Queen Margaret Pizza
Established 2010, Queen Margaret Pizzeria has been serving awesome pizza to the local community in Fitzroy North. Our Pizza has been been voted top 10 in Melbourne & we make everything from scratch.
If you have management experience in a similar role and if you thrive on the challenge in a fun team environment, please send us your resume.
- Working closely with well established hospitality owners
- Grow with Company
- Free car parking all day & close proximity to public transport
Food & Beverage Duty Manager (Assistant Manager)
RACV Torquay Resort
Due to an internal promotion, we have a vacancy for a Food & Beverage Duty Manager to join us. We're looking for someone who either has strong experience in a 5-star a-`la-carte dining environment or, a conferencing & events background who loves weddings. (Experience in both is a bonus!)
- Full-time position with a competitive salary & great benefits.
- Make your mark on our brand, building your team & service delivery.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities.
Primo pizza in Westgarth Northcote seeks an experienced, organised, energetic and communicative Restaurant Manager to run their intimate but bustling neighbourhood restaurant.
- Competitive salary with incentives available
- Lead and grow a small team
- Hugely dynamic role with day to day variation in tasks and responsibilities
Events and Venue Manager
Mary Eats Cake
The team at Mary Eats Cake are seeking a driven and motivated Events and Venue Manager to take up a hands on position at our Brunswick Venue.
- Join us at our busy and vibrant Tea House in Brunswick
- Fun paced, fast environment with exceptional and supportive culture
- Work with a young and vibrant team of dedicated hospitality professionals focused on providing aa beautiful High Tea experience for our clients
Senior Beverage Manager
Mitchell Harris Wines
Mitchell Harris is one of the leading boutique wine producers and hospitality venues in Ballarat and Western Victoria. We pride ourselves on delivering a high value product, the very best of customer service and we offer unique visitor experiences to all who visit our venue.
- Performance bonus
- Training and professional development assistance
- Benefit from a regional lifestyle in beautiful Ballarat, just over an hour from Melbourne
Events Operations Manager
A rare opportunity to make your mark on a new venture for one of Melbourne's most established and respected hospitality groups. The Events Operations Manager will be lead the way in establishing the service team and setting the standard for the delivery of events.
- Dynamic, fast paced role
Bar Manager | Bartenders | FOH Professionals
Opening in late February on Bourke Street in the CBD, Bouvardia will be an 50pax experimental cocktail bar, with a focus on produce, process and a redefining of the expectation of service in a cocktail venue. We will strive to disrupt the market and do things differently. We want to rethink what it means to work and thrive in hospitality
- Exciting new project
- Professional and progressive workplace
- Creative freedom and focus on detail
Andrew McConnell's acclaimed restaurant group seeks an experienced hospitality payroll officer to join the existing finance team. Must have in depth knowledge of the Restaurant Award and its application, experience with processing payroll and be a great team player.
- Dynamic, fast paced role
- Fabulous Fitzroy location above Cutler & Co and Marion and next to Morning Market for delicious lunch, coffee and supplies
- Work with food and wine loving professionals
Want to be part of a neighbourhood restaurant that is focussed on high quality food and service?We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Beatbox Shop in Brunswick to run both front of house and kitchen operations. Our Team leaders ensure a great experience for each and every customer and our staff.
- Proven hospitality business
- Ongoing management and development
- Flexibility to make the role your own
Store Managers (RMIT + University of Melbourne Stores)
Standing Room Coffee
Standing Room is on the look out for store managers to join the team at our RMIT University store, and University of Melbourne store. We're looking for engaging people who have experience making coffee and can lead a small team.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy your weekends! The positions are Monday - Friday
- Learn + develop your coffee knowledge
- Earn sales incentives based on store performance
Made in the Shade
Made in the Shade Group is looking for a detail-orientated Production Manager to oversee the efficient production and safe warehousing operations of The Everleigh Bottling Co. and Navy Strength Ice Co.
- Premium Brands
- Melbourne Based
- Competitive Salary and Conditions
Restaurant Supervisor/Assistant Manager
The Coppersmith require a full time Restaurant Supervisor/ Assistant Manager for the day to day running of our Hotel , with all the support and assistance from the owners. We are a looking for pro-active passionate hospitality professionals. So do you have what's required to take up the challenge?
- Time to step up and take the challenge
- Make your mark
- Award winning boutique Hotel