Fryer chef $70-$75k
The Royston Hotel in Richmond is looking for an experienced fryer cook to join our close knit team. 4 days 11am-10pm with an hour break per shift. Must be punctual, friendly and enjoy cooking as a profession. No grumpy chefs please, we actually like cooking for a living.
- Sponsorship available for the right applicant
- Plenty of scope for career progression
Sibling by Kinfolk
Recruiting a chef or experienced cook to support our Head Chef in delivering busy breakfast services at our North Fitzroy cafe. Sibling is an award winning cafe and charity with a focus on building social inclusivity & delivering sustainable menus.
- Sustainably geared menu & enterprise
- Positive kitchen culture with a team mentality
- Low tax incentive for contracted staff (salary packaging available)
We are searching for the right person to take the helm of our kitchen, whether an experienced leader or a Sous Chef ready to take the next step. Rather than purely standard pub fare, our menu is seasonal modern Australian, championing the highest quality produce.
- Prestigious venue - award-winning & an industry leader
- Work with a great product and nice people
- Competitive salary based on skill level
Frankies Tortas and Tacos
Looking for an experienced and passionate Chef to join a team leading into a new venue set to open in the coming months.
- Be apart of a busy new venue serving delicious Mexican food and beverages.
- Assist in creating a new menu and special dishes.
- Daytime and nighttime shifts
Chefs, Cooks and Kitchen Hands Wanted
Our exiting new concept at Q Barbeque Restaurant has grown and we now have grown to 2 locations within Melbourne. Our concept is tailored around Woodfire Smoked Craft Barbeque - Modern American BBQ. Grow with us and be part of a great team and culture.
- Fulltime, Part Time and Casual Roles
- Growing business with opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Be part of a great team culture with awesome perks
Chef De Partie
Farmer's Daughters is looking for a talented, passionate Chef de Partie to help lead our large and diverse kitchen team.
- Real opportunities for career progression, training and development in an expanding hospitality business.
- Improve your management and organisation skills as part of a large team delivering high quality food in a fast paced enviorment.
- Flexible working hours, paid overtime and Sundays off!
Milieu Hospitality is looking for an experienced kitchen professional to take up an influential role as Sous Chef at Lagotto, our spirited take on Italian dining from the team behind award-winning Congress in Collingwood, and Future Future in Richmond.
- Expand your knowledge of Italian cuisine alongside a talented and passionate Head Chef with experience in Melbourne's most regarded Italian restaurants
- Realistic, sustainable and consistent hours with 2-3 consecutive days off weekly
- Opportunity to up level management skills with regular training and room to grow within the group
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's beloved neighbourhood Italian, Park Street Pasta & Wine, is recruiting for the role of Head Chef. The ideal candidate will possess an innate passion for all things fresh pasta, innovative fare inspired by Italy, and a focus on championing local farmers and producers, whilst harbouring a fresh and nurturing kitchen culture.
- Competitive salary with great bonuses, tips and other amenities
- Opportunity to take creative ownership over the menu and kitchen operation
- A fresh approach to work life balance within a 5 day trading schedule
So, if you want to make "your" mark to create and lead your team with passion, we will give you the opportunity to do so with all the assistance to make the dream happen. We will supply you with the blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece and make your mark.
- Make “your” mark to create and lead your team
- Work life & balance
- Close to public transport, CBD & free parking
Sydney Refettorio Chef
We have an exciting opportunity for a casual chef to join the magnificent Refettorio Kitchen team to support with the delivery of events and meal service. Main responsibilities include food preparation, kitchen duties and managing relationships in the engagement, production or daily kitchen programs.
We are on the lookout for a creative, adventurous chef to take their next step up to run our small kitchen, serving simple, honest, creative dishes to support an ever-evolving list of local & French wines.
- Experiment with new ideas & develop your own menu
- Be supported in your development & growth
- Work alongside an engaged ownership team
commis / chef de parties
Leading modern Turkish restaurant Yagiz is looking for Commis and CDP to join its friendly and dynamic team. * Applicants must be appropriately qualified with at least 1 years relevant experience. Experience in monitoring quality of food at all stages of preparation and presentation and ensuring all meals served to our clients are to our stan