Front of House Manager
Our young Fitzroy cafe is seeking an experienced cafe Manager. With our rising popularity and exciting and expanding menu we need someone who can take our business to the next level in the Melbourne cafe scene. This role aims to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and deliver the best dining experience to our guests. Previous experience essential.
Assistant Venue Manager/ Supervisor
The Wolf & I Hotel
The Wolf and I in Windsor is on the prowl for an enthusiastic, driven industry professional to join the team. This is a hands on, full time position that involves some late nights and is only available for someone who genuinely cares about hospitality!
Fonda Mexican was born in the backstreets of Melbourne. Now with 7 restaurants, we're looking for restaurant managers to open our first casa in Sydney!
- Above market salary, profit share program and bonus structure
- Opportunity to grow and develop with an established brand in a new location
- Constant coaching and mentoring
Executive Officer - Maternity Leave Position
Winemakers of Rutherglen
The Winemakers of Rutherglen are an inspiring collective of 19 wineries from one of Australia's most historic and iconic wine regions. They are seeking an ambitious, driven and experienced Executive Officer to fill a 12 month maternity leave position.
Brewtown Newtown is a micro coffee roaster located in the heart of Newtown.We are currently looking for an energetic, passionate assistant manager to help with our busy cafe.The position is suited to an applicant looking to be part of a high paced speciality coffee team, with strong organisational and FOH experience.
- No Nights
- Multi faceted business with many options for growth
- Expansion opportunities available as we open new stores
Bartender & Section Waiter
Riserva Wine Bar is a brand new venture offering a unique European experience in the Eastern Suburbs. We are seeking passionate and exciting front of house staff to join our new team who can work within an environment which demands a professional, personal and consistant level of service for all our customers.
- Be part of a new and growing team
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and developing business
- Further your understanding of complex European wines
Office Assistant - Casual
The George on Collins
We are looking for an office assistant to support the event & sales executive, this position will be casual and an immediate start is required. You will need to be flexible and available to work any day of the week.
- Brand new venue
- Join an amazing team
- Exciting opportunity
Store Manager - Greenwood Plaza
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing experienced store manager to lead our Greenwood Plaza store to success.
- Be part of an exciting new fast growing food concept
- Full time, challenging and rewarding management role
- Career progression with a growing business
Guest Relations and Restaurant Manager
Milk The Cow
Milk the Cow is a licensed fromagerie specialising in artisan cheese and boutique beverages paired with good, old-fashioned country style hospitality.We are seeking a talented and inspirational Guest Relations and Restaurant Manager to lead a team of passionate hospitality professionals.
Business Manager / Assistant Business Manager
Laneway Greens is a fresh casual eatery which first planted its roots in Flinders Lane in mid 2015.
- Join the Laneway Family and grow as we grow.
- Develop your leadership, coaching & hospitality management skills.
- Great culture, work life balance and remuneration on offer (including free Laneway Greens :) ).
Restaurant Supervisor - Brunswick
Our beautiful Brunswick venue has a seldom-found opportunity to join the leadership team in a Front of House Supervisor role. We are looking for a true foodie - and a customer service superstar! A love of all things Greek will see you in your perfect job!
- Amazing career opportunities - we are growing!
- Excellent working hours for work/life balance
- Foodie heaven! Delicious menu and friendly, fun environment