Bar & Restaurant Supervisor
Shorties Bar & Dining
We're looking for an experienced Restaurant and Bar Supervisor. This is a hands-on role where you'll work closely with the owners on the restaurant and bar's operations , including, but not limited to, staffing, customer service, reporting, cost control and finding new ways of increasing customer engagement that results in increased sales.
- Friendly team
- Intimate restaurant and bar venue
- Full time hours available
Front Of House Manager & Wait Staff - RESTAURANT OPENING SOON IN TORQUAY!
We are now looking for the right person to join our team at Samesyn Restaurant. This person will be passionate, dedicated, will understand the importance of great customer service and thinks wine is a great hobby!
The Local Taphouse
We are looking for a part-time Supervisor who is passionate about hospitality to join our team. This role will involve autonomously opening and closing the bar and supporting the managers on other tasks whilst positively leading the team through setting a great cultural example.
- Strong team culture and potential for progression with more venues opening year
- Long standing venue with great food, live music and weekly events
- A chance to show your leadership skills and learn more about beer
Parkdale Beach Cafe
Parkdale Beach Cafe is a busy, licensed day trading beachfront cafe with an all day breakfast & lunch. We take pride in what we do and are always looking for ways to improve and stay relevant in this ever changing market.
- Well established much loved local Beachfront venue
- Days only
- Dedicated, Experienced & Friendly team
We're getting ready to launch a brand new Pho Nom at Melbourne Central - do you have what it takes to drive the launch and lead the team to success? This is a full-time management role for an eager hospitality professional ready for a new challenge
- Established quick service food brand, highly respected in the Melbourne food community
- Fantastic opportunity to drive the launch of a brand new venue located Melbourne CBD
- Lead the team, drive the culture and grow your personal skillset with training and support
Located in the heart of Hawthorn, situated on the bustling Glenferrie Road is an exciting Modern Italian restaurant called Rococo. The Rococo Group is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Restaurant Manager to help lead and support our energetic FOH team.
- Grow with an expanding restaurant Group
- Busy, energetic restaurant with great food
- Full time competitive salary
FOH Evening Manager
After six years of life Fitzroy's GRUB continues to grow with it's fully focused Seasonal offering. We provide our loyal locals, and visiting friends, warm service backed by a relevant food and beverages menu, inspired by unique environment and inner urban kitchen garden
Bluebonnet Barbecue is searching for an experienced, passionate catering supervisor to come on board during our busy off-site season. MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENCE (heavy rigid preferred) & FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATE
- The opportunity to work with a team of like-minded individuals, who enjoy their work
- A negotiable remuneration, minimum Industry award applies
- Future growth opportunities for successful applicants that can show results
SQUIRES LOFT DOCKLANDS
An exclusive opportunity has opened to work with the original 'Steak Specialists' for the last 25 years, supporting our Restaurant Manager and lead the floor team in a Shift Manager's role.
- • Vibrant work environment with a fantastic team culture
- • Be a part of a successful team and company, with a great reputation
- • Ongoing training and support
Standing Room Coffee
Standing Room is on the hunt for a motivated store manager for our Monash University, Caulfield campus store. You will be required to work across all areas of the store including making coffee, managing staff, and ensuring our service standards are maintained to the highest level.