Part Time Sales Assistant Surry Hills
The Standard Store
We are looking for a stylish individual with a global fashion knowledge and a passion for what we do. This is a part time role ideally suited for someone studying or freelancing within the fashion industry . The candidate needs to have previous retail experience , excellent people skills and show enthusiasm and commitment in our Surry Hills store.
Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens
Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens are looking for a talented sous chef to join our team. Looking for a sea change? Located in Beautiful Port Stephens but close to Newcastle city and airport!
- 40 hour working week in a beautiful coastal location.
- Working for a world renowned chef.
- Well structured, friendly working environment.
We're searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and extremely organised Packing Supervisor to lead the Hagen's Organics' packing team. This role will be responsible for providing clear direction to ensure a safe, efficient, and positive working environment and the coordination of packing all online customer orders.
- Friendly and team oriented environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth/progression
- Some great food and wellness perks on offer
Sales Agents Lifestyle
Exciting Opportunity is available for that Sales Agents Lifestyle, looking to take their craft to a new mobile flexible level. Covid has given people the opportunity to discover how effective working from home can be achieved for you and your family and more time to search for new exciting opportunities.
GRILL MASTERS (COOKS)/ FISH FILLETERS
Hunky Dory Fish & Chips Highett
Love the energy of a fast-paced open kitchen environment? You'll love this position!! Must have appropriate Commercial Cookery Certs or experience to match. Bayside Highett Store.
- Join an exceptional and professional team
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible rotating roster
FairFeed's mission is to create steady employment and empower hospitality staff. We offer value, restaurant quality ready-to-heat meals with a strong focus on celebrating seasonal produce from local suppliers, growers & producers.
- Leading a dynamic team
- Successful Industry 'Feel-Good' Project
Barista/Kitchenhand and Cook
Mr Jackson is a small cafe on Main Street, Mornington. Serving up a range of modern breakfast and lunch favourites. At Mr Jackson, we are dedicated to food, service and hospitality. We value excellence in everything we do and our attention to detail allows to set the bar just that bit higher every day.
We're looking for a passionate, level-headed Head Chef looking for a sea-change to a family-friendly hotel bistro approximately 2 hours from Melbourne.Hotel features large bistro, live music, public bar and a small accommodation offering. Showcasing local produce, you will lead a team of 3-5.This is a hands-on role.
Finished Artist (with Design nous!)
Hulls Recruiting Services
Working in-house, you will be apart of a collaborative team responsible for delivering innovative creative solutions for a large, household know company.
- • Dynamic, fast-paced environment
- • Active print production involvement
- • Attractive remuneration package (circa $65k - $70k + Super)
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney Roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Develop your career with an industry-leading brand
- Join a passionate, hard-working team
- All the coffee you could want!
Good Times Milk Bar
Good Times Milk Bar is one of Melbourne's most exciting coffee and kitchen destinations. We are currently recruiting a Commis Chef to work in our kitchen team to deliver our distinctive food offering.
- Position within young and dynamic kitchen team.
- Flexible rotating roster.
- Mentorship from leading Melbourne chef, Matti Fallon.
Lead Sourdough Baker
Zeally Bay Sourdough
We are looking for a skilled, experienced artisan with genuine leadership and management talent and/or ambitions. A quality driven, thoughtful maker who understands the value of our commitment to Organic agriculture and the environment and our passion for using the highest quality Organic and Bio-dynamic ingredients - nothing conventional.
- Daytime work - Surfcoast location
- Compatible experience considered (ie Chef)
- Leadership and organizational management emphasis
Barista & Host
Shortstop Coffee & Donuts
Working across our two Sydney stores - Barangaroo and Darling Square - you will be responsible for greeting, serving delicious coffee & fresh donuts and - most importantly - caring for our guests.
- Work with Market Lane Coffee, as well as a rotating selection of local, national and international roasters.
- Opportunity to move into managerial roles.
- Make people happy for a living.