We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
HEAD CHEF / SOUS CHEF / KITCHEN HANDS
Sibling by Kinfolk
Sibling by Kinfolk is a new cafe operation opening in early November. Our food focus is local & sustainable & we deliver service that is welcoming & professional. Uniquely, our enterprise is a charity. We're currently recruiting for kitchen staff from Head Chef to Kitchen-hand.
- Well resourced commercial kitchen & great supplier partners
- Salary packaging generously increases your take home income
- Further your kitchen career by delivering accredited training
Wonderbao is hiring!
We are looking for a part-time driver to help us at Head Quarters in Braybrook sending out our wholesale deliveries across Melbourne
- Fun work environment and supportive team
- Opportunity to gain more experience with logistics and operation behind hospitality
Waitstaff (retail store and Night Noodle Market)
Wonderbao is hiring!
We are growing our enthusiastic and dynamic team at our Melbourne store on A'Beckett Street and the upcoming Night Noodle Markets (November 8 to 25). We are looking for positive and energetic people who work hard but also know how to have fun.
- Fast paced and fun working environment with a supportive team
- Great opportunity to learn more about authentic Asian cuisine
- Gain experience how to be an efficient all-rounder
The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery
An experienced full-time Restaurant Manager position is now available at The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, a two-hatted restaurant in the small town of New Norfolk, Tasmania and a 30-minute drive from Hobart. If you're looking for a treechange, this could be perfect, and we always close for the Christmas holidays, a rarity in the hospitality industry.
Cellar Door Manager
Moorooduc Estate is a small, quality focussed, family-run winery on the Mornington Peninsula. We have been producing quality wine from our vineyard for over 35 years.We are looking for a motivated and energetic person to join our team to take our cellar door to the next level.
- Maximising sales performance within Cellar Door, Online and events
- Providing the best in customers service and offering an exceptional tasting experience at the cellar door
- Assistance with creation and management of a Wine Club and events
Experienced Grill Cook/Chef
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill
We're looking for an experienced cook for our award winning venue. Everyone loves a burger and Fat Bob's make one of the best! Be an integral part of the institution that burger connoisseurs keep coming back to.
- Award winning restaurant
- State of the art kitchen
- Young & energetic team
Front of House Professionals
Exciting opportunities exist for hospitality professional to join our front of house team at Scott Pickett's, Estelle Bistro in Northcote.
- Goal driven learning with career development
- Supportive environment, encouraging team input
- Opportunity to work with exciting chefs and producers
WILLOW Urban Retreat
Seeking an experienced Barista to join our Urban Wellness Retreat in the heart of Armadale
- Join a dynamic team who share a love for holistic health, fitness and nutrition
- Control and manage the quality of our NICCOLO coffee
- Full commitment to ongoing training and development
Chef de Partie - MoVida Group
MoVida is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join its restaurant group. We have positions available at MoVida Bar de Tapas, MoVida Aqui and also MoVida Next Door. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to re-charge your career in a fantastic restaurant with leading Australian chefs and mentors.
Chef de Partie
We are searching for a chef de partie to join our crew at Southern Highland's newest dining establishment. This is an opportunity for the right person to contribute to the development and growth of this fine dining restaurant that delivers a creative, high quality and personable experience.