We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Reservations & Events Co-ordinator
The Speakeasy Group
This role will include co-ordination of reservations and events across venues in both Melbourne and Sydney from initial enquiry and guest communication, planning and execution within our thriving and expanding hospitality company.
- Dynamic fast paced role
- Work within brand new office as part of the National Speakeasy Head Quarters
Sibling by Kinfolk
Seeking an enthusiastic/experienced Senior/Head Barista to provide leadership and expertise. Small Batch and Prologue coffee roasters - 60+kg per week. Looking for someone energetic, personable and happy to support as an all rounder. Go get em attitude and customer focused
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Community oriented business (registered charity)
- Working with volunteers training in hospitality
Food & Beverage Duty Manager (Assistant Manager)
RACV Torquay Resort
Due to an internal promotion, we have a vacancy for a Food & Beverage Duty Manager to join us. We're looking for someone who either has strong experience in a 5-star a-`la-carte dining environment or, a conferencing & events background who loves weddings. (Experience in both is a bonus!)
- Full-time position with a competitive salary & great benefits.
- Make your mark on our brand, building your team & service delivery.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities.
Calling all Chefs! Pastry & Cuisine
We're looking for Commis Chefs, Demi Chefs, Chef de Parties & Pastry Chefs to join us at RACV Cape Schanck Resort's 1 hatted restaurant, Cape.
We're re-opening Cape restaurant in an exciting and brand new space and we're looking for Chefs with fine dining experience to join us at our 5-star coastal retreat on the Mornington Peninsula.
- Various positions available - casual, part-time & full-time.
- In addition to Cape Restaurant, we have opportunities in Samphire Restaurant & Mantellina Cafe
- Interviewing ASAP!
Barista / FOH
Small Batch Roasting Co.
Melbourne's favourite coffee roaster, Small Batch, is looking for a front of house coffee star for our HQ outlet. This is a varied role overlapping with our roastery team, and offers the opportunity to be close to the heart of what we do.
- We are an industry leader, representing the best in ethical coffee and more
- Have fun, learn and contribute in a collaborative working environment
- Surround yourself with deliciousness
Experienced section Waiters
Riserva is a thriving restaurant/wine bar located in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for talented wait staff with restaurant dining experience as well as some knowledge of wines.
- Be part of a established and growing team. Room for growth in the business tot he right person.
- Working with all types of European food and wine. Wine tastings/lunches and training
- Selling wine both in-house and take away. Creating a European experience to every diner.
New year, new job! STREAT - Tastes good. Does good.
We're looking for talented baristas who are seeking a bit more purpose from their craft (multiple positions with an immediate start available). Potential to work across multiple sites and be the newest member of our amazing team.
- Join a professional, multi-site hospitality group with a positive culture
- Contribute to the success of a leading social enterprise
- Share your amazing skills with an established team of amazing people
Primo pizza in Westgarth Northcote seeks an experienced, organised, energetic and communicative Restaurant Manager to run their intimate but bustling neighbourhood restaurant.
- Competitive salary with incentives available
- Lead and grow a small team
- Hugely dynamic role with day to day variation in tasks and responsibilities
Mountain View Hotel
The Mountain View Hotel in the heart of Victoria's King Valley is seeking an outstanding hospitality professional to join the Kitchen team. The Hotel is a highly successful operation, servicing locals and visitors alike with a fantastic gastro pub feel and a little Italian flair.
- Awesome business and a fantastic team
- Great working conditions, good hours and accommodation provided if required
- Sponsorship can be provided for the right applicant
Chefs & kitchen hands
Fish by Moonlite
Looking for experienced or newly qualified chefs to work in a fast-paced fish shop with our small team. Experience with seafood preparation preferred, but not essential. Also seeking kitchen hands for general kitchen and cleaning duties. Flexible roster and award rates of pay. Casual, part or full time positions available for immediate start.