We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Boutique Manager and Fashion Stylists
Primness is opening its flagship boutique in Armadale and requires a motivated and experienced Boutique Manager and Fashion Stylists. Primness is a luxury lifestyle label proudly designed and manufactured in Melbourne Visit our website for more information about the label: www.primness.com
- Be part of a luxury fashion label designed and made in Melbourne
- Design lead brand with focus on unique lifestyle collections
- Sustainable and ethical practices
Interior Sales Consultant
Clickon Furniture is a specialist furniture retailer with stores in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, supplying contemporary and high end quality furniture to local and nation wide customers. This position is based in Rosebery, NSW
- Work for a fun, friendly, fashionable and continuously expanding business!
- Great opportunity for career advancement & students/ graduates to gain relevant experience
- A successful, established and leading furniture & homewares company
Retail Sales Manager
Lilly & Lolly
Looking for a new start? We have a great opportunity for an experienced retail manager who has a passion for interiors and quality-handcrafted furniture. Come and be part of creating the new direction for our Albert Park store.
- Put your interior design and styling skills into action
- Opportunity to lead and develop our Melbourne branch
- Work with an enthusiastic and growing team
Retail Operations Coordinator
Melbournalia has an opening for a highly organised and creative person to join the small team at our Bourke Street store. - Part time role, 30 hours per week, including one weekend shift - Possibility of developing into a full time role- Opportunity to further develop the store's operations and merchandising program
- A burgeoning company in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Great small team who are well travelled and passionate about Melbourne and quality, locally made goods
- Opportunity for strategic planning and further development of the store/brand into the future
Hagen's Organic Butcher
Hagen's Organic Butcher are seeking an experienced and passionate butcher to join our expanding team. Hagen's Organics provide our community with organic and ethically raised meat to the highest standard, supporting local farms and families. We foster a friendly and team oriented environment that promotes a healthy work life balance.
- Manageable hours which allows for a happy work life balance
- Deliver training, and performance management
- Opportunity to personalise and develop the store
Retail & Community Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and growing team as the Retail & Community Manager of our new High Street Armadale Store. As Retail and Community Manager, you will be responsible for all areas of the store and brand in your respective market through the effective leadership of your team.
- Develop innovative strategies that support business, brand, community, and people growth that result in driving top line sales
- Actively build relationships within the cities influential health and wellness networks
- Be a strategic leader by identifying problems, seeking solutions, and outlining key company objectives