Bar tender - wine specialist
the hardware club
The Hardware club is seeking a talented junior bartender - somellier to join our team.
Italian and Australian wine knowledge is a must,
- Opportunity to create signature cocktails in line with our business identity
- Opportunity to get involved in selecting wines for our list and work closely with wine producers
- Family run business with young and fresh attitude
Heartbreaker are on the hunt for full time and part time experienced bartenders to join our little team of rockstars. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years full time bartending experience as well as a passion for people and service.
- Career opportunities
- Generous staff benefits
- On-going training
Bartenders and Waiters
Poodle Bar & Bistro
At Poodle Bar & Bistro we are looking for all FOH positions of all levels, so it's your time to shine and have fun doing it.
- A great location with public transport right outside the door
- A multi-faceted venue to keep you on your toes
- Be part of setting the standard and path the way for future employees
Bar and Wait staff
Mountain View Hotel
There is a full time position and casual Front of House positions available with great condition, good working hours and accommodation if required. We will need staff whom are available continuously from Jan. Backpackers with working rights are encouraged to apply and we also operate a vineyard so work for Visa extensions can be provided.
- Owned and operated by Pizzini Wines
- Great working conditions, good hours and accommodation provided if required
- Visa extension work can be provided at our vineyard
Wine Tour Host
Wine Compass is a young & forward thinking company that provides high quality, tailored wine tours for small to large groups in the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula & Heathcote regions. We look after & trust our staff, provide full support, incentives & a really fun place to work. Due to it's casual nature, this role won't affect JobKeeper.
- Food and wine
- Well paid