Fig & Bloom
Fig & Bloom is looking for a "Head Chef" for our busy flower kitchen. Lead a busy team of florists, delivery drivers and shop assistants as they cook up Melbourne's favourite luxury flowers & gifts.
- Creative culture of excellence & personal growth
- Get involved in training, coaching & design of our floral “menu”
- Career growth & interstate work opportunities
The Sheet Society
Owning all aspects of the business from supply to fulfillment you'll be driving force behind helping the business scale. As Operations Manager, you'll be the key player in establishing solid foundations in Australian operations as well as planning for international expansion.
- Work for a fast growing eCommerce brand and be there for the biggest wave in growth
- Manage domestic operations and look towards expanding internationally
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team and maximise the value the team delivers to the business
Design & Production Manager
The Sheet Society
You'll be the main point of contact to our supply chain, managing the product lifecycle from to conception to delivery. The marketing team will rely on you to set the product direction, and the business will rely on you to build on the brands product mix by introducing best-selling products and ensuring that core styles are always in stock.
- Aligning with growth plans, you’ll be adding new products & categories to the range helping shape the future of the brand.
- You have an innate ability to forecast and interpret trends into commercial designs as well as a numbers focused brain to calculate margins & forecast stock replenishment.
- You’re able to work autonomously as well as lead, and growing a small team with you at the helm is one of your next career goals.
Kip & Co
As a Shopify developer you will be responsible for creating amazing user experiences working with a passionate team. You will be spearheading our website development while collaborating with the Kip&Co team to innovate and implement new solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for managing Kip&Co's integrations.
The Sheet Society
Working closely with the Founders, you'll be the in house 'numbers' person. All aspects of the business will rely on you to manage budgets, accounts payable & receivable, payroll & cash flow and you'll be a key player in helping shape decisions that enable us to scale.
Contract PR Account Director (Consumer/ Lifestyle)
Are you a PR Account Director with expertise in retail and lifestyle brands?Can you keep up with a fast-paced, energetic, full-service agency that has been listed as one of Australia's fastest-growing agencies?
- 3+ month contract
- $100k pro-rata
- Lifestyle & retail client mix
Contract Snr Publicist (Corporate/ Health)
Are you a PR Corporate Account Director or Senior Publicist with expertise within the health or pharma industry?Do you have proven experience scheduling events, organising speaking engagements, interviews and public appearances and creating buzz for new products to increase sales and demand?
- $95k-$105k+ pro-rata
- Pharma/ Health client
Bakery All Rounder
We are seeking a trained baker. We hope to find someone who is committed to learn and engage in all aspects of our bread process, pastry area, savoury section and also jump onto cleaning as a part of the daily routine.
- Working within a happy and focused workplace
- Working within a great team
- Working with excellent produce
Quality Control & Production Assistant
We are looking for a talented individual to join our ELK family to support the Quality Control & Production of our carefully curated range of products including apparel, jewellery, leather and footwear.
- Local, Melbourne based ethical, sustainable fashion business
- Genuine commitment to Work Life Balance
- Highly collaborative, family centric and supportive team environment
Design Assistant - Accessories (Part Time, 3 Days)
We are looking for a talented Design Assistant to join our flexible and collaborative Design team to support the development of our accessories ranges including leather goods, footwear and jewellery.
- Work within a highly collaborative team focused on ethics and sustainability
- Work flexibly in a Part Time, 3 days per week capacity
- Well respected brand
Front of House Manager
Ishizuka restaurant is introduced Australian diners to the rarefied world of Japanese hautecuisine known as Kaiseki. The 16-seat restaurant takes up residence on Bourke Street. Ishizuka is searching for experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join our team.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge on culture, food, sake and everything in between
- Be a part of small, professional team
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Senior Chef De Partie
One by One Cafe
One by One Cafe in Keilor East is looking for a senior chef de Partie with a hard working attitude.We offer an all day menu with breakfast, brunch and lunch options with dishes ranging from smashed avo, house made pasta and burgers.We require an experienced chef, with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Freelancer Photographer - Interiors/Real Estate
We are looking for talented individuals who share a passion for architectural and interior design photography, to take real estate photography to a new level, and create stunning marketing content for Sydney's prestige property market.
- Travel around Sydney shooting incredible properties and architecture
- Work is flexible, consistent and creatively challenging
- Join a boutique agency that is currently growing and expanding
Freelance Copy Writer - Real Estate Marketing
Skyline Creative is a boutique production company offering premium marketing content to Sydney's prestige real estate industry. We are seeking talented freelance writers with outstanding communication skills and affable personalities to join our team.
- Travel around Sydney visiting and documenting incredible properties and architecture
- Flexible, consistent, and creatively challenging work
- Flexible days and hours