Red Bean Coffee Roasters
Our vibrant busy cafe in Preston needs a Head Chef who has the capacity to motivate, inspire and encourage their team to be creative and innovative.
- We are developing our business to achieve various platforms within the coffee roasting business and making a difference in the quality of food we serve and the overall quality in every aspect of the business.
- We want to make a difference and we have a great vision for the future, and wish to take our committed and reliable staff on the journey with us
Chef wanted to make Melbourne's best pies and listen vinyl all day?
Prince's Pies are looking for a well rounded cook to join a legendary group of pastry slingers at our CBD. Chef driven menu, relaxed staff and a huge vinyl collection to make the days fly by.
- Creative food designed by chefs with no limits on creativity.
- Working with a super chilled crew in a supportive fun environment
- Our production kitchen is in one of Melbourne's premier live music venues which means FREE GIGS all year round.
Store Design & Facilities Coordinator
Amazing opportunity to join lululemon HQ based in Collingwood. This full time role will give you incredible opportunity to develop and grow within a global brand. Our Store Design & Facilities Coordinator aka Project Manager is all about supporting our Stores, being in action and building relationships.
- Loads of personal development.
- Chance to join a fun, dynamic team.
- So many perks.
Cafe Staff / Cafe All Rounder
Exciting opportunities are available in our amazing and acclaimed burger establishment and whole foods cafe.
Tally Kitchen is currently canvassing for new Cafe (talent) with experience in the following areas:
preparation of food, if you can follow a recipe and make it look pretty)
supporting our busy cafe/restaurant
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Mad Mex Franchising Pty Ltd
Are you an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager in the Fast Food industry wanting to add some SPICE to your career? Are MAD enough to join the home of the WORLD's BEST BURRITO? Come help us manage our Mad Mex outlet in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- Energy & Enthusiasm required
- Fun & fast paced environment
- Help build team spirit
Grandfather's Axe is looking for a talented and experienced restorer to join our team. Must have experience in all aspects of traditional woodworking and restoration.
- Working with high calibre Danish and other European furniture
- Oversight and on job training of a junior restorer
- Flexible work hours.
Drive with Uber in Sydney
Help riders get around town by using Uber and get the fares you make each trip paid weekly into your account. Using the Uber app is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for flexibility.
Hospitality professional looking for a career change - Exciting AM role
Are you a hospitality professional who is tired of working nights? Are you ready for a new challenge in a new industry? Do you want to join a young, creative and passionate design led lifestyle business where you can grow and develop your career?
- Great company culture and career trajectory
- Entrepreneurial business with an international presence
Front of House Staff (Barista)
We're looking for a super passionate barista who truly loves making exceptional coffee!
- Our motto: "Love where you work!"
- Build a thriving coworking culture in both our physical and digital communities
- Become a key member of an energetic, fun, dynamic and nationwide team.
Restaurant Manager - $60,000 + super & tips - Tues to Sat (closed Sun & Mon)
The Stinking Bishops
The Stinking Bishops, Sydney's premium cheese and wine dining spot, are looking for a talented restaurant manager to join their small team of 10 staff. We are a 36 seat restaurant and cheese shop located in the vibrant suburb of Newtown. We are looking for a hospitality legend to join us and take the reigns of manager.
- Learn about cheese
- Lead a small and passionate team
- Prospect of growth within the business
Hunky Dory Templestowe
We are calling out to all GRILL MASTERS (COOKS) that want to be part of an incredible team! Joining the Templestowe lower team will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to take that next step!
- Management and development of team
- Management training and coaching
- Strategic planning and execution in store