Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Supervisor - St Kilda and Carlton Fromageries
Milk The Cow
Milk the Cow is a licensed fromagerie specialising in artisan cheese and boutique beverages We are seeking a talented and inspirational Restaurant Manager to lead a team of passionate hospitality professionals in our St Kilda fromagerie. We also seek an experienced Supervisor in our Carlton venue.
We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology, who can work in our support team to assist our restaurant partners and help them run successful businesses.
- Work with Australia's best venues
- Combine your passions for tech and hospitality
- Enjoy eating out and visiting our restaurant partners
Angus & Bon
We are looking for a true Rockstar! Someone with exceptional customer service, great wine knowledge and of course management experience.
- Exciting new Melbourne Restaurant opened by ex rockpool chef
- Amazing talented team from some of Melbourne's best restaurants
- Great career development
Venue Manager - Busy Inner City Bar
Lively, inner city, loft bar Ferdydurke is looking for an active and engaged leader to take the mantle and lead this little bar that could to new heights.Currently operating soundly from an administrative and revenue perspective this is a great opportunity to maintain standards and build quality in an established city venue.
- Part of growing hospitality group featuring Ferdydurke, Section 8, The B.East and Belleville
- Hands on training in all aspects of the business and ongoing support
- Established team and excellent staff culture
Front of House Supervisor - The Merri Table
The Merri Table is seeking a personable hospitality professional with a passion for local, seasonal and organic food to supervise our front of house team. Join our team at CERES and help create an exciting organic, local dining experience for our community.
Front of House/Hospitality Allrounder
We are expanding our team and are on the lookout for a hospitality all-rounder! We're after a brand ambassador who will create memorable experiences for our users time and time again.
- TAKE YOUR WEEKEND BACK!! Monday to Friday hours.
- Funky Office Space – Collins St Location
- Work alongside brilliant people, in a career that makes people smile.
Sales Ambassador of Organic Ice Tea
Somage Fine Foods
We are looking for a passionate cafe lover to help us build growth for our new organic ice tea. You are fun, professional, confident and enjoy having a laugh! This is a casual role (2-3 days per week)
- Be confident in hitting the road (door to door)
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Provide instore tastings
Restaurant Supervisor / Experienced Waitstaff
mr. wolf is looking for an experienced restaurant supervisor. The successful applicant must possess the following skills * high level of experience * Strong food and wine knowledge * ability to work in a fast paced environment * Excellent customer relation and communication skills * Be a quick thinker, problem solver and decision make
This Is Life, Family Wellness Emporium
This Is Life, Wholefood Cafe is seeking a devoted and hands-on manager with experience running high volume, fast paced venues, to join our team in Elwood, reporting to the Founders.
- Working closely with the Founders and Head Chef to evolve the menu
- Working on the development and execution of functions, wellness events and themed events
- Be involved in the sucess of a rapidly growing wellness business with a passion for innovation
Cafe Manager for CBD based salad store
Bluebag Freshwater Place requires the services of an experienced cafe manager. We operate Monday - Friday with no nights or weekend hours required! You must be passionate about great food, great coffee and consistently delivering great customer service.
RESTAURANT / FOH MANAGER
Yagiz is looking for a talented experienced FOH / Duty / Restaurant manager to join our family. We are looking for someone who can bring to our restaurant passion, commitment, energy, knowledge of food and wines, expert customer service skills and great attention to detail.
- Work for an exciting new foodie destination well located in South Yarra
- Train and learn about wines and work with one of Australia's leading sommeliers
- Join a passionate and dedicate young team