Barista (Perm & Casual Opportunities)
Due to the ongoing success of Gontron Cherrier here in Australia, we are about to open our newest store here in Victoria, based in Richmond. This is an exciting time to be part of a world renowned brand working alongside a friendly and energetic team!
- Join a world renowned, boutique business!
- Ongoing career opportunities and development
- New Richmond based store - opening Nov 2018
Account Manager Print + Digital Media
Join Australia's number 1 Healthcare industry website. You will be selling tailored digital and print advertising campaigns across several verticals.
- Generous, uncapped commissions
- Port Melbourne based, modern, friendly office with standing desks
- Great product and company enjoying rapid growth
Wonderbao is hiring!
We are looking for a part-time driver to help us at Head Quarters in Braybrook sending out our wholesale deliveries across Melbourne
- Fun work environment and supportive team
- Opportunity to gain more experience with logistics and operation behind hospitality
Working closely with the Owner, General Manager, and the events team to support the coordination and implementation of marketing activities across both the Carlton Club and The Windsor Castle. The perfect person works well under pressure, has an excellent eye for details, and appreciates good design and has a knack for digital marketing.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is an integral member of the marketing team. You'll need exceptional knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape - including content creation, formats and publishing algorithms, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, and an understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms.
- Asset Development: Visiting venues taking photos and creating original content for the platforms. Whilst ensuring content created is optimised for platforms and adhering to best practise
- Planning: Be able to develop a social media strategic response to wider marketing briefs working closely with the marketing, events and ops team
- Community Management: know how to create and manage follower engagements and interactions both from an owned channel and earned conversation perspective
Waitstaff (retail store and Night Noodle Market)
Wonderbao is hiring!
We are growing our enthusiastic and dynamic team at our Melbourne store on A'Beckett Street and the upcoming Night Noodle Markets (November 8 to 25). We are looking for positive and energetic people who work hard but also know how to have fun.
- Fast paced and fun working environment with a supportive team
- Great opportunity to learn more about authentic Asian cuisine
- Gain experience how to be an efficient all-rounder
The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery
An experienced full-time Restaurant Manager position is now available at The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, a two-hatted restaurant in the small town of New Norfolk, Tasmania and a 30-minute drive from Hobart. If you're looking for a treechange, this could be perfect, and we always close for the Christmas holidays, a rarity in the hospitality industry.
Cellar Door Manager
Moorooduc Estate is a small, quality focussed, family-run winery on the Mornington Peninsula. We have been producing quality wine from our vineyard for over 35 years.We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our team to take our cellar door to the next level.
- Maximising sales performance within Cellar Door, Online and events
- Providing the best in customers service and offering an exceptional tasting experience at the cellar door
- Assistance with creation and management of a Wine Club and events
Experienced Grill Cook/Chef
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill
We're looking for an experienced cook for our award winning venue. Everyone loves a burger and Fat Bob's make one of the best! Be an integral part of the institution that burger connoisseurs keep coming back to.
- Award winning restaurant
- State of the art kitchen
- Young & energetic team
Front of House Professionals
Exciting opportunities exist for hospitality professional to join our front of house team at Scott Pickett's, Estelle Bistro in Northcote.
- Goal driven learning with career development
- Supportive environment, encouraging team input
- Opportunity to work with exciting chefs and producers