The Rebel Blues were a notorious but motley clan. They're currently seeking applications for experienced cocktail bartenders. The Rebel Blues stick together, professional development will be available to the selected members.
- New restaurant & bar coming to Windsor in May
- Ongoing goals focused professional development by business leaders & industry professionals
- Flexible working hours - 6 days per week
FOH / Bartender / Distillery / Full Time / Casual
Reed & Co Distilling
Reed & Co Distillery is a new small gin distillery & bar that moonlights as a restaurant a few nights a week.
- Work with a small positive and professional team
- Learn about disitllation, while working closely with the distillers
- Located in Bright Victoria offering a great work life balance
An exciting north-side opportunity. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and run the bar alongside our restaurant manager. Must be customer service focused and have good knowledge of local craft beer, wine and cocktails. Minimum of 2 years bar experience essential.
Bar Supervisor & Bar Staff
Do you feel like you are standing still behind a bar with no real career progression? Are you thinking of the day that you will open your own place but not sure how (or why)? Give your career the shake-up it needs and learn from dedicated industry professionals.
Brae is searching for an experienced, passionate Sommelier to join their team.
- Idyllic rural lifestyle 90 minutes from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the Great Ocean Road.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career within a supportive, passionate team of professionals with an international focus.
- Three Glass Rating - Australia's Wine List of the Year Awards 2017.