Fat Bob's Bar & Grill
Fat Bob's Bar & Grill, located in Moorabbin, has been cooking award winning gourmet burgers for 6+ years now and we're still at the top of our game. We are seeking a talented and professional Restaurant Manager wanting to play an integral role in guaranteeing the ongoing success of our busy restaurant.
- Award winning burger restaurant
- Set days off each week
- Young and responsive team
We're getting ready to launch a brand new Pho Nom at Melbourne Central - do you have what it takes to drive the launch and lead the team to success? This is a full-time management role for an eager hospitality professional ready for a new challenge
- Established quick service food brand, highly respected in the Melbourne food community
- Fantastic opportunity to drive the launch of a brand new venue located Melbourne CBD
- Lead the team, drive the culture and grow your personal skillset with training and support
Bluebonnet Barbecue is searching for an experienced, passionate catering supervisor to come on board during our busy off-site season. MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENCE (heavy rigid preferred) & FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATE
- The opportunity to work with a team of like-minded individuals, who enjoy their work
- A negotiable remuneration, minimum Industry award applies
- Future growth opportunities for successful applicants that can show results
Standing Room Coffee
Standing Room is on the hunt for a motivated store manager for our Monash University, Caulfield campus store. You will be required to work across all areas of the store including making coffee, managing staff, and ensuring our service standards are maintained to the highest level.
Old Palm Liquor
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated supervisor to help guide our team and assist our guests.
- Opportunities to grow with our business and team
- Further study with Wine and Spirit Education Trust offered as part of employment
- Opportunity to build on your career and learn new industry and management skills
City Lead Community Manager
The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.
- We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with our established ways of working.
- We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your success.
- Challenging role
The Local Taphouse
We are looking for a part-time Supervisor who is passionate about hospitality to join our team. This role will involve autonomously opening and closing the bar and supporting the managers on other tasks whilst positively leading the team through setting a great cultural example.
- Strong team culture and potential for progression with more venues opening year
- Long standing venue with great food, live music and weekly events
- A chance to show your leadership skills and learn more about beer
Milk the Cow Venue Supervisor | Cheesemongers and Floor Staff
Milk The Cow
Our Carlton Fromagerie is looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our friendly herd and both our Carlton and St Kilda Fromageries would love to hear from you if you have Floor experience and love cheese!
- Work with cheese every day!
- Small, friendly team environment
Front of House all-rounder
Awesome opportunity to join a newly opened (and loved) on trend cafe as an experienced all rounder working across customer service and barista. You're down to earth, fun, friendly and don't take yourself too seriously but you love customers and creating great experiences - just like us!
- Exciting opportunity to grow with a new cafe
- Working in a challenging role with room to grow, in a fun, down to earth, thriving cafe
- All-rounder role including ....customer service wait staff, barista (or up and coming)
SQUIRES LOFT DOCKLANDS
An exclusive opportunity has opened to work with the original 'Steak Specialists' for the last 25 years, supporting our Restaurant Manager and lead the floor team in a Shift Manager's role.
- • Vibrant work environment with a fantastic team culture
- • Be a part of a successful team and company, with a great reputation
- • Ongoing training and support
Levantine Hill Estate/Ezard @ Levantine Hill
This extremely hands-on position is responsible for the successful management of the day to day service and sales delivery at this high-profile cellar door.
- Award Winning Winery & Restaurant
- Based in the picturesque Yarra Valley
- Career opportunities
FOH Evening Manager
After six years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues to grow with it's fully focused Seasonal offering. We provide our loyal locals, and visiting friends, warm service backed by a relevant food and beverages menu, inspired by unique environment and inner urban kitchen garden