Retail Sales Associate - Armadale
TNT The New Trend
The New Trend houses the best international designers and is a go-to destination for fashion, offering a unique product mix and impeccable customer experience.
- Join our Flagship store team on High Street Armadale
- Housing the best international designers
- Competitive hourly rate, commission structure and product discounts
Online Manager & Retail Assistant
Our beautiful Homewares and Gift store needs a new awesome team member! We're looking for a creative, super friendly, positive, can-do, nothing's too much trouble, addition to the crew. You'll love helping our wonderful customers with our beautiful brands, and maintaining our website. Shopify Experience preferred but not required.
- Work within a small positive and motivated team
- Multitask, improve and build on existing skills
- Interact with customers in an inspiring environment
Prince Wine Store
Prince Wine Store are looking to fill several positions for causal, part-time and full-time roles. This a retail assistant role with options to move into management for the right candidate.
- Experience in hospitality and or retail is a must / experience in liquor retail will be highly favourable
- Sound wine knowledge is essential but plenty of in-house training provided
- Immediate start and training for the right candidates
Immediate Casual Sales Representative
7eleven stores are seeking casual retail superstars for their stores in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. We are looking for positive, energetic people who can help us with our continued growth and expansion. University students will be preferred. Please get in touch if you have the following:
The Local Drop
The Local Drop is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join its team. Someone who has a high attention to detail, a work ethic that is admired and a drive to grow with any business they are involved with.
- Working with some of the best wines on the market.
- In charge of all stock coming in and going out.
- Massive opportunity to grow and progress through this dynamic company.
CALL CENTRE/CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Shred On Site
We are seeking an dynamic customer-oriented person, able to handle a large volume of in and outbound calls, to join our Elsternwick-based team.
- Privately-owned small, friendly company
- Competitive salary (no call KPIs)
- Full or part time to suit the right applicant