Mountain View Hotel
Pizzini Wines in the heart of Victoria's King Valley is seeking an outstanding hospitality professional to join the team at the family owned Mountain View Hotel and drive our growth over the coming years. Hospitality, customer experience, generosity of spirit and professionalism are at the heart of our business.
Venue Operations Manager
Senior leader role | Commercially savvy operator | Develop & Grow revenue| High volume food and drink focus |
- Manage one of Sydney's hottest new R&B venues-right on Coogee Beach
- Unique layout - 6 outlets across 2 venues
- Great opportunity for a true leader & commercial individual to make your mark!
Waiter / Chef / Cook / Kitchenhand
Komeyui Japanese Restaurant
Hello Everyone! We are looking for people who are passionate about cooking and food. Recognize your potential to evolve with us as we grow. Experiences are not essential, but applicants with experiences are preferred. We are looking for the Manager, waiter as well as the cook.
- Rated Top 5 Best Japanese in Melbourne
Venue Hospitality Manager
The ZOOBIBI Concept store takes inspiration from our travels. Authentic dishes with a twist made with fresh seasonal ingredients. Customers can dine in our serene light filled indoor courtyard inspired by the Riads of Marrakech. Moorish arches, water fountain, mosaic tiles and palm trees will transport them to another world.
- Attractive salary package
- Work-Life Balance
- Award winning space inspired by holiday vibes
Lola Restaurant @ The Provincial Hotel
Award winning boutique hotel, The Provincial Hotel Ballarat is seeking a Restaurant Manager for it's signature , in house restaurant, Lola. Listed in the 2019 Top 100 Most Delicious Restaurants in Victoria, Lola is a European style bistro showcasing local producers.
- Award winning Boutique Hotel
- Delicious Top 100 Victorian restaurant
- Regional living in a dynamic city
Duty Bar Manager / Duty F & B Manager
The Coppersmith is looking for a "hands on " all rounder Duty Manager to assist our F & B Manager. This full time position reports directly to the Hotel Manager and is responsible for the entire Hotels operation in the F & B managers absence.
- Close to CBD & public transport
- Award winning boutique Hotel with Bar, Bistro & Rooftop
- Young, Dynamic Staff
The Stoop in Torquay is looking forward to welcoming an energetic leader to our dedicated team to ensure daily operations run smoothly and productively. If you enjoy the challenges of the industry and have a genuine passion for food, wine and exceptional service, we'd like to hear from you.
Production and Kitchen Co-Ordinator
Based at our Clifton Hill kitchen, you will lead a small team to ensure our amazing cookies are made with love and efficiently to the highest quality. You will co-ordinate the daily and weekly production plan, ordering of kitchen consumables and lead our decorating team with enthusiasm.
Customer development manager / espresso machine technician
Coffee Supreme Limited
Our Coffee Supreme team in Sydney consists of a small but dynamic team, who work together to look after our growing wholesale customer base.
We're on the hunt for a seasoned coffee pro to join us in a dual role as Customer Development Manager / Espresso Machine Technician.
- Huge potential for growth if successful
- High trust autonomous environment
- Access to some of the best coffee in the world
Commune Group is looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Manager to join our ever growing business. Opportunity to work at our restaurants Tokyo Tina, Hanoi Hannah and Firebird.
- Work for a passionate hospitality group
- Lead a dynamic young team
- Grow within your role and career
Local Northcote Eatery
Are you looking for your next big move as a hospitality professional? Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver a high-quality service standard? A well-loved local eatery in Northcote is looking for an energetic, people focused Restaurant Manager who's ready to take their career to the next level.
- Leading and managing your own small team
- Profit share and growth opportunities
- Room for creativity, event planning, project management and execution
Merrijig Inn & Merrijig Kitchen
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY!The Merrijig Inn is bursting with post-lockdown excitement! This Spring our Garden Bar is ready, the Dining Room has had a facelift and we've flung open the windows in the bed and breakfast. We are now seeking delicious professionals to help grow our small, committed team.
Zsas Bar Bistro Deli
Zsa's is looking for a hospitality professional to join the team and take Zsas into the next phase of Bistro & Bar opening.
- This is a senior role, reporting directly to one owner
- New venue - Bistro & Bar sequence of service, structures, systems and procedures to be developed and implemented
- Food focused venue with a passion and commitment to high quality produce
Assistant Restaurant Manager Betty's Burgers - Manly & Coogee location
Zapid Hire is a next gen hiring app for the hospitality and retail industry that replaces resumes with video applications so you can hire off personality rather than BS on paper. We are currently doing a marketing push in the Coogee area
Team Leader / Supervisor
Go Go Espresso
Exciting opportunity to lead a team - new coffee concept in the heart of Camberwell.Your adventure awaits you.
- Opportunity to work within a creative new coffee business
- This role offers independence and real advancement
- Opportunity for project management and developement
Are you a passionate hospo professional that's looking to change your career? Eco Outdoor is a market leading outdoor lifestyle brand that specialises in servicing the architecture & design sector. We are looking for a candidate with brains, energy, passion and strong relational skills to join our Sydney team as an Account Manager.
- Develop your career, grow your skills and increase your remuneration
- Be part of an awesome team culture
FairFeed's mission is to create steady employment and empower hospitality staff. We offer value, restaurant quality ready-to-heat meals with a strong focus on celebrating seasonal produce from local suppliers, growers & producers.
- Leading a dynamic team
- Successful Industry 'Feel-Good' Project