LAURA AT PT LEO ESTATE - FULL TIME WAITERS
Pt Leo Estate
Pt Leo Estate has an opportunity for experienced waiters to join our passionate team in our two hat dining room - Laura.
- Join a collaborative, forward thinking and award-winning team
- PT and FT positions available
- Work in an excellent environment with great conditions
- Full time permanent positions with a stable employer on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Immediate start
- Opportunity for progression with training and coaching from the senior team in one of Victoria's best restaurants
- Customer facing role with plenty of opportunity for guest engagement and daily exposure to wine and food service
FOH Staff for our wine bars
We have an exciting opportunity for a few people to join our growing group of wine bars. We have both Full Time and Part Time roles available to join us at either Ragazzi, Love Tilly Devine, Dear Sainte Eloise or Fabbrica. The role would be suitable to someone with waiting experience and a passion for wine is preferable.
Moon Rabbit Cafe and Catering Supervisor
We are a seeking a Cafe & Catering Supervisor, who is a skilled, front-of-house personality that can communicate and educate staff, patrons and students on all of the values that underpin the business; from sustainability and zero-waste principles, to community engagement and empowerment through education.
Front of House Supervisor - The Merri Cafe
The Merri Cafe is seeking a personable hospitality professional with a passion for local, seasonal and organic food to supervise our front of house team. Join our team at CERES and help create an exciting organic, local dining experience for our community.
Wine Bar Assistant Manager
Hudsons Road Wine and Beer
Hudsons Road Wine and Beer in Spotswood is looking for a wine and craft beer pro to join the team on a Permanent Part-Time basis!
- Help shape the wine and beer list
- Be involved with wine tasting and new wine acquisitions
- Annual leave and sick leave accrual
- Successive days off
- Staff meals, drinks and discounts
Front of House, Bartenders & Baristas
King and Godfree
King and Godfree is looking to recruit hospitality professionals for a variety of Front of House positions who want to work in a busy, Italian driven business. Applicants must have a genuine passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service and relevant industry experience.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best in the business
- Gain broad experience across multiple venues
- Room for career growth and mentoring
Customer Service & Accounts Assistant
An exciting opportunity has opened in our team in Sydney for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry. This role has 50:50 split responsibilities across our Customer Service and Finance teams.
- Develop your career in the coffee industry.
- Join a passionate, hard-working team.
- Free coffee while at work!
Customer Experience Specialist
From the creative mind of Charlie Carrington, of Atlas Dining success, The Atlas Masterclass is a unique take on the delivery of restaurant quality ingredient boxes to diners. With widespread success, The Atlas Masterclass is here to stay and we are looking for a part time Customer Experience Specialist to help continue this journey.