Junior Sales Assistant
CRITERIA is looking for a Junior Sales Assistant responsible for supporting the team with administration, sales including quoting and invoicing, customer relationship management and associated tasks to achieve company financial and business objectives
- Support sales and marketing activities
- Assist clients in the selection of furniture, lighting and other CRITERIA products
- Support the management of showroom presentation and styling
Senior Sales/Retail Admin Coordinator
Modern Times is an Australian design destination that marries vintage European design furniture with contemporary Australian furniture, art and design.We are looking for a passionate senior sales professional to join our friendly store team. Must be available for some weekend work.
- Work in a unique family business
- Be surrounded by vintage European design furniture and contemporary Australian art and design objects
- Join a friendly team passionate about exceptional customer service
Clothing retail assistant
Sydney based label with a retail store in Newtown, looking for experienced sales staff member for a permanent casual retail position 1-2 days a week with a mixture of weekday and weekend work. Must be approachable, friendly, reliable and enthusiastic about working in a small business dedicated to locally made clothing and independent design.
- Long term position with room to grow within your role
- Friendly and supportive working environment, with a small dedicated team
- Interactive customer service role with a focus on clothing sales
Boutique Retail Assistant
tanner + teague
A retail position has opened at one of Melbourne's independent boutique stores. tanner + teague design unique, fashion forward garments for Men, Women and Children. In 2016 they launched their new Concept store on Brunswick St. The Store is a destination for High End Fashion, Fragrance, Leather Accessories and Homewares. The concept store also i
FULL-TIME SALES AMBASSADOR - SPRING COURT
Spring Court Australia
Spring Court is the quintessential unisex French sneaker and is renowned for its unparalleled comfort. First designed in 1936 as a tennis shoe, the company remains based in Paris with the same family and has now sold over 25 million pairs. In our ongoing pursuit of excellence in all that we do, we are always on the lookout for quality team members.
- Genuine career progression
Workshop Technician and Customer Service Person
Dresden Optics Smith Street
Dresden Optics is an Australian eyewear company manufacturing high-quality glasses. We are looking for warm, passionate, wonderful people to join our retail team at our workshop in Fitzroy, Melbourne. We are Dresden - wir sind Dresden!
- We are a unique company that supports diversity, sustainability, ideas and change
- Flexible workplace with potential for permanent full-time employment
- No optical experience required