We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Sous Chef - Career Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate professional to welcome into the fold, where you will collaborate and contribute your experiences & knowledge adding some more flair to our dynamic team by producing outstanding dishes for our astute customers You will need to demonstrate all necessary skills and knowledge at an exceptional level with both tradition
Restaurant Supervisor/Assistant Manager
The Coppersmith require a full time Restaurant Supervisor/ Assistant Manager for the day to day running of our Hotel , with all the support and assistance from the owners. We are a looking for pro-active passionate hospitality professionals. So do you have what's required to take up the challenge?
- Time to step up and take the challenge
- Make your mark
- Award winning boutique Hotel
Duty Bar Manager / Duty F & B Manager
The Coppersmith is looking for a "hands on " all rounder Duty Manager to assist our F & B Manager. This full time position reports directly to the Hotel Manager and is responsible for the entire Hotels operation in the F & B managers absence.
- Close to CBD & public transport
- Award winning boutique Hotel with Bar, Bistro & Rooftop
- Young, Dynamic Staff
Cafe Barista / Manager
We are a speciality coffee and healthy food Cafe located on Chapel Street, Prahran, and we are currently looking for an experienced Barista/Cafe Manager to join our team 3-4 days per week, leading into a full-time position, in mid-May.
- Sales Incentives
- Business Development Opportunities
- Lunch Provide
CHEFS & KITCHEN STAFF
Renard Ballarat is looking for talented kitchen staff to produce quality modern bistro-esque dishes to compliment its high end cocktail and wine offering.
The venue is a new addition to the Ballarat hospitality scene, and is looking to make an impressionable entrance into the lunch, dinners, and late night services.
- Room to move within a diverse hospitality group
- Be a part of an exciting new venue in the heart of Ballarat
- Full support from an Executive Chef
Co-working Office Manager
Co-working and flexible workspace is one of the largest growing sectors within the commercial property industry. Looking to challenge and create a community of like-minded individuals, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven customer focused individual to take the next step in their career.
- We offer creative working environments;
- A chance to lead and be part of the worlds biggest workspace revolution;
- Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success.
Co-Working Corporate Receptionist
Build effective relationships with new & existing customers in a co-working office space as a Corporate Receptionist (Community Associate). Delivering the best customer experience.
- The world’s largest flexible working provider
- Join a friendly and supportive team as the first point of contact
- Great locations within our Corporate offices