NSW Brand Ambassador
Patient Wolf Gin
Patient Wolf Launched at the beginning of 2017, Patient Wolf has become one of Melbourne's favourite gins. With the brand and sales growing quickly across Australia. We're looking for someone who shares our values and passion. You won't be just coming along for the ride, you'll be driving it.
- Be part of an exciting new brand in the Australian craft spirit market.
- Take the next step in your career, break into the ambassador market.
- Manage your own time and effort to maximise results.
Riserva Wine Bar is a new venture offering a unique European experience in the Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for a passionate and exciting full time restaurant manager to lead our team within an environment which demands a professional, personal and consistant level of service for all our customers.
- Lead a strong and motivated team of bar and wait staff
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a new and evolving business
- Develop an understanding of complex European wines
Front of House Supervisor/Assistant Manager
We require an experienced, customer focused individual to join our management team. This role will ideally suit someone with a strong knowledge and passion for food and beverage, with the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Full time position with Fridays and Saturdays off
- Manage, train and develop a high performing team
- Work alongside supportive management
Waiters & Chefs at all levels
After 8 years in East Brunswick the Pope has resurrected! Pope Joan is looking for front and back of house staff of all levels for an immediate start. Come join an exciting new venture in the CBD.
- Monday to Friday - No late nights
- Quality Victorian produce
- Great CBD location - close to public transport
Brother Baba Budan
We are on the hunt for a venue manager at Brother Baba Budan. This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing team and take the helm of BBB.
- You will have the chance to serve quality, transparently sourced coffee in one of Melbourne best known cafes.
- Manage daily operations of a busy and iconic venue.
- Be a part of a forward thinking and influential organisation.
We are looking for a full time experienced Manager for our Dandenong South venue located at the Village Dandenong.
As a Manager your position is important to the overall success of the venue. Your role includes the supervision and motivation of staff and working together with the team to ensure the best customer experience and quality food.
Venue Management / Bar Management
Dr Morse Bar & Eatery
Dr Morse Bar & Eatery is looking for talented industry professionals to assist with the running of our venue. We are a multifaceted venue that marries the best of all worlds; speciality coffee, quality cafe food, pan Asian BBQ in the evening, natural wine, craft beer and a seasonally rotating cocktail list.
- Opportunity to lead the venue and drive concepts
- Goal-driven yearly appraisals and opportunity to grow your position and salary
- Growth with in expanding hospitality group
Front Of House Supervisor/Assistant Manager
On the hunt to find a passionate and experienced natural born leader to make this role their own!
- Make the role your own and develop your skills in a growing business with a great team
- Onsite training, coaching and performance remuneration
- Emphasis on work life balance