Junior Sous Chef - Radii Restaurant Kitchen
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne seeks a passionate, dedicated and experienced individual to showcase their superior culinary and leadership skills within radii restaurant & bar on a full-time basis.
- Full Time Position
- Competitive Salary & Employee Benefits
- Internatioanl Luxury Hotel Chain
Head Chef Wanted
A great opportunity for experienced cafe Head Chefs and Sous Chefs looking for new challenges and wanting to join an established, family-friendly cafe
- Lead a great and supportive team
- Unique opportunity for creative menu input
- Work during the day - breakfast and lunch only!
SkyHigh Mt Dandenong
SkyHigh is a unique venue, offering a rare opportunity to join our team. We are fast paced with 3 cafes, a busy restaurant and 2 function rooms.
- Focus on work/life balance
- No split shifts, great location & fantastic opportunity for creative ideas
- Work with a fun team in a friendly and busy environment
Hostplus Hospitality Scholarship
Melbourne Food and Wine
Are you a passionate, ambitious rising star in the hospitality industry ready to take your career to the next level?
Work across the world with the Hostplus Hospitality Scholarship in three unique locations in this experience of a life time tailored to your area of expertise. Open to Australian residents aged 22-35 working in food and beverage.
- International work experience with all expenses paid
- Exclusive industry mentorship
- A unique development opportunity with chef and hospitality industry leader Shane Delia
Rice Queen Oriental Diner
Rice Queen has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join our team. Located on Brunswick street Rice Queen is a busy, fun packed, kitsch Pan-Asian restaurant that is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Our share style menu draws inspiration from all across Asia, with a modern twist on some classic dishes.
- Work with experienced ownership and management; within an established hospitality group!
- Join a fun and passionate team of creative chefs and dedicated floor staff!
- Industry award rates! 38-42hrs a week! Execellent work life balance! Great career progression opportunities!
Anthropology Specialty Coffee
Anthropology Specialty Coffee is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic chef to join our relatively new and established cafe in Pascoe Vale. The successful candidate will have a lead role in managing staff & budget within a modest sized kitchen. Ambition and creativity is essential!
Chef de Partie
We're going through some exciting growth, with our new pop up venue, White Lane, and another new venue on the horizon. So, we're looking for some creative, inspiring and passionate individuals who can hit the ground running in our Production Kitchen and at our Carousel Cafe.
The Cellar Door by The Public Brewery
We are looking for experienced chefs with a passion for local ingredients and craft beer, join the team at The Cellar Door Ringwood
- Join an exciting and motivated young team
- Fun dynamic and busy team environment
- Personal and long term career development opportunities
Qualified chef at STREAT - CASUAL POSITION
STREAT is a Melbourne based social enterprise and has operated its hospitality enterprise to fund and support hospitality training for disadvantaged youth since 2010.
We are currently looking for an experience chef to join our incredible team at our flagship cafe in Collingwood.
- Be part of a professional team delivering an exceptional cafe experience
- Work within the growing social enterprise sector training at-risk young people
Seeking all chefs to be apart of our opening team at ASASO at Southbank
Asado Southbank is the new offspring from the San Telmo group which has rapidly established itself as the best Argentinian food in Melbourne.
- A structured development plan and management mentoring
- Excellent, accredited on and off-the-job training
- Genuine further career opportunities from future business growth
An exciting opportunity awaits a Head Chef for a role at Henry Lee's. The successful candidate will have the lead role in creating a team to drive our current day time trade + creating a team for events and our dinner service that you will be apart of building along side the directors. An opportunity to create something of your own awaits.
- Management + Development of your team
- Unique Creative Role
- Opportunity for growth within the business / Dinner Service