Experienced FOH & Senior Barista
We are looking for experienced FOH staff as well as a Senior Barista. The ideal candidate must love the buzzing cafe life as well as being passionate about customer engagement & delivering exceptional quality. This is an opportunity to be part of a passionate & tight-knit team.
- Tight-knit team with a passion for serving the very best quality coffee and food.
- Opportunity to work in a Coffee Roastery and expand your coffee knowledge.
- Beautiful work environment with high-end boutique fit out
Wine Club Manager - Parental Leave 6-12 Months
We are currently seeking a customer focused and dynamic person to join our team at the beautiful Oakridge Wines. This role will be responsible for managing the wine club and supporting sales and marketing activities. If you enjoy working in a close knit team that delivers the ultimate customer experience then this is the role for you!
We are seeking an experienced hospitality professional who is a passionate, customer focused individual to join the Oakridge team to deliver the best service to our valued customers. You will take pride in caring for our guests and delivering to them the full Oakridge experience.
Full Time Front of House Opportunity
Fino Seppeltsfield, the destination restaurant in the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery, Barossa Valley is looking for a full time Front of House person who has experience working in a busy environment, enjoys being a part of a small team, passionate about service, food and wine.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 50 minutes from the city
- An ideal work-life balance with most nights off
- An opportunity to work within an experienced team who prides themselves on a positive work culture
Front of House Supervisor
Free to Feed
Free to Feed is a social enterprise that exists to support people seeking asylum with training and empowering employment opportunities. Free to Feed is affectionately known for its stunning events, grazing tables, cooking classes and a warm, generous community spirit.
Head Sommelier, Birregurra 1.5hrs from Melbourne.
Brae, Good Food Guide's 2020 Restaurant of the Year, is searching for an experienced, passionate Head Sommelier to join the team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road.
- Opportunity to work within a supportive, passionate team of professionals with an international focus.
- Work only one late night each week with guaranteed holidays in July, Christmas and New Year.
Front of House / Bar
Mexican Street Food by Little Flock
Mexican Street Food is looking to grow our team in Westgarth with people that are passionate about great food and customer service. We're looking for experienced Front of House team members to work with us 5 nights a week from Tuesday-Saturday.
- Passionate team with a focus on quality produce and service.
- Award wages
- Tuesday-Saturday evenings
FRONT OF HOUSE OPPORTUNITIES
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Join Ballarat's premier venue with opportunities to join the Food & Beverage team. Join Ballarat's premier restaurant venue with opportunities to join the Food & Beverage team. We are looking for dedicated hospitality professionals: * Barista * Servers * Bartender Full time, part-time and Casual roles available.
Guest Services Manager
Gimlet at Cavendish House
Gimlet at Cavendish House is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Guest Services Manager.
- Specialist position in the behind-the-scenes operation of one of Melbourne’s newest restaurants
- Fast-paced environment which is both motivating and inspiring
- Work/life balance – office hours within the hospitality industry