Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens
Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens are looking for a talented sous chef to join our team. Looking for a sea change? Located in Beautiful Port Stephens but close to Newcastle city and airport!
- 40 hour working week in a beautiful coastal location.
- Working for a world renowned chef.
- Well structured, friendly working environment.
We're looking for a passionate, level-headed Head Chef looking for a sea-change to a family-friendly hotel bistro approximately 2 hours from Melbourne.Hotel features large bistro, live music, public bar and a small accommodation offering. Showcasing local produce, you will lead a team of 3-5.This is a hands-on role.
Good Times Milk Bar
Good Times Milk Bar is one of Melbourne's most exciting coffee and kitchen destinations. We are currently recruiting a Commis Chef to work in our kitchen team to deliver our distinctive food offering.
- Position within young and dynamic kitchen team.
- Flexible rotating roster.
- Mentorship from leading Melbourne chef, Matti Fallon.
Senior Head Chef
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar is all about showcasing a new and unique local seafood experience, while providing a dynamic and upbeat work environment for team members. As we expand, we are looking for leaders in the kitchen, ensuring guests are treated to Tommy's unique set of seafood flavours.
- Opportunities include a key leadership role, including oversight & quality control across all venues and commissary kitchen.
- Professional development opportunities for leaders with aspirations to enhance earnings capacity.
- Unique and growing brand. Scope for long-term profit share.
Di Palma's Restaurant
We are looking for a Head Chef to motivate & lead our kitchen team as well as inspire our guests with simple and delicious Italian food.
- Work within a well established restaurant in the Kew area
- Create & design seasonal menu & specials
- Lead a dynamic team of hospitality professionals
Harcourt Produce & General Store
Harcourt Produce & General Store is loyal to local growers, creators and producers. We are a cafe & general store (stocking quality, locally sourced products, serving house-made food from our kitchen garden) & a wine store all in one! Currently seeking experienced hospitality professionals to join our friendly team.
- Chef (30+ hours)
- Front of House (30+ hours)
- Kitchen hand (15+ hours)
The Little Roo
Get in on the ground level of a fun Australian style brunch concept in Greater Vancouver! Take the reins and make the menu truly yours and bring Australian flavour to Canada. The Little Roo is searching for a passionate Head Chef, experienced in brunch/breakfast dining to relocate to Greater Vancouver, Canada.
Chef de Partie
Fowles Wine is a fast paced and fast growing regional food and wine hub. Family owned and operated, we are located in the heartland of regional Victoria. An eclectic mix of innovative and entrepreneurial farmers and winemakers, with the ideology of becoming the most exciting, next generation winery. We are seeking an energetic Chef de Partie
Chefs of all levels
King and Godfree
King and Godfree is looking to recruit hospitality professionals for a variety of Back of House positions who want to work in a busy, Italian driven business. Applicants must have a genuine passion for cooking and relevant industry experience.
- Work with the best in quality food and deli offering
- Surround yourself with a passionate team of industry professionals, and learn from some of the best chefs in the business
- Scope for growth and career development