Made in the Shade
The Made in the Shade group is searching for a skilled and experienced professional to develop compelling and effective marketing plans and implement marketing initiatives across all channels and segments to: build brand awareness, profitable revenue and customer engagement.
- Melbourne based
- Flexible, progressive work environment
- Generous Staff Benefits
Head of Operations
Home Ground is a not-for-profit cafe on the Mornington Peninsula with a mission to invest in and train the next generation of hospitality superstars, and create a community hub of connection, belonging & support for the people of the Tanti Estate. We are looking for an experienced and passionate hospitality professional to lead our team as our head
Customer Support, Training and Sales
Coffee Supreme Limited
Eat coffee for breakfast?
We're on the hunt for a someone to join our team of hospitality pros in a Customer Support role. This is a varied role, with the main duties including account management, coffee training and sales.
- Drink some of the best coffee in the world, for free!
- Lots of autonomy over how to manage your day
- Work with some bloody great people
Senior Sous Chef : Chin Chin Sydney
Chin Chin Sydney
We are looking for strong Senior Sous Chefs to join our team to assist with ensuring smooth daily kitchen operations.
- Progressive and multi-award winning restaurant group
- Vibrant & high energy work environment
- Rewarding position that will see you lead a talented team
100 Burgers/Welcome To Group
Lead a team in venue where incredible moments and long term relationships are the norm - our first bride becoming our go to celebrant, first dances featuring fire, the epic Sydney Road Street Party and all of the other super fun celebrations we host weekly. A job where no two days are truly the same.
- Lead the team in a fast paced and fun hospitality venue
- Work with incredible people and products in a stunning space
- Great work environment with a genuine focus on culture and development
Bar Supervisor : Chin Chin
Chin Chin Melbourne
We are looking for an experienced Bar supervisor! If you love fast paced environments, good food and a good time this the prefect role for you.
- Your chance to join Australian's most innovative culinary group
- Fun and fast paced restaurant environment
- Uncapped career development opportunities
As we continue to grow, Hazel is now seeking a motivated and passionate Venue Manager to lead the team in delivering incredible hospitality experiences in the heart of Flinders Lane.
- Lead a committed team of professionals in the heart of Melbourne
- Be part of building the culture of a developing group
- Attractive salary package and commitment to work / life balance