BLUEBONNET BARBECUE VENUE MANAGER
We are seeking a high-performer to over achieve on targets and goals. You will be the face of our restaurant and welcome our new community in to make us their local.
- Generous salary package $85,000 + Super + equity
- Full time position with career progression and development
- An Immediate start for the right candidate
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced hospitality professional to join our team, which requires managing and leading a group of passionate staff in one of Melbourne's favourite cafes.
- Manage one of Melbourne's favourite cafes
- Work/life balance
- Join a rapidly growing business with significant, ongoing professional opportunities
Tired of serving your own dinner table every night? So are we. As we get back to reopening, Dessous Wine Bar now has the opportunity for a Supervisor to join our tight knit family and progress in their hospitality career.
- Opportunity for management growth and development
- Work in a tight knit team, everyone has a voice for change
- In house training from leading industry professionals
Sales Reps for NSW & QLD approximately 20 hours per week.
Made in the Shade
We have two newly created roles for experienced sales professionals for Navy Strength Ice Co., and The Everleigh Bottling Co. This role includes identifying leads, training and education, and providing existing customers with exceptional support and service.
- Potential to convert to full time
- Dynamic, business
- Great products and team
We are in search of someone to join our team as an Assistant Manager (2IC). This unique opportunity is open to anyone who is interested in learning to run and manage a restaurant and possibly pursuing a career in business or hospitality. There will be an opportunity to learn and develop a career working alongside the venue manager and owners
- Managing customers expectations and ensuring the experience of Lazy Su is delivered consistently
- Ensuring a high level of food, drinks & service is delivered to customers in an environment that is absolutely fun
- Managing and leading a cohort of staff on-shift and perform briefing and training tasks as required