Front of House Professional
Are you passionate about fresh pasta, wine and authentic Italian hospitality? We're looking for an experienced Front of House professional to join Pentolina's close-knit Front of House team.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in a passionate, close-knit team.
- Immediate start, part-time or full-time. Closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Competitive wage, opportunity to progress and make a real difference in a small company.
We are looking for a talented, lively and reliable Restaurant Supervisor to guide our team in a thriving, busy restaurant. We are looking for someone with a good sense of humour, great people skills, ability to lead a team and solid waitering experience.
This role is for full-time capacity and our working week is Wednesday-Sunday.
We are looking for experienced waitstaff to join our team. We want people who love all things food and beverage, who have passion and drive, and who understand what it means to go above and beyond for their customers. We're a friendly, and most importantly professional team who will benefit from like-minded people joining us.
Front of house / Waitstaff
Carlton Wine Room
Carlton Wine Room is always on the lookout for strong hospitality people to join our team. At CWR, you will get the chance to -
- Work in a busy venue with a great front of house team
- Develop, expand and challenge your wine knowledge
- Serve food you can be proud of from a strong kitchen team
Floor Staff & Shift Supervisors, Carlton & St Kilda
Milk The Cow
Milk the Cow is seeking friendly, enthusiastic, cheese-loving floor staff and shift supervisors for our late night fromageries in Carlton & St Kilda
- Casual, part time & full time positions available
- On the job Cheese & Wine Training provided, learn from our experienced cheesemongers and sommeliers
Part Time and Full Time Experienced Floor Staff - Osteria Ilaria & Tipo00
Osteria Ilaria and Tipo00 are looking for experienced and enthusiastic hospitality professionals to join our growing team. A great opportunity to join an award winning restaurant in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
- Opportunity to develop in a busy, dynamic and growing business
- Competitive salary, regular in-house training and generous discounts across venues
- Fun, positive work environment working with likeminded professionals
Front of House Professional
Atlas Dining opened its doors four years ago with a concept inspired from Head Chef, Charlie Carrington's, travels and that made it stand out from the rest of the market- every four months it's cuisine changes, we are now looking for talented Front of House professionals to join us on our next journey
Waitstaff / sommelier
We love natural wine, organic produce, sourdough pizza and having fun at work!
- Our by the glass list changes weekly and our extensive bottle list is always rotating
- Our kitchen team work closely with the front to offer service that’s approachable yet focused
- a positive, team orientated environment
Front Of House Professionals
ARU is looking for full time, part time and casual staff to fill a variety of positions. Join our opening team and put your mark on Melbourne's most exciting new restaurant opening of 2021. NEW venue, NEW concept, CBD location.
- Industry award rates (commensurate on experience)
- Five day operation with set days off
- Central CBD location