Sous Chef, Jnr
Harley & Rose
An exciting opportunity has come up to join the leadership team in West Footscray's neighbourhood restaurant, Harley and Rose. As we continue to grow & develop the business, a junior sous chef position has become available
- Flexible roster
- Be paid for every hour you work
- Learn hand stretched, wood fired pizza
Chef de Partie
Future Future is seeking an experienced kitchen professional to take up an influential new role as Chef de Partie.
- The opportunity to shape your own role in a new business and become an integral part of a growing group of hospitality venues
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment with an intimate team who are endlessly passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Learn Japanese cuisine from a Head Chef with over 20 years experience
Eclectic Tastes, located in central Ballarat is looking for a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice or recently qualified chef with a passion for modern casual dining. We are searching for a super talented and motivated individual who is looking for stability with a long-term commitment and who wants to grow with us.
- Daytime only
- A supportive and professional management team of experienced hospitality individuals
- Annual & personal leave entitlements
Chocolate Maker / Chocolatier
Ratio Cocoa Roasters
A rare opportunity for an experienced chocolate maker / chocolatier to join our small team. Working with the best cocoa beans daily, to craft our bean to bar, handmade single origin and blend chocolate bars. Enjoy a creative twist in creating bespoke orders for the wholesale market.
- Rare opportunity to craft bean to bar chocolate
- Creative direction in all menu designs
- Small team with huge growth potential
La Luna Bistro
We're looking for a passionate & dedicated leader to run the kitchen teams of our iconic bistro in Carlton North & East Brunswick bar.
- Work with a team that is very passionate about the industry, in a genuinely enjoyable working environment
- Work with fresh produce & local producers
- Flex your creative skills
Head Chef - Unique Opportunity
Changing of the guard! Ilona Staller is a busy local restaurant, open 7 days for lunch and dinner. Kitchen is a small, very friendly team, working with hands-on chef owner. Position is first time advertised, looking for a suitably experienced person to join us.
- Fabulous working conditions with friendly hours
- Small tight-knit team
- Opportunity to lead and create
New local Italian restaurant opening in Armadale. Serving up classic Italian entrees, pizza, pasta. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic chef, looking for a challenge in setting up a kitchen crew from scratch.
Opening in 6-8 weeks.
- Great Working Conditions
- Great Pay for the right person
- 7 days a week, Nights Only
Chef De Partie
Abacus in South Yarra is currently hiring for a full time chef de partie.
We are a 7 day a week operation so the applicant must be flexible with working hours.
If you have a friendly attitude with a willingness to learn and are passionate about food we would love to hear from you.
Wine Bars Of Melbourne
We are a thriving wine bar/restaurant located in the inner north west of Melbourne. We are looking for a Head Chef with a strong background in Mediterranean/European cooking to help progress our brand and profile.
- Freedom to be creative and make your mark in an up-and-coming hospitality company.
- Work with people very passionate about the industry in a genuinely enjoyable working environment.
- Potential to grow with the company - a new venue is being planned for September this year.