We couldn't find anything that matches that position.
Here are some other jobs you might be interested in:
Design Project Officer
National Gallery of Victoria
The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is seeking a Design Project Officer who will be responsible for the coordination of a range of projects within the department of Contemporary Design and Architecture with a specific focus on design and architecture programs and events, curatorial and collections support.
- $60,551 gross per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
- Fixed Term, 2 years
- An ambitious and exciting future exhibition program that includes a new focus on contemporary art, design and technology
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our internal marcomms agency known as The Hub. Consisting of producers, writers, creative directors, videographers and designers, The Hub work closely with global and regional marketing teams to deliver campaigns, digital experiences and events to partners and small businesses around the world.
JAK Creative & Events is currently seeking a designer to join our team 3-4 days per week in Melbourne, immediate start. We require a highly motivated and efficient designer to work in our fast paced event business. The successful candidate will have a creative flair, be up to date with current design trends and have a passion for events.
- Working with a small team of dynamic, high achieving designers
- Collaborative and inclusive open-space design hub environment
- Impressive portfolio of brands and corporate clients
COPY EDITOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Apostrophe Copywriters is on the hunt for a word nerd and master planner in one.
- Inner city location in a studio that's full of natural light. No fluorescents here.
- The opportunity to work alongside (and learn from) a Senior Account Manager.
- No two projects are the same.