Mjolner is Sydney's most exciting dining experience focusing on all things meat, cocktails and whisky. We are looking for a Sous Chef to be part of our fast paced kitchen team working with Head Chef Joachim Borenius.
- Work alongside an extremely talented and dedicated team who love what they do
- Be involved in new dish creation on an ever changing menu
- Work for renowned company, The Speakeasy Group known for highly awarded venues such as Eau De Vie Sydney and Melbourne, Boilermaker House Melbourne and Nick & Nora's in Parramatta
Sakana Restaurant is looking for an experienced chef who has ability to demonstrate Sous chef role.
- Work with a passionate team of a mix of experienced and young people
- 5 day a week with 2 lunch and 5 dinner services
- Located in a beautiful well-being and spa country of Daylesford
Qualified Chef & Breakfast chef
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Lola has exploded onto the Ballarat dining scene, join our dynamic team for an exciting new opportunity.
- Head chef has worked with Peter Gilmore, Neil Perry & Peter Kuruvita
- Destination dining restaurant
- Tree change to the beautiful regional city of Ballarat, just over an hour to Melbourne by train.
CHEEK has only recently opened in the heart of Melbourne to fantastic reviews. We are looking for a serious chef to join our already creative and driven team, in our quest to serve some of Melbourne's best food in a fun and casual environment.
- New Kitchen with State or the Art Equipment
- New team all driven to produce some awesome food
- New School Environment, Work hard, Rest harder
Chef de Partie
Qualified Chef to join our busy restaurant. Modern, new kitchen and facilities. Expanding hospitality group looking to promote and develop staff.
- Restaurant in Sutherland Shire receiving 5 star reviews
- Expanding Hospitality Group offering career promotion
- Work alongside talented chefs led by Exec Chef Carl Jensen
Ti Ama (Hobart) is a newly opened restaurant with a strong focus on seasonal produce. Simple, delicious, vibrant. We want you to join our team and participate as we take things to the next level. Set direction and cultivate a team eager to learn, create and experience success.
- Work 40-50 hours per week
- 80-100K + super
- Become apart of Hobart’s rapidly growing food scene
Chef de Partie - MoVida Group
MoVida is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join its restaurant group. We have positions available at MoVida Bar de Tapas, MoVida Aqui and also MoVida Next Door. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to re-charge your career in a fantastic restaurant with leading Australian chefs and mentors.
Mantra Studio Kitchen Bar
We have a great opportunity for a passionate chef to revamp our menu and create enticing meals for our guests. Our venue is a renovated warehouse space specialising in fresh Asian fusion cuisine. Along with regular service we host a range of events, from corporate events to weddings, parties and small live music events