Pickings and Parry
Pickings & Parry are on the look out for a qualified and experienced Barber to fill an upcoming position at our clothing and grooming business in Fitzroy, Victoria.
- Work in an award winning store on Fitzroy's Gertrude St.
- Mainly appointment only, so no 20 people waiting for you on a busy Saturday
- Focussed on quality, skill development and client retention
Mjolner is Sydney's most exciting dining experience focusing on all things meat, cocktails and whisky. We are looking for a Sous Chef to be part of our fast paced kitchen team working with Head Chef Joachim Borenius.
- Work alongside an extremely talented and dedicated team who love what they do
- Be involved in new dish creation on an ever changing menu
- Work for renowned company, The Speakeasy Group known for highly awarded venues such as Eau De Vie Sydney and Melbourne, Boilermaker House Melbourne and Nick & Nora's in Parramatta
Food & Beverage Outlet Manager (Bars)
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins
Sofitel Melbourne is seeking a dynamic Food and Beverage Outlet Manager to inspire and influence the Food and Beverage team for the Atrium on 35 and Sofi's Lounge. You will be responsible for inspiring and enabling our passionate Food & Beverage professionals to create memorable experiences. You will make our colleagues feel valued and you naturall
- Opportunity to work at an iconic Melbourne luxury hotel
- Local and international career opportunities with Sofitel and AccorHotels
- Convenient CBD location
We are looking to expand our Design Team with the addition of a full-time Industrial Designer. The Industrial Designer is a collaborative role involving research, design and development of new and existing products as well as custom and commissioned lighting projects.
- Work on diverse projects within a creative and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for growth and exploration
- Positive and energised workplace culture
Wine Account Manager
Want to change your 'by the glass' offering? We are an independent wine distributor looking for a highly motivated sales representative to service Sydney metro and outer suburbs. We are a small but expanding wine company that has a strong focus on small, quality-driven producers from Australia and abroad.
- • Excellent exposure to some of Australia’s leading and up-and-coming producers in the wine industry
- • A highly competitive salary package
- • A ‘create your own path’ mentality - we don’t hold back our staff members from growing within our business.
Sommelier - Landscape Restaurant
Landscape restaurant is now taking applications for a up-and-coming or qualified Sommelier to join their talented team.
- Manage our diverse and awarded wine list
- Immerse yourself in Hobart- Australia's newest food capital
- Work for a company that values individual development
Waiter / Waitress
You'll be joining a brilliant, close-knit team, in a hotel that creates the kind of food you'll be really proud to serve... freshly prepared eggs, crispy bacon, fruits, juices, breads & pastries along with an array of tea's & coffee's. It's the perfect start to our guest's day.
Junior Lifestyle Account Manager / Junior Lifestyle Publicist
Junior Account Manager to work across some of the most sought after venues, festivals, brands and activations in the country!
- Covetable client roster of top bars, restaurants, alcohol brands and festivals
- Develop management skills and ability to grow your own team
- Growth and longevity encouraged, we want you for a long time AND a good time
Sakana Restaurant is looking for an experienced chef who has ability to demonstrate Sous chef role.
- Work with a passionate team of a mix of experienced and young people
- 5 day a week with 2 lunch and 5 dinner services
- Located in a beautiful well-being and spa country of Daylesford
NEW CAFE Looking for Head Barista with over two year's experience in speciality coffee. This is an exciting opportunity for the correct candidate to make the role their own. This position is open to baristas who have either worked as a head barista previously or, have experience and are looking to take the next step.
Introducing No.7 Healesville - a state-of-the-art communal urban winery, cellar door, tapas bar and intimate events space in the heart of Healesville's hottest new precinct.
This is an especially exciting opportunity to play a key part in the establishment and ongoing management of the region's most innovative and exciting new venue.
- New year, new and exciting opportunities - make a tree change to the Yarra Valley.
- Play a key part in the establishment and ongoing management of one of the region’s most exciting and innovative venues.
- Start immediately (subject to your availability) in preparation for our opening in late January!
Qualified Chef & Breakfast chef
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Lola has exploded onto the Ballarat dining scene, join our dynamic team for an exciting new opportunity.
- Head chef has worked with Peter Gilmore, Neil Perry & Peter Kuruvita
- Destination dining restaurant
- Tree change to the beautiful regional city of Ballarat, just over an hour to Melbourne by train.