Chef de partie / Sous Chef
Le Bouchon French Cuisine
Le Bouchon French Cuisine restaurant is an authentic french restaurant specialised inclassic french brasserie style foodWe are looking for an experienced chef to join our successful and high standard kitchenSea change/family friendly opening hours(closed sunday/monday)/ great salary package /3 days off per week/ could sponsor
SALES & EVENT EXECUTIVE
This unique position offers potential, possibilities and the promise that no two days will be the same! Working in fast paced environment, this role needs someone who is passionate about events, loves planning and developing strong relationships but also enjoys driving sales strategy.
- Convenient CBD Location
- Diverse & Varied Position
- Training & Development Provided
Experienced Breakfast/Lunch Chef
We are looking for a full time experienced Chef to join our team. Must have a passion for food, and maintain a professional and quality work ethic.
- 5 day shifts per week, no nights
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- A chance to be part of an exciting new business
Chef de Partie
Gowings presents the style of a European brassiere, with edgy contemporary design. We are looking to engage an experience Chef de Partie to join our team!
- We are looking for hardworking chefs to join a dynamic team
- Hands-on training and rapid progression for superstar staff
- High volume restaurant operation with function spaces and two bars
Waitstaff | Casual | Permanent
Talented Section Waiters and Waitresses are needed for casual yet long term positions at GAZI in the city - loud, fun, full on and with a menu to make it worth breaking the diet!
- Excellent location - be part of Melbourne's vibrant city hospo scene
- Fast paced and entertaining - never a dull moment!
- Attractive wage with all the overtime allowances
Chef de Partie | Kew | Brighton
Talented Chefs invited to apply now for immediate opportunity at Kew! Plus Brighton to open soon! Genuine work/life balance with 38hr rosters and overtime allowances.
- Awesome roster - 38hrs per week!
- Multi-faceted venue and big team
- Excellent perks and growth opportunities
We are seeking an Event Coordinator with a passion for organizing and delivering outstanding and memorable events at The Lake House in Daylesford.
- Be part of an award winning team
- Great opportunities to grow with the business
- Visa assistance available for the right candidate
Casual Breakfast Chef
We are searching for a passionate and experienced Chef who can work alongside a close knit team, has suitable experience in a fast paced environment and can assist in the day to day operations of our kitchen.
- Opportunity for career progression as part of a growing business
- Joining the owners and a small team to bring a passionate, fun and friendly dining experience to North Melbourne
- We offer a great work / life balance - Flexible 7 day Roster – Day time hours only
Wholesale & Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about textiles and interiors as well as delivering the highest levels of customer service to our rapidly growing clientele in our beautiful heritage Paddington store and showroom. Highly organised and computer literacy will be well regarded.
- Full time position with the opportunity to develop a professional career within the textile industry
- Potential for assisting with wholesale and trade accounts
- Work with a beautiful, bespoke, textile product
Section Waiter | Fulltime | Brunswick
Section Waiters & Waitresses needed to join our busy team! 38hrs per week, overtime allowances, great perks and awesome team!
- Friendly & social team - we are family!
- Delicious menu and loyal customers
- Growing brand - career opportunities available
Head Chef | Kew
Our busy and multi-faceted Kew site of the Hellenic Republic Group is looking for a passionate and self-driven Head Chef to lead the team - exciting times for growth and development!
- Genuine opportunity to grow & develop your team
- Leadership development programs for senior managers
- Growing brand with ambition and drive