We couldn't find anything that matches your search.
Try removing some filters, or take a look at some other jobs you might be interested in:
Fig & Bloom
Fig & Bloom is looking for a "Head Chef" for our busy flower kitchen. Lead a busy team of florists, delivery drivers and shop assistants as they cook up Melbourne's favourite luxury flowers & gifts.
- Creative culture of excellence & personal growth
- Get involved in training, coaching & design of our floral “menu”
- Career growth & interstate work opportunities
Bakery All Rounder
We are seeking a trained baker. We hope to find someone who is committed to learn and engage in all aspects of our bread process, pastry area, savoury section and also jump onto cleaning as a part of the daily routine.
- Working within a happy and focused workplace
- Working within a great team
- Working with excellent produce
We make delicious 'feel good gifts' - decorating cookies with fondant and personalised words on top. We have a very busy online gifting store and also decorate bulk large scale orders for events and wholesalers. ROLE: Ice cookies using fondant and stamp cookies to our high standard of quality. Decorate with gold, silver leaf or sprinkles etc.
Front of House Manager
Ishizuka restaurant is introduced Australian diners to the rarefied world of Japanese hautecuisine known as Kaiseki. The 16-seat restaurant takes up residence on Bourke Street. Ishizuka is searching for experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join our team.
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge on culture, food, sake and everything in between
- Be a part of small, professional team
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Senior Chef De Partie
One by One Cafe
One by One Cafe in Keilor East is looking for a senior chef de Partie with a hard working attitude.We offer an all day menu with breakfast, brunch and lunch options with dishes ranging from smashed avo, house made pasta and burgers.We require an experienced chef, with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Little Black Pig & Sons
Little Black Pig & Sons is looking for a hospitality leader with extensive experience in fine-dining or bistro service. Join our small team and make a difference with people that care about this wonderful industry. Use your business management skills to make leadership decisions in a full-time, respected role.
- Be involved in high-end decision making
- Salary position, full time hours, excellent tips
- Good work-life balance, 4.5 days per week
Waxflower Wine & Vinyl
Waxflower is a new wine bar opening in Brunswick (cafe by day)We are seeking a full time night manager. Experience in wine bars a plus, but can train the right person. You'll need to be passionate about sustainable/organic/biodynamic/minimal intervention & natural wines.
- Passionate about wine
Sushi Chefs: KISUME
Melbourne's Hottest Premium Dinning Japanese, venue Kisume is currently on the hunt for expert Sushi Chefs to grow our coulorful Kisume Family!
- Your Chance To Join Australia's Most Progressive Restaurant Group
- Uncapped Career Progression Oportunities
- Work with the industries best
Waxflower Wine & Vinyl
Waxflower is a new wine bar opening in Brunswick. We are seeking passionate and experienced chefs to work with our Head Chef on a seasonal and regional produce driven menu. 2 positions available - possibly one full time and one casual. Waxflower will be a cafe by day and an exciting wine and vinyl bar by night.
We are seeking a hard-working assistant brewer to join our growing team. At Monceau we have a passion for fermentation and take pride in producing a consistently high quality product. We are looking for someone who can share that ethos, and help to ensure that we continue to deliver a perfect product as we expand our production.
- Strong attention to detail and care for your work
- A passion for food and drink
- Not afraid of rolling up your sleeves!
Floor Manager / Supervisor
We're searching for a Supervisor / Floor Manager to lead our bright FOH team who love food, wine and genuine service. We need a hands-on Manager to help continue the growth in our ever expanding business in the West! Are you a great waiter or supervisor who loves a challenge and is ready for promotion and the next step in your career?
Sydney Roastery Manager
Bring your love of espresso and proven leadership capabilities to this vitally important role .
- A natural leader, passionate in the development of people.
- Experienced in management of warehouse operations, distribution or logistics.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.