The Hot Chicken Project
With exciting expansion within The Hot Chicken Project group, we are looking for multiple cooks/chefs to join our team. Currently we have all kitchen positions available across multiple locations and the following restaurants,
The Hot Chicken Project, Tacos y Liquor and Ok. Smash
- Well established brands with many growth prospects
- Staff development opportunities amidst a great team culture
- Multiple cuisines and venues within The Hot Chicken Project Group
Kitchen Hand / Prep Chef
Axil Coffee Roasters
We are on the lookout for an experienced kitchen hand or prep chef to help with our cafe. Main duties include the preparation of grab & go items and sandwiches for the day. Flexible working hours and full award compliments.
- Flexible working times
- Discount airport parking
Tanswells Hotel is under new ownership and looking for a Head Chef to help lead the kitchen team in our beautiful heritage-listed hotel in the heart of Beechworth, surrounded by leading wineries and some of the best produce in Australia.
- Opportunity to work with the executive chef on creating upcoming and future menus with creative insight
- State of the art kitchen including charcoal & fire with Double wind up charcoal grill hearth & wood fired oven (Josper)
- Stay, work and live in a beautiful area, 1.5 hours from the Snowy mountains and High country, surrounded by an incredible area abundant with wineries, breweries, distilleries, great food and much much more
Chef/Cook - Collingwood's Best Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to be part of the CIBI family and develop your skills. We are an established and stable business in Collingwood now open for 13 years. Our store incorporates the cafe, retail store and grocery. We're a proud Melbourne business that is expanding locally and internationally.
- Great working environment with super friendly staff
- Open daytime, work reasonable hours - no 10 hour days
- Healthy nourishing meals with Japanese touch