Chef De Partie - New Restaurant
- Firebird will be the biggest Hanoi Hannah yet
- Food will be cooked on a 2 meter wood fired grill
- We prioritise an amazing work life balance
- We provide internal training to allow growth within the kitchen
- Opportunities within the company to experience new cuisines and kitchens
- Very dynamic and relaxed cooking environment "tweezers down, hands on"
- Have your say on our progressive and ever changing menu
Small Time Group
Small Time is an eagerly awaited new Music centric venture launching in Brunswick in Feb 2020. Small Time exists to support career committed early stage artists and comprises 3 elements - Music Production & Marketing, Bar/Cafe & Pizza by the Slice, and early stage artist online channels via a Live stream studio that's integrated into the bar.
- Competitive pay rates + penalty rates
- Immediate start
- Very close to tram, train and bike paths
Front of House Manager
Conlan's Wine Store
Are you looking to escape the city? We are looking for a Front of House Manager who has a love for food & wine like we do, someone who has the attitude that it's not just a work place, but a place to laugh & learn. The perfect manager is one who thrives on chatting to new people everyday & offers professional service in a team environment.
- Live in one of the world's "Most Livable Towns" as voted in 2019
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work life balance in a stunning seaside town
Calling all enthusiastic and career focused hospitality superstars! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career with an iconic Melbourne brand.
- Established, quality focused Melbourne brand
- Monday to Friday role - Weekends Off!
- Personal development opportunities within a dynamic hospitality group
Front of House Professionals
Brae is searching for experienced, passionate Front of House Professionals to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road
- Be part of one of Australia's leading restaurants Good Food 2020 Restaurant of the Year, Three Hats.
- Variety of positions available. Start now or in two to three months. Full Time or Casual.
Food & Beverage Duty Manager
We're looking for someone who can oversee a team of Food & Beverage Attendants and co-ordinate daily operations across the Resort F&B function, focusing on our flagship restaurant, Number One, serving up modern Australian cuisine.
- RACV Torquay Resort, Surf Coast, Victoria.
- Competitive salary on offer with ongoing training & career development opportunities.
- Make your mark on our brand, building your team & service delivery.
Baia di Vino
Baia di Vino is a new wine focused restaurant and bar offering a unique European experience in the heart of the bayside suburbs. With our opening a huge success, we are looking to expand our kitchen team. We are seeking an experienced Pasta chef to join our tight-knit team in creating and delivering a consistent, simple and well-executed menu.
- Be a part of a new and growing team
- Grow and learn within a supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative expression
Food & Beverage Attendant
We're ecstatic! Cape has been awarded a Chef's Hat at the Australian Good Food Guide Awards for 2020. The restaurant boasts stunning views over the bay, offering a modern Australian menu that showcases the finest-quality produce from the Mornington Peninsula.We're looking for hospitality professionals to join us!
- One Hatted Cape Restaurant, Mornington Peninsula Region, Victoria.
- Work in a passionate & professional team, in a beautiful environment.
- Join a company that cares about its employees.
Cafe Supervisor and Cafe All-Rounder
As we begin 2020 Mork Chocolate Brew House is looking to find an enthusiastic and focussed Supervisor to join our team.
We are also looking for a casual or part-time staff member.
We're hoping to find people who would like to work in a small, dynamic team environment and learn the ropes of this detailed focussed business.
Part-Time Store Supervisor
An opportunity to join the team at Pho Nom in a supervisor position, but with reduced hours - no evenings or weekends required! Experience supervising a similar venue would be advantageous, but a positive attitude and friendly personality is a must
- CBD location, close to Southern Cross station
- A hands-on role ensuring that no two days are the same
- Lead a team of enthusiastic and energetic young people
Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator - The European
We are currently searching for a Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator for our family of venues including the European & City Wine Shop, Melbourne Supper Club & Siglo Bar, Spring Street Grocer
- Work in a diverse team environment
- Food and wine
- Lateral thinking