We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Barista & Host
Shortstop Coffee & Donuts
Working across our two Sydney stores - Barangaroo and Darling Square - you will be responsible for greeting, serving delicious coffee & fresh donuts and - most importantly - caring for our guests.
- Work with Market Lane Coffee, as well as a rotating selection of local, national and international roasters.
- Opportunity to move into managerial roles.
- Make people happy for a living.
Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens
Rick Stein at Bannisters Port Stephens are looking for a talented sous chef to join our team. Looking for a sea change? Located in Beautiful Port Stephens but close to Newcastle city and airport!
- 40 hour working week in a beautiful coastal location.
- Working for a world renowned chef.
- Well structured, friendly working environment.
GRILL MASTERS (COOKS)/ FISH FILLETERS
Hunky Dory Fish & Chips Highett
Love the energy of a fast-paced open kitchen environment? You'll love this position!! Must have appropriate Commercial Cookery Certs or experience to match. Bayside Highett Store.
- Join an exceptional and professional team
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible rotating roster
FairFeed's mission is to create steady employment and empower hospitality staff. We offer value, restaurant quality ready-to-heat meals with a strong focus on celebrating seasonal produce from local suppliers, growers & producers.
- Leading a dynamic team
- Successful Industry 'Feel-Good' Project
Barista/Kitchenhand and Cook
Mr Jackson is a small cafe on Main Street, Mornington. Serving up a range of modern breakfast and lunch favourites. At Mr Jackson, we are dedicated to food, service and hospitality. We value excellence in everything we do and our attention to detail allows to set the bar just that bit higher every day.
We're looking for a passionate, level-headed Head Chef looking for a sea-change to a family-friendly hotel bistro approximately 2 hours from Melbourne.Hotel features large bistro, live music, public bar and a small accommodation offering. Showcasing local produce, you will lead a team of 3-5.This is a hands-on role.
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Sydney Roastery for someone who is passionate about coffee, loves working as part of a great team, and wants to develop their career in the industry.
- Develop your career with an industry-leading brand
- Join a passionate, hard-working team
- All the coffee you could want!
Good Times Milk Bar
Good Times Milk Bar is one of Melbourne's most exciting coffee and kitchen destinations. We are currently recruiting a Commis Chef to work in our kitchen team to deliver our distinctive food offering.
- Position within young and dynamic kitchen team.
- Flexible rotating roster.
- Mentorship from leading Melbourne chef, Matti Fallon.
Lead Sourdough Baker
Zeally Bay Sourdough
We are looking for a skilled, experienced artisan with genuine leadership and management talent and/or ambitions. A quality driven, thoughtful maker who understands the value of our commitment to Organic agriculture and the environment and our passion for using the highest quality Organic and Bio-dynamic ingredients - nothing conventional.
- Daytime work - Surfcoast location
- Compatible experience considered (ie Chef)
- Leadership and organizational management emphasis
@woods_yard We are looking for an experienced cafe all-rounder to flourish in our growing environment. During covid we converted our espresso and wine bar into a gourmet provedore/cafe/wineshop and are looking for someone who has a desire to offer "only the best"
- natural and classic wines
- cheese and sourdough pizza
- specialty coffee
Senior Head Chef
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar is all about showcasing a new and unique local seafood experience, while providing a dynamic and upbeat work environment for team members. As we expand, we are looking for leaders in the kitchen, ensuring guests are treated to Tommy's unique set of seafood flavours.
- Opportunities include a key leadership role, including oversight & quality control across all venues and commissary kitchen.
- Professional development opportunities for leaders with aspirations to enhance earnings capacity.
- Unique and growing brand. Scope for long-term profit share.
Di Palma's Restaurant
We are looking for a Head Chef to motivate & lead our kitchen team as well as inspire our guests with simple and delicious Italian food.
- Work within a well established restaurant in the Kew area
- Create & design seasonal menu & specials
- Lead a dynamic team of hospitality professionals
Harcourt Produce & General Store
Harcourt Produce & General Store is loyal to local growers, creators and producers. We are a cafe & general store (stocking quality, locally sourced products, serving house-made food from our kitchen garden) & a wine store all in one! Currently seeking experienced hospitality professionals to join our friendly team.
- Chef (30+ hours)
- Front of House (30+ hours)
- Kitchen hand (15+ hours)