Hunky Dory Templestowe
We are calling out to all GRILL MASTERS (COOKS) that want to be part of an incredible team! Joining the Templestowe lower team will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to take that next step!
- Management and development of team
- Management training and coaching
- Strategic planning and execution in store
Sandwich Superstar / Cafe all rounder Monday - Friday
EARL has a reputation as Melbourne's premium sandwich, salad and coffee group. We are looking for an enthusiastic hospitality superstar for approx 32 hours a week in our CBD stores.
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Amazing career opportunities within a growing organisation
- Supportive team environment
Cook / Apprentice
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a brand new wine focused restaurant offering a unique European experience launching in late March. We are looking for some passionate cooks and apprentices to join our team. With a main focus on European cooking, we are looking for individuals who can work with our small team in creating a consistent, simple and well executed menu.
- Be a part of a new and growing team
- Grow and learn within a supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative expression
Excellent work life balance on a vineyard. We are searching for a knowledgeable and creative pizza maker/cook to join our friendly family business. Excellent work/life balance. Casual rates between 20-30hrs/week. Frid-Mon only. No nights.
- Experience and Passion.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills further.
- Strong understanding of procedures and KPI's within a successful business.