Restaurant Reservations Administration
Phone Bookings Service
This role is perfect for a front-of-house professional that would like to remain in hospitality but work days in the comfort of an office chair. Join our small Northern-Suburb based team in a relaxed office, spending our day perfecting floor-plans for various restaurants.
WE WANT YOU!
Hanoi Hannah is looking for a bright young gun to jump into the leadership team of a hustling and bustling restaurant. We have 2 spots available, one at Hanoi Hannah Elsternwick and the other at our new restaurant, Firebird opening in Windsor in 2020!
- Work for a passionate hospitality group with opportunity to grow
- Take the first step into leadership and management of a restaurant
- HAVE FUN AND LOVE YOUR JOB
Front of House Food & Beverage Attendants - Events
food&desire are looking for energetic, hospitality legends to join our front of house team for the upcoming season and beyond!
- Flexible work hours
- Work at amazing major events such as Australian Grand Prix and Spring Racing Carnival
- Good vibes and compeitive pay rates
Front of House
Mexican Street Food by Little Flock
Little Flock is looking to grow our team in Westgarth with people that are passionate about great food and customer service. We're looking for experienced Front of House/Section Waitstaff for shifts Friday & Saturday nights.
- Passionate team with a focus on quality produce and service.
- Award wages
- Friday-Saturday evening shifts available
Rockstar Team Member
Laneway Greens is on the hunt for new rock stars to join the team. If you're confident, self-motivated, inspired and love people, plants and the planet, so much that it's infectious to be around you- we want to hear from you!
- Fun and Positive culture
- Free Laneway swag
- Tonnes of opportunity for growth
Front of House Manager
The Front of House Manager is responsible for the co-ordination and supervision of Front of House operations at The Coopers Malthouse. This includes oversight of the Bar and works closely with other teams that deliver service directly to the public including Box Office, Cafe and external hire events.
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar, Park Street Pasta & Wine, is searching for a seasoned hospitality pro! Bring your experience, ideas and personality to our progressive & goal focused team.
- People focused culture & great work life balance
- Excellent perks & great tips
- Growth and promotion opportunities in an expanding organisation
Customer Service Attendant
The Groove Train Forest Hill are looking for experienced floor staff and hosts to join our dynamic team
- Provide exceptional 'extra mile' service to our customers
- Available to work across a range of weekday and weekend shifts
- Outstanding career opportunities for right candidate
Sydney Classroom Host
The School of Life Australia
The School of Life is a global organisation with a mission to help people lead more fulfilled lives. As Program host for The School of Life's public program in Sydney, you will often be the first point of contact for our audience at our classes & events, helping to make them feel welcome and settled.