Botherambo Restaurant and Bar is looking for a Restaurant Manager to take our new offering to the next level. Work daily with Executive Chef and Owner to continually improve and create our strategic direction and offering. Keep your Work/Life balance in check with no weekends required.
- Recruit, develop and lead your team
- Manage business growth and direction
- Next career step with rewarding salary - No Weekends
The Toorak Tracktor is an eatery in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs. We were recently named in the top 52 brunch destinations in the country, and top 15 in Melbourne by the Age.We are on the hunt for an experienced FOH team member to support the General Manager.
- Be a part of a young, dynamic & fun loving team who genuinely enjoy what we they do
- Great location outside of Toorak train station, plus free staff parking available
- No split shifts, no nights, have a life outside of work!
Fitzrovia is an all day cafe & restaurant located in the vibrant St Kilda. We have been named in the Top 52 Brunch Destinations on Broadsheet and Best of 5 Brunches in Melbourne on 'Best of Five'. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Assistant Manager to provide leadership, shift management & support to our dedicated FOH team.
- Join a fast paced and motivated team
- Be on the forefront of Melbourne's innovative cafe culture
- Great remuneration including performance based bonuses
Assistant Venue Manager/Wine Buyer
Park Street Pasta & Wine
Park Street Pasta & Wine is searching for an Assistant Venue Manager & Wine Buyer to develop our mostly Italian list and provide leadership, training, shift management and support to our dedicated front of house team.
- Opportunity for growth and promotion in a growing company
- Fantastic remuneration, tips, bonuses and staff meals
- Work/life balance focused rostering
Event Sales & Administration Manager
Builders Arms Hotel
A multi-faceted role leading the behind-the-scenes of one of Melbourne's favourite venues. A core member of the senior management team, this role will see you work on big-picture planning while ensuring that the dynamic Bistro, Public Bar and 2 x Private Dining spaces are thriving through strategy, programmed events and superior organisation.
- Drive the Event Sales program, project manage all special events and coordinate internal marketing initiatives - A true all-rounder position
- Work alongside the Venue Manager, Head Chef & Group Marketing Manager to drive the business - a role where you'll have solid input that relates to the continued success of the business
- Be a part of the team at Andrew McConnell & Anthony Hammond's much-loved Fitzroy pub, a venue going into it's 8th year in business.
Tucked away in a classic laneway, Wonderbao is Melbourne's one and only steamed bun and gua bao takeaway shop. We are looking for an enthusiastic manager to help us run the show.
- Opportunity to build your professional career
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Be part of a family business
Experienced Restaurant Manager Wanted To Lead Dynamic Team
Rice Queen Oriental Diner
Rice Queen has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team at our busy Fitzroy restaurant.
If you have strong floor experience, a confident trainer and great leadership skills then this might be your dream job.
- Competitive salary
- Manage your own team, deliver training and freedom to create and develop strategies
- Great work life balance
Commune Group is looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Floor Supervisor to join our ever growing business. Opportunity to work at our restaurants Toyko Tina and Hanoi Hannah that have become an institution.
- Work for a passionate hospitality group
- Leading a dynamic young team
- Growth within your role and company
Supervisor, Floor Staff, Deli Hand
King and Godfree
We are on the lookout for hospitality professionals, ready to take up the challenge of working in this fast-paced, all-day venue.
- Work with the best in quality food and beverage offering
- Join a team of supportive professionals and develop your career growth
- Work in an already successful business to further success
Hagen's Organic Butcher
We're searching for experienced Butchers to join our young and dynamic team. This position is very flexible with room for a full time or casual member. We offer competitive salary's with also the possibility of no weekend work, this role is perfect someone who values a great work life balance.
- We honour a happy work like balance with the option of no weekend work
- Belong to a business that truly values your craftsmanship and skills.
- Work with amazing produce that's ethically sourced and share our passion for it!
Sous Chef & Restaurant Supervisor
Common Room Co
Common Room Co, is the newest hero in the brunch scene in Melbourne. We are now looking for an energetic, self-motivated, experienced and qualified Sous chef and a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team. We are open for breakfast and lunch so you will be required to work only during the day.
- Day Work Across 5 Days
- Young Vibrant Team
- Room to Grow