Salon Coordinator / FOH
Bob Hair CO
We're a sustainable, cruelty free and low-tox salon located in South Yarra, looking for a super organised, confident Salon Coordinator who's computer proficient and a people person. The role is full time Tuesday - Saturday including late night Thursday.
- Creative, fun team environment in beautiful salon.
- Opportunity for growth within the position.
- A forward thinking small business with sustainability at its core.
Retail Manager - The Sheet Society, Abbotsford
THE SHEET SOCIETY
Working amongst a passionate team of hustlers, you'll be running our shiny new store at our head office in Abbotsford
- Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started
- Work from our newly renovated office showroom and warehouse in Abbotsford.
- You’ll be the face of our brand and the go-to person for both new customers and our loyal customers.
Kuwaii Brunswick Store Manager
Work in an inspiring work environment with a fabulous team, and an amazing, locally made product! As one of our dedicated Store Managers, you will be responsible for the overall performance of your departments: including that you and your staff give exceptional customer service and that your budgets are being met, and exceeded.
Travelling Customer Service & Moment-Seeker-To-Be
Moon & Back Co
We are the world's most sought after film production team working on private events.. servicing our customers from Melbourne to France and everywhere in between. We put our customer first, our art second, and a thirst for adventure third. We are looking for a likeable, friendly service driven creative to join our team. No experience required.
- Customer service (face to face)
- Attending & working behind a camera to capture events
- Work in a global team (We are everywhere, so get to know Slack & Whatsapp very well)
Viktoria & Woods
We are seeking Boutique Stylists as we take our uniquely Australian retail experience into David Jones across Australia.
- Concession Manager, Full Time, Part Time & Casual opportunities
- Work with a truly modern Australian fashion brand
- If you have a passion for styling and creating customer connections apply now
Casual Sales Assistant
July is looking for casual sales assistants to join our growing family. You love good luggage and love to travel, and keen to tell people the best places to go in the city they're about to visit.
- Luggage designed in Melbourne, made for the world
- Join a young and growing team
- Creative sales strategies
Retail Sales Administrator
Mondopiero is seeking an experienced, passionate, reliable, dedicated and flexible individual to join the Mondopiero team. The Retail Sales Administrator position provides excellent, detailed and efficient retail sales administration and operations to support the sustainable growth of the business and customer service/ experience.
Assistant Manager, MCA Store
Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
The position holder works alongside another full-time Assistant Manager and reports to the MCA Store Manager. The Assistant Managers are responsible for supporting the manager in all facets of store operations and administration to maximise revenue, promote the Store and realise organisational objectives.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary package: $71,508 per annum (includes base salary $65,304 + 9.5% employer’s contribution to superannuation)
- Reports to the MCA Store Manager
Studio & Dispatch Co-ordinator
This is a fashion all-rounder role with specific function of ensuring quality of our beautiful, locally made product, as well as the timely dispatch and picking/packing of orders. Reporting to the studio manager, you are responsible for managing incoming stock, the overall quality of our products, as well as related weekly admin & accounts tasks.
Part Time Retail Sales
Toorallie is currently seeking an experienced and motivated sales assistant for our Flagship Store in Clifton Hill. Our brand is all about premium quality and this needs to extend through to our staff working in store. Part time available for a mid-February 2020 start.
Hagen's Organic Butcher
Hagen's Organic Butcher are seeking a passionate retail assistant to join our expanding team. Centrally located around melbourne, Hagen's Organics provide our community with organic and biodynamic meat to the highest standard, supporting local farms and families. We foster a friendly and team oriented environment.
- Manageable hours which allows for a happy work life balance.
- Working with a young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity to learn about organics, sustainability and local farmers.