[URGENT] Hiring Cafe Managers by Friday 12 October for new brunch-style Cafe opening in newly renovated Glen Shopping Centre.
Opportunity for passionate and reliable leaders to work with exciting new cafe!
Join the team!
- Leadership role in new, modern cafe in newly renovated Glen Shopping Centre
- Management and development of new team
- Strategic input and suggestions valued
The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery
An experienced full-time Restaurant Manager position is now available at The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery, a two-hatted restaurant in the small town of New Norfolk, Tasmania and a 30-minute drive from Hobart. If you're looking for a treechange, this could be perfect, and we always close for the Christmas holidays, a rarity in the hospitality industry.
Front Office Receptionists
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
Full time and casual opportunities available for enthusiastic and talented Customer Service professionals
- Great career opportunity
- Both full time and casual opportunities available
- Continuous training to assist you in growing to your full potential
FOH Venue Manager
After six years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues to grow with it's fully focused Seasonal offering. We provide our loyal locals, and visiting friends, warm service backed by a relevant food and beverages menu, inspired by unique environment and inner urban kitchen garden
Assistant Venue Manager
Mt View Hotel
Mt View Hotel is looking for an Assistant Venue Manager who is hands-on focused and customer service driven. You'll have the opportunity to further develop your skills and grow your career.
- Hands on management of a large high volume venue in Richmond
- Have a passion for creating great customer experiences
- Work with a great team and a competitive salary
Sales Assistants - Wine & Liquor Retailing
Rare opportunity to join market leading, award winning craft wine, beer and spirit retailer in its stores in Windsor, Fitzroy and Northcote If you love working with wine, craft beer and liquor and delivering stand-out customer service, this is the job for you!
- Positions Availiable with Career Progression - Apply Now!
- Three Locations- Windsor, Fitzroy, Northcote
We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology, who can work in our team to assist our restaurant partners and help them run successful businesses.
- Work with Australia's best venues
- Combine your passions for tech and hospitality
- Enjoy eating out and visiting our restaurant partners
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Matilda 159, Scott Pickett's exciting new venue are looking to expand their professional management team in this hands-on role.
- Goal drivel learning with career development
- Supportive environment, encouraging team input
- Opportunity to drive in house training and procedures
We have a rare opportunity for a new Restaurant Manager to lead our front of house team at Matilda, and to work closely with Scott Pickett and the team on delivering a memorable dining experience.
- Great team environment
- Strong professional development and career progression
- Attractive remuneration
Front of House Supervisor
Bar Lourinha is searching for a bright spark, experienced & seriously career minded Front of House Professional to join our award winning team.The applicant must love Mediterranean culture and truely love service. This is a long term position with management potential.
- Join well established business and dedicated professional team.
- Be awarded for your personal achievements with in a recognised industry leader business.
- Live the Mediterranean culture and passion everyday at work.