Wait Staff Servers
The Coppersmith is looking for experienced wait staff full-time & casuals. Foodies with passion for great food, great wines, and great service. Career professionals.
- Close to CBD & public transport
- Full-time and casual positions available
- Stunning designer venue with style
Come and join the team at Agostino. We opened with a bang and are looking for some gun wine enthusiasts to join us.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Surround yourself with a passionate team of industry professionals, and learn from some of the best in the business
- Scope for growth and career development
Section Waiter for High-Profile Boutique Hotel
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Only 6 months old, Lola at The Provincial is making waves in the Regional Victorian and Melbourne hospitality scenes alike. Our restaurant and hotel have already been featured in publications such as Gourmet Traveller, Epicure, Broadsheet & Qantas Inflight. We are seeking professional & passionate team members to continue building our vision.
- Chef and restaurant manager have managed hatted restaurants
- Hotel and restaurant is run by hands on owners
- Come and see what regional Victoria has to offer !
Front of House Staff Members
This is an opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions. Our busy, fast-paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flexible hours offering work-life balance
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport
Experienced waiters who drink wine recreationally
We are looking for waitstaff at Lesa, our new(ish) restaurant above Embla. Experience and a love of wine essential!
- Great team who are all fun to work with and good at what they do
- High quality offering with a focus on friendly but professional service
- Actual work/life balance, we trade 4 days (Wednesday – Saturday)
Assistant Manager - Cafe Operations
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team. This role is a full-time position, working 5 days from Sunday through to Thursday. The candidate will ideally have knowledge in specialty coffee with a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a similar management role in a fast paced cafe or restaurant.
FOH & Bar Team: Eazy Peazy
Eazy Peazy is a new Japanese Restaurant | Bar located in the heart of Richmond. Created by the team behind Toji Sake (www.tojisake.com.au) the fun dining concept offers customers a modern experience while keeping true to Japanese flavours. Opening in 6 weeks we are looking for hospitality guns who want to be part of something new and exciting!
- Looking for hospitality guns - FOH & Bar Staff in the heart of Richmond
- Be part of a new exciting team!
- New Japanese Restaurant | Bar by the team behind Tōji Sake
Front of House Professionals
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Front of House Professionals to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road
- Join one of Australia's top restaurants, Good Food 2019 Regional Restaurant of the Year, Three Hats, 19/20
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months. Full Time or Casual.
Senior section waiter
Do you like the idea of working in a fast-paced, fun and busy restaurant bar with the opportunity to expand not just your skills and knowledge, but have real opportunities for careers development?
- • Fast paced wine bar
- • Flexible working hours, days & nights
- • Genuine careers opportunities