We're searching for a passionate, skilled and self-motivated Butcher to join our team at our Richmond warehouse. A competitive salary, monthly product allowance/discounts, and some great wellness related perks are all on offer! Operating Monday - Friday this role is great for someone who needs a healthy work life balance.
- Share in our passion for quality, ethically and sustainably sourced produce
- Your craftsmanship as a butcher will genuinely be nurtured and valued
- Healthy work life balance
Head Chef in high-end cafe
We're looking for a passionate Head Chef, ready to achieve big things in a thriving high-end cafe in the green suburb of Hurstbridge. You will be a key part of an efficient, passionate and friendly team, with responsibility for producing amazing food that exceeds customers expectations. Read through our Job ad and contact us today!
- Working with a strong team of passionate chefs.
- Creative freedom within a growing venue producing an amazing brunch menu
- Brand new high-end kitchen fit-out.
Senior Chef De Partie and Chef De Partie
Moon Dog World
Moon Dog World located in sunny Preston is on the hunt for qualified, experienced Chefs De Partie to join our team. We have both full time and casual positions available with an immediate start!
- Busy fast paced environment
- On Site Parking
- Opportunities for growth
Sous Chef - Production
Due to an exciting and expansive time for our Restaurant Group, we are in need of a Sous Chef to join our production kitchen team on St Kilda Road. The position available is for a dedicate Chef with proven experience in high paced, high volume and professional kitchens.
We are a wood fired pizzeria in Marrickville with a produce focused approach to pizza. Our menu changes monthly and our dough is made from scratch using only natural sourdough ferment. We are looking for an experienced pizzaiolo to join us on a casual basis 30-40 hours Only enquire if you can stretch dough by hand and confidently cook in woodfireo
Hector's Deli is on the hunt for a passionate and driven Chef with 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced kitchen to join our team!
- Opportunity to grow into Sr Management role as we grow our business
- Deliver training, coaching and performance management
- Open kitchen area with lots of natural light
Blue Wren Farm
An exciting opportunity is available for a highly qualified chef looking for a new challenge and lifestyle opportunity in Mudgee. Not only is this opportunity fantastic from a professional perspective, it also offers the lifestyle benefits of living and working in one of New South Wales' most sought after food and wine regions.
- Full time opportunity, 5 days per week, no nights required
- Run your own kitchen and create an interesting and popular menu, focusing on seasonality, local produce and the region
- Exciting new venue & the opportunity to live and work in Mudgee and have the incredible lifestyle it brings