Front of House Supervisor
Victoria Hotel Footscray
Do you love Melbourne's western suburbs? If the answer is YES, then we have an exciting opportunity as a Supervisor at the best pub West of the Maribyrnong River.
Do you recognise the importance of great service and atmosphere, cold beer, delicious food and awesome wine, and believe that having personality is a good thing?
- Are you looking to learn and develop?
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and fast paced working environment
Good Hustle / Taco Truck /Beatbox
The role of the catering manager is to produce and deliver each service from our food trucks. The role will require an understanding of our service and the nature of our front and back of house operations. Successful applicant must be highly organized and enjoy working within a small dynamic team.
- Co-ordinate small intimate weddings & large scale events
- Manage and inspire a dynamic team
- On going hospitality and management training
Still want to be in the hospo game, but time to step off the floor?
Poodle Bar & Bistro
Want to leave the office monotony behind and be a part of a dynamic workplace?
Poodle Bar & Bistro is looking for an experienced office manager to help in running a busy back of house restaurant space day to day. Within this role you will also be in charge of liaising with guests to bring their function from ideas on paper to a seamless finish.
- Brand new facilities and Mac equipment
- Great central location
- Flexible roster
Hospitality Professional seeking a change?
Are you a hospitality professional entering the new year and thinking about a change? We are Eco Outdoor, Australia's leading supplier of architectural walling and flooring and we want to talk to you!
- Kick start your career surrounded by an ambitious and talented team
- Multiple opportunities for career progression
- Great role for a hospitality professionals with awesome relational aptitude who are a seeking a change
Wonderbao is more than just a bao destination tucked away off A'Beckett Street; we also do markets, events and catering. We are getting busier and need an Events Coordinator to help us run the show.
- Great hands on experience working with a local Melbourne family business
- Collaborate with an agile team to execute events from start to finish
- Opportunity to understand in detail the logistical operations of delivering events interstate
Marketing and Social Media Co-ordinator.
Stones of the Yarra Valley
We are currently searching for a Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator for our family of venues including Stones of the Yarra Valley, The Stables at Stones, Meletos, The Meletos Brewhouse, The Farmhouse at Meletos and No.7 Healesville.
-Work in a diverse team environment
-Food and wine
Assistant Hospitality Manager
Domaine Chandon Australia
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional to join our team in our Cellar Door. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating memorable hospitality experiences for our guests and can lead a team of service staff in all aspects of our front of house hospitality.
- Work in the most spectacular winery in the Yarra Valley
- Join a LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) maison
- Day shifts only!
General Manager of a premium restaurant and bar in a prime waterfront location in Hobart
- Manager of a successful venue with 5 years trading
- Develop a team of professionals for the bar, wine and front of house to support the Executive Chef
- Work with established team of Finance, HR and marketing to build the business to the next stage following refurbishment
Combine your skills and experience in cafe management with your passion to create social change at this awesome social enterprise cafe!
- Know that your work is supporting young people experiencing homelessness in Melbourne
- Exercise creative freedom over a thriving inner-city cafe
- Manage and upskill a small team of inspirational humans
Four Pillars Gin & Drinks Lab Manager & Distilling Assistant - Surry Hills
Four Pillars Gin
Four Pillars Gin, Australia's leading craft gin producer are creating a new laboratory in Surry Hills and are searching for a full time Gin & Drinks Lab Manager & Distilling Assistant who has an understanding of the craft of Distilling or a passion to learn the art.
- Be a part of this amazing opportunity to join the Four Pillars family of Gin enthusiasts
- This unique position will offer you a managerial role whilst being able to explore your interest of Distilling
- Fantastic hours with limited evenings.