We are looking for energetic and hospitality passionate people to join our team at Altair Restaurant. Previous experience in hospitality is a must and the successful applicant must have a love of good food and wine.
- Energetic & Passionate Team
- Good Learning Environment
- Extensive Training Provided
Experienced Wait Staff
The Rebel Blues were a notorious but motley clan. They're currently seeking applications for experienced Wait Staff and Front of House professionals.
- New restaurant & bar coming to Windsor in May
- Ongoing goals focused professional development by business leaders & industry professionals
- Flexible working hours - 6 days per week
Casual and Part time Bar and Front of House Sales people
Palermo is looking to recruit candidates for an exciting new restaurant! Sth American wine, steak and fire pits ahoy!
- Internal and External development training options
- Work with the only in house fire pit in Melbourne!
- Flexible work hours over 7 days a week
Front of House Professionals
The St ALi Family is looking for exceptional front of house, and wait staff to join our CBD & South Melbourne teams
- Build a career and grow with one of Melbourne's most respected coffee brands
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- A positive working environment with excellent facilities at your disposal
Casual Wait Staff
Sixpenny is a little restaurant in Stanmore offering a seasonal degustation menu complemented by exceptional service. Sixpenny is searching for experienced and passionate Front of House Professionals to join our team.
- Be a part of a small, professional team
- Opportunity for growth and development with hands-on approach towards training
- Supportive and knowledgable working environment
Front of House
Masons of Bendigo
Bendigo's most awarded and only hatted restaurant, Masons of Bendigo, is looking for an energetic and dynamic Front of House person to join us.
- • Excellent remuneration for the right candidate + tips
- • Flexible working hours
- • Work in a progressive and motivating environment
Front of house (All rounder)
Front of house position available for full time hours.We are on the lookout for a skilled front of house all rounder who has strong customer service skills and barista experience. If your looking for a new opportunity this could be the right job for you!
- Work with a young and enthusiastic team
- Ability for you to share/use your customer service skills
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
Bao Cafe Staff
Wonderbao is looking for a new energetic and hardworking cook to join our team. We are a well-established bao cafe in Melbourne CBD. Full time positon.
- Making and serving the fluffiest baos in town.
- Supportive team environment and friendly management.
- Working at both our flagship store and travelling around to different events and markets.
Full Time Wait Staff - Windsor
New concept ALTER from the Commune Group. We are seeking full time wait staff to join our newly formed team. Be apart of a new exciting venture in Modern Australian/ Thai cuisine.
- Growth with the role/group.
- On site Food and Wine training.
- Join one of Melbourne's up and coming hospitality groups.