We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Mountain View Hotel
Pizzini Wines in the heart of Victoria's King Valley is seeking an outstanding hospitality professional to join the team at the family owned Mountain View Hotel and drive our growth over the coming years. Hospitality, customer experience, generosity of spirit and professionalism are at the heart of our business.
Venue Operations Manager
Senior leader role | Commercially savvy operator | Develop & Grow revenue| High volume food and drink focus |
- Manage one of Sydney's hottest new R&B venues-right on Coogee Beach
- Unique layout - 6 outlets across 2 venues
- Great opportunity for a true leader & commercial individual to make your mark!
Casual FOH Crew - Waitstaff, Hosts & Cocktail Bartenders
We are looking for Casual FOH Crew - Waitstaff, Hosts & Cocktail Bartenders for various venues.
- Casual opportunities available at Kisume, Chin Chin, Hawker Hall, Baby
- Join Melbourne's most progressive restaurant group
- Uncapped career progression opportunities
The need for a sense of community has never been stronger, and nothing says community like the local watering hole, cafe, or that place that does amazing toasties...Welcome to Goldy's! Tavern and TOASTA - where the good folk of Collingwood will soon be able to indulge in all of their favourite taste sensations in one new, amazing co-location!
- Join a company which prioritises a positive workplace culture - lots a laughs every day!
- Work with a reputable, established business
- Manage all things coffee as we grow our coffee offerings
Casual Food & Beverage Attendant, Cheese etc.
Cheese etc. is a licensed specialty cheese shop opening soon in Bowral. We're looking for staff to assist the Manager in all facets of the shop but primarily to be responsible for food preparation, as well as table service of food & beverages. If you love good cheese, good wine, good people, a good laugh and hard work then this is the job for you.
Coffee Cart Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced barista and independent worker to join our team running our Coffee Cart at Chisholm Institute in Frankston. This is your chance to work in a super autonomous role for a social enterprise where 100% of our profits are invested into ending youth
Waiter / Chef / Cook / Kitchenhand
Komeyui Japanese Restaurant
Hello Everyone! We are looking for people who are passionate about cooking and food. Recognize your potential to evolve with us as we grow. Experiences are not essential, but applicants with experiences are preferred. We are looking for the Manager, waiter as well as the cook.
- Rated Top 5 Best Japanese in Melbourne
Front Office Supervisor
It's all about the people for you. You understand that your department is a critical, often first, touch point for guests. Your expert skill and natural ability to foster relationships ensures that your team's ON it. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
A full time baker, with similar experience, to spearhead the start of Beatrix baking its own bread for our sandwiches (ciabattas, focaccia and milk buns) using YOUR creative expression and set up input. You would also prepare sweet and savoury yeasted bakes for the cakehouse and participate in pastry and cake preparation.
- Ability to flex creatively and logistically
- Working for a business with a kind, collaborative and dynamic culture.
The Turtle Elwood
Seeking a head chef to join our established. Self motivated leader, able to lead a team, breakfast, brunch & dinner, 90 seat venue. Experience essential in similar role. Proactive in menu development of changing trends, flavours & creativity, costing. Strong communication skills. 7 days 7am-3pm / 3 dinners.
- Elwood Location
- generous salary + super
- help build a strong new team
Head Chef Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery
Reed & Co Distillery is a small gin distillery, bar & restaurant, located in Bright NE Victoria. The restaurants menu is based around solid fuel cooking and the botanicals used in our gins.
- Live in Bright, surrounded by mountains full of adventure
- Solid Fuel Cooking
- Small team
We are looking for a passionate senior chef to join our small and tight knit team.
You would be cooking over a custom built hearth, baking sourdough daily in a neighbourhood restaurant.
We value your work/life balance, enjoy a laugh together but still push ourselves to learn and grow both as individuals and as a team.
- Are you passionate about what you do and enjoy cooking over fire?
- Have you spent lockdown perfecting your sourdough recipe?
- Do you love working with a small tight knit team?
Chefs - Various Positions
Seeking Senior Sous Chef, Chef de partie, Pizza Chef, Commis Chef and Apprentice Chef for dining, drinks and events venue on the beach - Elwood Bathers.
- Permanent and Casual roles available - start straight away
- Dynamic team committed to awesome modern cuisine and brilliant guest experiences
- Experience in high-volume kitchen teams
Park Street Pasta & Wine
South Melbourne's cult pasta bar, Park Street Pasta & Wine, is searching for a seasoned hospitality pro! Bring your experience, ideas and personality to our progressive & goal focused team.
- People focused culture & great work life balance
- Excellent perks & great tips
- Growth and promotion opportunities in an expanding organisation
DEXTER is on the lookout for a creative and dedicated HEAD CHEF, to take responsibility for the runnings of a high paced kitchen. DEXTER has established itself as one of Melbourne best casual restaurants, focusing on Australian meats cooked entirely over coals and wood. We are looking for a chef would understands and enjoys cooking with fire!