We are in the process of opening our third wine bar and restaurant location in Melbourne from California and are currently assembling our starting team. We are looking to recruit a Head Chef that is creative, collaborative, understanding of current food trends and has experience in kitchen management.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Develop an innovative and seasonal menu
- Work for an international brand
Royal Melbourne Hotel
We are looking for a head chef who is passionate about the industry and excited about taking an already iconic venue to the next level
- A busy historic pub located in the city
- Work Life Balance, with an average of 50 hours a week
- Design and create menu - seasonal - pub classic with some twists
Chef de Partie
Mr Mccracken at Essendon
Mr Mccracken restaurant. located in Essendon fieldsEuropean/Mediterranean menu.
- Career development opportunities - As we are a growing brand, we will have ongoing opportunities for progression and for you to grow your personal brand
- Great team environment and work life balance - We have a high-functioning and friendly team that values culture and equality. Work hard play hard
- Ongoing training - Training is important to us and we provide an environment that focuses on your growth
Commis Chef: Kong
We are currently seeking passionate and experienced Commis Chefs with Wok experience to join our growing team. Must be available to work weekends.
- Casual opportunity and immediate start
- Dynamic and innovative restaurant group in Melbourne
- Average 20 hours per week, varied shifts