Bar Staff Wait Staff
The Coppersmith is currently looking for talented hospo front of house people from barstaff to waitstaff with skills from making cocktails to coffees. Who know a piccolo from a pinot?
- Casual, Part Time & Full Time positions available
- Attractive remuneration
- Close to public transport
Casual/ Part time/Full time
Essie is on the lookout for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who loves wine, food and all things hospitality. Whilst working with us you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with like-minded people, gaining hands on training in both wine and food, whilst strengthening service skills.
- Work with an ever-changing wine list of over 250+ bottles and a rotating pouring list of 20+ wines.
- Have access to WSET and other online courses offered as part of employment.
Bar Manager/Head Mixologist
Ovolo South Yarra
We are looking to bring on board a Bar Manager at our busy vegan restaurant Lona Misa. This is an opportunity for someone looking to make a name for themselves when it comes to inventive programming and growing the business. You will have the opportunity to work with the industries best and get mentored by our amazing Beverage Director.
- Mentored by the best in the industry
- Manage Lona Misa's bar and Spearhead the opening of the new basement bar
- The creative license to develop new drinks menu's to your hearts content
We're currently seeking quality hospitality professionals to join our distillery team in Port Melbourne. We are growing and looking for efficient and passionate team members to serve up our delicious whiskies and execute our exclusive distillery experiences - with the aim to make an impression on our guests.
The Keys - Leisure Centre
Preston's new best mate, The Keys Leisure Centre, will now be accepting expressions of interest for employment in a range of experienced and non-experienced roles. Whether you are a hospitality veteran looking for something new and fun, or a total novice wanting to learn and grow in a truly positive and nurturing environment, we would love to hear
- Fast paced work in a fun and exciting environment.
- Excellent training and development.
- Free bowling.
FLATIRON Side Door Wine Bar
We are seeking a full-time bar manager within our beautiful wine bar. The candidate must show great enthusiasm for hospitality, have at least three years managerial experience, be engaging, loyal, enthusiastic and hardworking and have experience creating rosters, booking events, managing staff, and controlling stock.
- Manage a small, dynamic team within a family-run business
- Work within a respectful, encouraging space
- Enjoy great salary and professional growth opportunities.