seeking asylum with training and empowering employment opportunities. Free to Feed is affectionately known for its stunning events, grazing tables, cooking classes and a warm, generous community spirit.
Reservations and Functions Coordinator
We are on the lookout for new Reservations and Functions Coordinator. Join our outstanding, experienced team as the first port of call for guests looking to visit our two venues - Arbory Bar & Eatery and Arbory Afloat - with future projects on the horizon.
Maker & Monger
Maker and Monger is an all-encompassing cheese shop in South Yarra, Melbourne, with the best local and international cheeses available in Australia, stored in our purpose-built maturation room and served behind a 7-metre long climate-controlled cheese counter.
- Ongoing training and development with a chance to grow your career
- Work-life balance
- Knowledgeable team to learn from
Baketico is seeking a highly experienced store manager for our new bakeri and larder style store opening in Brighton in November this year. The ideal store manager will have strong leadership skills, at least three years experience in an equivalent position, and the ability to lead a team of people to bring about wonderful customer experiences.
- Management and development of your team
- The chance to work with some of Melbourne most renowned and reputable products
- A great team environment with strong support
Front of House Superstars needed in beautiful Port Lincoln
Line and Label
It's the sea change you've been dreaming about. Peter Teakle Wines are looking for experienced front of house professionals to join the team at our 1 Hat winery restaurant, Line and Label.
- 3-time Chef Hat award recipient from the Australian Good Food Guide
- Seafood capital of Australia with incredible lifestyle opportunities
- Will work with the right applicant for relocation, acommodation and safe arrival