Sarah Ewing Agency
Working at SEA is a unique experience which requires an equally unique and dedicated individual. Our business lives and breathes by our relationships with our talent, our clients and by creating memorable experiences. SEA is an energetic and friendly environment, where every day brings new challenges. We look forward to hearing from you!
- At SEA we are lucky to work with truly talented creatives and forward thinking brands
- The opportunity to manage all aspects of photography production
- Working on location, attending industry events and building meaningful relationships
Tivoli Road Bakery
Tivoli Road Bakery is a small, artisan bakery and cafe in South Yarra. You could make a real contribution to our team and product, while continuing to learn if a warm and friendly environment.
- Manage your own time and creative input
- Work with great produce and people
- No nights!
Bar & Restaurant Supervisor
The Firefly Group
We stand for warm, polished and unpretentious service and strive to give our guests a world class experience, every time. If you're one of us we invite you to apply to join our management team.
- Join a passionate and dynamic young team.
- Hone your product knowledge, leadership and guest service skills.
- Enjoy extensive in house and external training including funded WSET
Head Chef - The Green @ St Columbs
Jesuit Social Services
Experienced Chef required to work in social enterprise cafe. Bring your passion & creativity. Great hrs & foodie location near Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn
- Manage and develop a small team
- Develop cost effective seasonal cafe menus
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a social change organisation & make a difference
Cafe All Rounder - Sydney Roastery Cafe
Allpress Espresso Roastery and Cafe
The search is on for an energetic and highly motivated coffee lover to join our Roastery Cafe team.
- Share your love for great coffee and people
- Be part of a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Take your coffee career to the next level
ST. ALi Family
The ST. ALi Family is one of Australia's leading integrated food & beverage businesses. Based in South Melbourne we are setting the benchmark for high street dining, quick service retail and quality food & beverage service and products. It's time to grow our sales & marketing team! Keen ?
- Work with a dynamic entrepreneur and sales team
- Drink all the ST. ALi coffee you need - all day, every day!
- Opportunity to make your mark!
Fine Dining Wait Staff
Royal Mail Hotel
Amazing opportunity to develop your career. Gain exposure to an award winning cellar, a 2 acre kitchen garden and genuine paddock to plate offering. Learn from the best while expanding your food and wine knowledge.
- 2 Hats’ from The Age Good Food Guide, 2015, 2016
- Exposure to the most awarded wine cellar in Australia
- Serve food fresh from our own kitchen garden
Comptoir is looking for passionate wine professionals to join its team. They will provide sommelier style service, expertise and consultation at a dynamic venue in Collingwood attracting guests for retail and on premise enjoyment of food and wine.
- Great opportunity to work with and develop your wine knowledge
- Be involved in a total hospitality experience; food, wine and coffee
Chef de Partie - Merricote, Northcote. One Hat - Age Good Food Guide
Merricote is looking for a experienced, full time Chef to join our passionate, driven team. Ability to work with in a small team and good communication is imperative.
- Be more than a number!
- Opportunity to contribute and develop ideas and dishes
- Support to grow and further skills within the industry
Kitchenhand/Catering assistant - Canteen Assistant
Arnies Fine Foods
Kitchenhand/catering person required to work hand in hand as team in running a School Canteen and small catering business.
- Manage front of house
- Training and certificates will be made available
- Stock control and good organisational skills an advantage