Retail Positions - Full Time and Part Time
Heffernan and Haire
Heffernan and Haire are scouting for full time and part time retail heroes with exceptional attention to detail for their new Gertrude Street Clothing and Lifestyle store. Position start date early March 2018.
- Brand new one of a kind retail concept store on Fitzroy's vibrant Gertrude St.
- Be part of the Heffernan and Haire story as we establish our position on Gertrude St. alongside Pickings and Parry.
- Showcase your customer service and merchandising skills within our creative and fun culture at our shiny new shop!
Wine store & bar (casual)
Small Patch Wine Store
Experience in craft wine and beer (retail and bar) is essential. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.Australian residents only.We are a family run, independent/specialist wine store and bar in Hawthorn. We are a small, passionate team who promote quality, like minded, interesting producers.
- Independent store with great selection of quality wines, beers and spirits
- Opportunity to gain 2IC experience and attend industry tastings and events
- Reasonable hours and close to public transport
Cheesemonger / FOH
Maker & Monger
Maker & Monger is going through an exciting period of expansion this year in our cheese retail space and events schedule. We are looking for a passionate person to join our vibrant team to compliment and excel the culture, work ethic and attitude that we currently have and become a key member of the cheese retail environment.
Retail/Trade Showroom Sales
CADRYS have a fabulous opportunity for a passionate, sales focused individual based in our showroom in Prahran to represent our extraordinary collection of Classic and Contemporary Rugs to both retail and trade clients.
- Selling the most beautiful collection of rugs to retail and trade clients.
- Opportunity to assist Australia's finest designers, architects and decorators.
- Work with a creative and passionate team.
We are looking for an experienced manager to run our iconic South Yarra store located on Chapel Street, Melbourne.
- Ensuring high customer service standards are always met
- Maintaining immaculate visual merchandising and styling standards
- Ongoing training and support, performance incentives and a generous discount.