Food Preparation/ Kitchen Hand
Habituel Coffee Roasters and Artisan Bakers in the heart of Healesville, 1 hour east of Melbourne CBD (Yarra Valley) is seeking a new team member for food preparation & kitchen hand duties.
- Part time casual position for 2-3 days mid week (occassional weekends may be required). No nights.
- This newly opened bakery & cafe is modern, fresh and produces some of the finest bread in Victoria.
- A small and friendly team of experienced and passionate individuals
Chef | Cook
Gertrude Street Enoteca
The Enoteca is seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated chef (or cook) to execute our home-cooking style of wine bar food. We are famous for our cakes and tarts, vitello tonnato, daily hot dishes and diverse and curious wine selection. You will work both in our kitchen and behind the bar as an integral part of our small hospitality team.
- Great, small team
- Learn from Brigitte Hafner
- Life-friendly hours
Chef, Sous Chef or Cook for Italian kitchen
Zia Teresa Restaurant
Zia Teresa Restaurant has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, highly driven & creative Chef, Sous Chef or Cook who is passionate and experienced with Italian cuisine to join a Melbourne dining institution.
- Evening shifts - immediate start
- Room to be innovative, create interesting dishes for our daily specials board
- Learn from Zia Teresa herself and discover the secrets to maintaining one of the longest running kitchens in Melbourne