MACq 01 Assistant General Manager
Leadership, Imagination, Personality, Challenge and Reward. Such a unique opportunity rarely presents itself.
- Can you provide effective leadership that supports the growth of a highly regarded Hotel?
- Do you have a values-based leadership that enhances team culture and empowers your team?
- Could this be the next step in your career?
We are seeking a person who has the ability to run our busy floor with charm and efficiency. Is hands on with a great attention for detail. Who is be able to co-ordinate all the operational components of our busy bar and restaurant.
- Small intimate team
- Unique literary and arts hub.
- No working on Sundays or Public holidays
We are a boutique cafe with a strong sense of pride in the coffee culture. Our passion for food is translated in our house made relish, sauces, granola and jam. Our sustainability program has been geared to reduce waste and recycle coffee grind and food scraps. Our aim is to educate and serve customers as best as we can.
Business Development Manager - National
Somage Fine Foods
We're looking for a Business Development Manager who wishes to be a part of the Somage Fine Foods family.This is a unique opportunity to work with the support of the directors in leading the development and implementation of our domestic sales strategy.
- Join the leaders of Specialty Tea, Drinking Chocolate and Raw Ingredients
- Guide the Sales Plan - focusing on the Coffee Company distributor channel
- Excellent opportunities to grow with an international focused small business
Superfluid is Melbourne's newest and most innovative Organic Pressed Juice Cafe.Located in the heart of Bourke St and nestled underneath the iconic Carlton Club.Superfluid is focused on plant based foods and juices that are sourced locally, aiming to promote balance, boost energy and vitality and assist in overall health and wellbeing.
Food Preparation, Bar Service and All-Round Wine Bar Key Team Member
FLATIRON Side Door
Are you passionate about hospitality, food and bar service and looking to work with a dynamic growing business flush with opportunity? F L A T I R O N Side Door is for you. This refined, yet relaxed indoor/outdoor wine bar in Kew is run by family and focused on elevated service and meticulous presentation within a stunning, unique space.
- Applicant must have RSA and Food Safety Certificates and experience within hospitality
- A passionate, dedicated approach with punctuality and a go-getter attitude as strengths.
- Must love hospitality and people, showcasing a genuinely warm and engaging persona and passion for the business.
Carne Grill is looking for a permanent part time supervisor to take responsibility for day to day operations, staff supervision and customer satisfaction of a 150 seat venue. Reporting to the venue manager this role will help to develop and drive the staff and the business.
- Award Rate
- Minimum of 20 hours per week
- New venue