Travelling Customer Service & Moment-Seeker-To-Be
Moon & Back Co
We are the world's most sought after film production team working on private events.. servicing our customers from Melbourne to France and everywhere in between. We put our customer first, our art second, and a thirst for adventure third. We are looking for a likeable, friendly service driven creative to join our team. No experience required.
- Customer service (face to face)
- Attending & working behind a camera to capture events
- Work in a global team (We are everywhere, so get to know Slack & Whatsapp very well)
Viktoria & Woods
We are seeking Boutique Stylists as we take our uniquely Australian retail experience into David Jones across Australia.
- Concession Manager, Full Time, Part Time & Casual opportunities
- Work with a truly modern Australian fashion brand
- If you have a passion for styling and creating customer connections apply now
Casual Sales Assistant
July is looking for casual sales assistants to join our growing family. You love good luggage and love to travel, and keen to tell people the best places to go in the city they're about to visit.
- Luggage designed in Melbourne, made for the world
- Join a young and growing team
- Creative sales strategies
Part Time Retail Sales
Toorallie is currently seeking an experienced and motivated sales assistant for our Flagship Store in Clifton Hill. Our brand is all about premium quality and this needs to extend through to our staff working in store. Part time available for a mid-February 2020 start.
Hagen's Organic Butcher
Hagen's Organic Butcher are seeking a passionate retail assistant to join our expanding team. Centrally located around melbourne, Hagen's Organics provide our community with organic and biodynamic meat to the highest standard, supporting local farms and families. We foster a friendly and team oriented environment.
- Manageable hours which allows for a happy work life balance.
- Working with a young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity to learn about organics, sustainability and local farmers.