Reservations & Events Coordinator
The Speakeasy Group
This role includes coordination of reservations and events across The Speakeasy Group's three NSW venues based from our Melbourne office. The Speakeasy Group is renowned for delivering high quality & unique drinking and dining experiences.
- • Progressive and challenging role within boutique owner-operated hospitality company
- • Work within a small, established and passionate team, delivering big results
- • Fast-paced exciting work environment with excellent conditions and remuneration
We are in the process of opening our third wine bar and restaurant location in Melbourne from California and are currently assembling our starting team. We are looking to recruit a Head Chef that is creative, collaborative, understanding of current food trends and has experience in kitchen management.
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Develop an innovative and seasonal menu
- Work for an international brand
Kitchen Porter/ Cook Experienced Immediate Start
The Grain Store - The Grain Store Eatery (Hestia Investments Pty Ltd)
Are you a dedicated kitchen porter/kitchen hand who likes to follow their passion by assisting in preparing high quality food while maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen?
- Well established Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch place
- Highly competitive salary
- Great Team
If you are a talented individual with awesome customer service, project management and coordinating skills, who can assist with the coordination of work and the scheduling of creative personnel and media production within a studio environment, then we are looking for you to join our agency.
- Join a growing, industry leading video and content agency
- We are people focused, collaborative and encouraging
- A small boutique agency feel, with the ability to evolve the role and get creative with it
Digital Content Creator - Events Industry
A progressive brand in the events industry we are looking for a creative and dynamic marketing specialist to work across a variety of digital mediums including SEO, SEM, Web Development, Social Media, eDM and Graphic Design.
- Be a part of rolling out a NEW Brand Strategy across three companies, making key decisions and implementing a new creative direction
- Let your creative juices flow, push new boundaries and enjoy working in a creative and evolving industry.
- Supportive team environment, ability to grow in the role and advanced your skills.
Manager - Reservations, Events & Marketing
Cutler & Co. and Marion
HELM THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES OPERATION OF TWO OF MELBOURNE'S MOST CELEBRATED VENUES. A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR A RESTAURANT SPECIALIST TO JOIN THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF ANDREW MCCONNELL'S FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND NEIGHBOURHOOD WINE BAR.
- Lead the venues alongside the Head Chef & Venue Manager while developing a team underneath you
- Drive event sales and project manage all special events and external activity while acting as an ambassador for both brands
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to execute a range of initiatives
You will be instrumental in the development of the Gogo Bar and Chin Chin bar team as well as ensuring consistent high standard delivery of cocktails.
- Lead an amazing bunch of bartenders
- Supportive team and great work culture
- Join one of Australia's most progressive restaurant groups
Royal Melbourne Hotel
We are looking for a head chef who is passionate about the industry and excited about taking an already iconic venue to the next level
- A busy historic pub located in the city
- Work Life Balance, with an average of 50 hours a week
- Design and create menu - seasonal - pub classic with some twists
We're hiring: The Everleigh and Bar Margaux (Opening June 2019)
As the Made in the Shade group (The Everleigh, Heartbreaker, Connie's Pizza, The Everleigh Bottling Co., Navy Strength Ice Co.) gears up for our next adventure, we are excited to invite expressions of interest for various roles across the group, at The Everleigh, and our newest venue, Bar Margaux.